Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@kokodus i have watched ZGH multiple times... he does flirt with girls but he does not cross the line.... In other words , it shows exactly same mentality for a typical punjabi man , whose mindset is like - girl friend hogi Hot , and wife hogi gharelu , sanskari type... Since I have spent a couple of years in North , I have seen this mindset to be prevalent....we bengalees mix with men with open mind but with such sincerity and open mindedness , if you try to mingle with a guy in Gurgaon , kanpur ...they find it cheap and think that your character is below standard ... not everyone though but yes few set of people...i personally have faced it.. i don't take those things to my heart much... I believe that every person and every place have some good or bad to offer... i never cared much about it and don't get discouraged by it... all the paki dramas show punjabi mindset with islamic touch... after all they are punjabis and pakistan also has punjab province... but u have to agree, punjabis are handsome... way too HOT..

i love samina peerzada as kashaf's mother..... she is exactly like my mother..the kind of advice she gives , the same thing i hear from my mother...

You should also watch Humsaafr... Fawad & Mahira... Thats amazing chemistry... i mean if you loved fawad's chemistry with Sanam Saeed , you are going to be blown away with his chemistry with Mahira in humsafar... they did a talk show too... Mahira was hosting that show...she said , "hisab barabar karne h aapse?" , Fawad said -"I did not make you cry , Khirad just keeps crying ... what can we do about it???" :D 

Urdu is such a fine language , I tell you...

P.S. - Please don't get discouraged by this and don't let this odd incident to influence you for not moving for your career purpose if you have thought positively about it...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Lmangla I like their mother too. She stands up for herself and for her daughters, she is wise too in advising her daughter on how all men are not like her father. There are good men out there too. If it's a Hindi serial, it would be a different case. Haha. 

@JC's Lingxi Hahahaha No I'm going there to study, it's not like I'm going to go and marry a Punjabi guy there. Hahaha. They can be as conservative as they want, they have to come to me if they have tooth ache, just watch me pull their tooth out with no anaesthesia at all. LOLOL. I'm kidding. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@kokodus you may eventually find a punjabi guy who will blow you off the feet... they marry super young... hence i missed my train... but i wish you all the luck :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@JC's LingxiLingxi Nah I don't think I have it in me to handle a Punjabi mother in law. LOL. I'm no ananya(2 states). Haha. I just want a Tamil guy. Tall and dark Tamil guy with lots of hair in his head and popping veins in his arms. Who is not a doctor or a dentist or a IT engineer...

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@kokodus telegu should do too , right??? :P 

I have really dropped the idea of popping veins waala arm at least in my community... That just won't come across...i just kept only one point .. he should not have moustache...light beard is fine...but no , no moustache..

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@JC's Lingxi ~ I actually didn't enjoy humsafar and was kind of bored. it was kind of funny because I watched it just for fawad and was so disappointed. guess, I just loved the character of zarun more than the actor. kekekek...

@kokodus ~ zindagi gulzar hai was so well-written that it made me wish I could read the novel it was based on. you could tell that the book was the type that was filled with not only beautiful constructed sentences but also emotions that rang true. for me, the drama is a gem because it is very realistic and has solid characters with flaws. kashaf stands out to me as a very unique character - her ambition, bitterness, intelligence and vulnerability was a really interesting combo. actually enjoyed how unromantic her character was -- one of my fav scenes is when zarun is talking about the moon and all she can is "umm, it is round?" that still cracks me up. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@JC's Lingxi I would say ok to Telugu guy only if he looks like Vijay devarkonda. LOLOL. 

Moustache looks good on some guys only. I don't mind it as long as it doesn't look too ridiculous. One of my frnd has the stache and he looks good in it too, he looks very odd without it. Haha.  

@Lmangla I was going to watch humsafar after I finish this one. Sighhh so it's not good, eh? 

Zindagi Gulzar hai feels too real, it's not about over the top characters, its amazing to think how it's so simple and yet very likable. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@kokodus ummmm, prabhas or  rana won't do???? :D 

@Lmangla i know you wont like it because your personality is not something like getting carried with highly charged emotional scenes... i for one end up liking a particular drama which you may find peculiar just because of those penetrating gazes... :P :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@JC's Lingxi Rana is way too out of my league. I will look like a potato next to him. LOL. Vijay devarkonda too actually. They are just too hawt. Prabhas is ok. I have no opinion of him. I don't hate him, I don't like him. He is a good actor though. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@JC's Lingxi ~ LOL, I actually enjoy all the staring dramas!!!! kekekek..... it is why some of those hindi dramas crack me up. I am groaning, laughing and squealing all at the same time! I just didn't enjoy humsafar because of the characters. they just didn't draw me in. there was another urdu drama that I found entertaining. it was called besharam. has anyone seen it?

@kokodus ~ if you loved zarun, then yea, you might not enjoy humsafar because it is a totally different character. if you are just looking at the story, it was okay-ish for me.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

funny story about staring dramas @JC's Lingxi; over holidays, my aunt was laughing and saying how she watches this drama. the couple still haven't gotten together. so either they are arguing or they keep staring at each other. just when she is enjoying all the staring, her granddaughter who is 8 will interrupt and ask "um, why do they keep looking at each other?". my poor aunt said she has no idea how to explain and says the two of them are fighting. then my niece is like "I don't get it. so they fought? but why aren't they saying anything? why do they just look at each other?" LOL...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lmangla I think I'm on 8th ep of ZGH, and at this point Zarun is still being a jerk. But I have high expectations of him, usually in these shows, the jerks turn out to be really great guys later. So yeah fingers crossed. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lmangla Indian Television is REGRESSING... yes REGRESSING... i wont be going ahead with details of how they richard simmons me off.... I DO NOT OPEN TELEVISION and I JUST DON'T LIKE IT...kill me already....

@kokodus we all will look like a potato infront of Rana , Please...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

..Let me rant........[PS. Got abs]

Spoiler

Chris Evans is so HANDSOME. OMG. AWWWWWWWW:kiss_wink: I cannot! Have y’all seen those abs in captain America? Awwww so biggggggg 

2d42a4b1e366055cecb061ae06100020.gif

His voice sound soooo niceeeeeee! AHHHHHHH:kiss_wink:

@Lmangla somehow..I feel that you are that kind who would probably watch this movie...It’s called Knives Out, in which it’s a murder mystery sort of movie..Consider it alright?

“Call me ransom is my middle name.” Sooooo handsome & charismatic omg!

:kiss_wink: +2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Ohhh yeah everyone should watch Knives out. It's an awesome movie!!!!! Loved it!!! Captain America for the win!!!! LOLOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Ohhh yeah everyone should watch Knives out. It's an awesome movie!!!!! Loved it!!! Captain America for the win!!!! LOLOL

Oh yes Chris evans..*faints*:joy:

Anyways..koko..so I saw this today and I was reminded that you showed us that pic. His photo well landed in a weird place:joy:

Spoiler

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, triplem said:

@nohamahamoud2002 that vid you posted -  Lee Ji Hoon. Sweet guy. He recently played a father as well in Woman of 9.9 Billion , but I detested his character there . Seems like he can handle kids quite well . 

Lol . I am not following the actor, I am following Jam Jam :D she is so adorable 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

+2

just watch Hyun Bin’s movie Rampant on VIU :love: 

I just realized that this guy is really good when acting. Tsk.. 

I watch him with yoona once.. I will watch again now. 

He makes me so weak :weary:

reason why I watch kdrama in the first place:

1. handsome oppa :heart:

Hyun Bin saranghae!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@ktcjdrama this look interesting :joy:

+2

Opppaaaaa..... :love:

Oh no, I need to quickly finish LnD because some new Kdramas are starting this week. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1