Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

:lol: You sound like my son.  I used to watch him play XBox and drop inane questions to him (to try to strike up a conversation) about the games he was playing.  “why is their blood green?”.  “Is there a purpose to all this killing?”.  And my all time favourite to really get him talking (cue his eye roll), “is there a princess to save at the end?”

As an aside, not liking the fact that COVID has now infiltrated the drama/movie industry.  JTBC dramas have been affected.  It’s also gotten into the theatres.  You can’t practise COVID safe rules when you’re filming.  I hope they get on top of it soon. 

EDIT - looks like it’s everywhere.  SBS, TVN too. :(

I guess all parents are same. Even my mother used to sit with me and ask me questions about the games I used to play. And the hardest one to answer would be "What will you gain in the end after playing that game for 2-3 hours?". :joy:.

Things aside, I have also been hearing news about COVID in south korean drama/movie industry. Read somewhere that Go Ara's drama "Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol" could also be delayed as its filming stopped because one of the actors tested positive with that virus. Even Kim Won-Hae tested positive yesterday. Heard the same thing about some other dramas too. 

By the way Chingus, Hi, Good Morning!

e6ce176d59a586dfacb4d77c09c1609b.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

f9a016399426aa14170709d7b92f56fa.gif

Who's ready to join Team Add? Isn't it boring that the same team is winning all the time.... :D

I am also thinking, since there are so few adders that they will feel discouraged and might not even want to visit the thread so much anymore since they are being overpowered by so many subtracters. :(

Maybe someone could volunteer and join Team Add at least temporarily to even the game out for a bit? (Like I did by jumping to Team Subtract for 4 months -  @Lmangla stayed even longer).

@Jillia If no one else volunteers, I nominate you. :D

We just want to make sure the game is fun for everyone. :kiss_wink: 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Who's ready to join Team Add? Isn't it boring that the same team is winning all the time.... :D

I am also thinking, since there are so few adders that they will feel discouraged and might not even want to visit the thread so much anymore since they are being overpowered by so many subtracters. :(

Maybe someone could volunteer and join Team Add at least temporarily to even the game out for a bit? (Like I did by jumping to Team Subtract for 4 months -  @Lmangla stayed even longer).

@Jillia If no one else volunteers, I nominate you. :D

We just want to make sure the game is fun for everyone. :kiss_wink: 

Noona I'll join you in the team add  :Pandabulous:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1