Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Long time no see @nrllee ! How have you been?

:kiss_wink:

I am well.  Been laying low for a while and real life is busy.  Back now watching Stranger2. :lol:

@Sleepy Owl I too am not a fan of zombies.  Is it the flavour of the year?  It was vampires at one stage.  What is that blue blob doing in your post?  Sorry but I am not with it when it comes to gifs and the like.  I get most of them but some like that blue blob dancing has me stumped.  What sort of a creature is it?  A cat? A slug with ears?  Curious minds want to know.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

27 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Sleepy Owl I too am not a fan of zombies.  Is it the flavour of the year?  It was vampires at one stage.  What is that blue blob doing in your post?  Sorry but I am not with it when it comes to gifs and the like.  I get most of them but some like that blue blob dancing has me stumped.  What sort of a creature is it?  A cat? A slug with ears?  Curious minds want to know.

I sort of like zombies because in those movies you actually see humans fighting for survival. In my opinion they are too much OP given their numbers, how easily they can infect you or even kill you. In zombie movies you don't really see the characters fighting to win, they try to keep the fights as minimum as it could be and concentrate on running away. Having played "Left 4 Dead 2" as co-op with my friends, we would go out of ammo if we would decide to fight zombies, so we would keep running killing minimum number of zombies while dodging them and keeping our ammo as much as we could.

Zombies could be flavour of the year. Last year we got Kingdom S1 and rampant and also "Odd Family: Zombie for Sale" (I strongly suggest everyone to watch it, it is very funny). Both were similar with plot and setting with difference that one of them was movie and other drama. Now this year also we saw Kingdom 2, Peninsula (sequel of Train to Busan), #Alive (have to watch it) and also we'll be getting Choi Jin Hyuk's new drama "Zombie Detective" in the premiering on 31st August. 

As for the dancing blue blob, even I don't have an idea what it is. I use it because it looks good, funny and sometimes describes your mood :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Having played "Left 4 Dead 2" as co-op with my friends, we would go out of ammo if we would decide to fight zombies, so we would keep running killing minimum number of zombies while dodging them and keeping our ammo as much as we could.

:lol: You sound like my son.  I used to watch him play XBox and drop inane questions to him (to try to strike up a conversation) about the games he was playing.  “why is their blood green?”.  “Is there a purpose to all this killing?”.  And my all time favourite to really get him talking (cue his eye roll), “is there a princess to save at the end?”

@mirmz Yes that makes total sense.  A cat snail it is then.  Felis gastropodus. :lol:

As an aside, not liking the fact that COVID has now infiltrated the drama/movie industry.  JTBC dramas have been affected.  It’s also gotten into the theatres.  You can’t practise COVID safe rules when you’re filming.  I hope they get on top of it soon. 

EDIT - looks like it’s everywhere.  SBS, TVN too. :(

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@mirmz Yes that makes total sense.  A cat snail it is then.  Felis gastropodus. :lol:

lol u even made a scientific name for it XD

i like the commitment to the ever wiggling felis gastropodus 

:2540_meh:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1