Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

17 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

True..but it's sad.. :( he is so awesome in kung fu though...but most likely he will only appear in films that is not kung fu bah cause kung fu films..plus he had like 2-3 films upcoming..was thinking recently what will his next movie be..welp..guess not.

+2

well he will not be ideal....they will probably ask him to come in on the set to create kungfu move

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

+2

@triplemRant!? You were on such a good way! Shi Ho did nothing wrong! Sigh......I have my defending suitcase ready. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@triplemRant!? You were on such a good way! Shi Ho did nothing wrong! Sigh......I have my defending suitcase ready. 

No way she did nothing wrong . :triumph:

But right now I’m too busy on my other drama which ends this week ...I’ll write later 

@ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @cenching I just read the recaps ....I’m confused.. I’m waiting for drama milk recaps ...

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Ameera Ali @triplem

Like I said, YR didn't push her....That staircase is like a center piece of that room and in full views of every single pair of eyes....It's impossible YR pushed her....I think Wifey finally gave up and agrees to a divorce at the end of the episode.

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@ktcjdrama @triplem @Ameera Ali @cenching LSY very happy..finally can break free from bad comments about his hair and acting! Woohoo

4-D6924-CA-E1-B6-4798-88-C3-9-A215-E7616

@Lawyerh here is the pic, he looks happy lol.The fact that they are dancing too. Hahahah

@Dhakra that nayeon stalker is suing JYP..asking Germany embassy at Korea to sue them. Like what? Seriously this guy is going nuts. A 40 minutes rant (i think) about how he was being given a warning to not come back, next day went back and police were there and he says he wants to sue? Literally he..I don’t know what is with him...Obsessed? Yes. Not a planner? 100%..He just dug his grave telling everyone he was given a warning before...now no one will be supporting him..even though in the first place no one is.

• LOL 5

53 minutes ago, triplem said:

Poor LSY @Sushimi ...he never got this level of hate even in his last affair drama. I think he will be scarred for life :lol:

I hope his next character can be a peaceful one...so no need bash him:D

Welp..did not spend my time watching leverage..was ogling over ip man & Donnie yen all day...he looks good at 56. Tbh :lol: This takes ‘age is just a number’ to a whole new level...56 still can fly around kick punch..*clap*

Saw this I was so amazed with the fight hahahahaha. How he slides on the table hahaha. Sorry too into it...Need my mist.

Spoiler

@Lawyerh^^

Omg I’m feeling shy sharing this video:sweatingbullets: imma put the video in spoilers

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

@triplem

Regarding the secret account that under Hubs' and VP's long term mistress was mentioned last week....But no connection with YR yet....The only thing that keeps my interest is the love triangle nothing else....:sweat_smile:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@angelangie apparently Donnie still got 4 movies, 3 in post production 1 not sure. One is like..Mulan..never thought he would enter a Disney show with all his past works lol..Disney is like “i can show you the world, shining, shimmering and wonders~” while he is like “I can show you how terrible this world is. Rusty dirty and wonders~”:lol: Then he got a comedy action movie ‘Enter the fat dragon.’ This title...:lol: but yes, he will be plumb cause on script his girlfriend broke up with him and he just eat. Still can fight and jump roof so it’s fine. Then also got roaring flames (I think it’s the title) don’t know his role. Then the not too sure which stage one it’s called sleeping dogs. (I want this movie, I love the game actually)

:rolleyes:So...Guess I’m alright for now...Still can see him before he leaves the silver screen and work behind the scenes...:w00t:yayyy~ Watched him when I was just a child! 

Donnie is definitely under my hk actors profile which is technically a ‘watchlist’ in which whatever he does I will give it a go, other than Star Wars.. @lynne22 I’m so sorry :sweatingbullets: heard he was good, so that’s great. “Ah you almost shot me.” Was the line :lol: (edit: on second thought...no..not good. He is on the movie and he die? What?!)

Oh I’m getting shy again..why would I feel shy about sharing it? No idea. Hahaha I need my mist to calm me self lol

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@triplem @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama (I wrote the same thing in the drama thread)

Episodes 14 and 15, Wifey finally found out Hubs' dirty dealings and family background. She is shocked to the core and realized that the man she had spent her life with for 10 years is a complete stranger. If Hubs' can lied that much to the extend of lying about his own family background, is there any truth left anymore? Is the love also a lie? That's why the title is "Were We Ever In Love?". The reason why she gave up and told Hubs she wanted to end it.

add.

From the preview, YR and Hubs broke up and Hubs seems to end up alone.

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

+2

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

@Dhakra that nayeon stalker is suing JYP..asking Germany embassy at Korea to sue them. Like what? Seriously this guy is going nuts. A 40 minutes rant (i think) about how he was being given a warning to not come back, next day went back and police were there and he says he wants to sue? Literally he..I don’t know what is with him...Obsessed? Yes. Not a planner? 100%..He just dug his grave telling everyone he was given a warning before...now no one will be supporting him..even though in the first place no one is.

I know. He is sueing them for no reason, based on no ground. JYP just protect their artist like they should. Germany embassy won't do richard simmons. He's delusional and obsessed. He has gain way too much attention. He actually went on korean news and JYP had to increase the amount of police around the buildung and their dorm.

I mean, imagine this alone. This is tax money that has to be spent this way! Man power is currently used to protect a girp group, because one dumb idiot thinks he is in love with Nayeon. That is their working day! 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching the man is confusing, now he crying for his wife :joy:

+2

He didn't know what he have until it's gone.....:glasses: His Mommy said so and Mommy always right....:glasses:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

I know. He is sueing them for no reason, based on no ground. JYP just protect their artist like they should. Germany embassy won't do richard simmons. He's delusional and obsessed. He has gain way too much attention. He actually went on korean news and JYP had to increase the amount of police around the buildung and their dorm.

I mean, imagine this alone. This is tax money that has to be spent this way! Man power is currently used to protect a girp group, because one dumb idiot thinks he is in love with Nayeon. That is their working day! 

At this stage, I wonder what crazier things he would do. It’s quite ...dumb for him to enter jyp after a warning. Thinking “oh imma just give my contact number...” no one will contact him bruh...he is pretty immature..one thing I learnt from him...

‘’If people call you out for being a stalker and you refused to agree...chances are you probably is.” -_-

I have not watch the videos, maybe I should then afterwards my brain cells will probably decrease..but I’m all in for the tea ^_^

+2

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching did she put ( affair the picture)  in the internet , if she did what A strong woman give the last punch :thumbsup:

No idea who put the pictures. It can be The CEO because she got it from Baek.....

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

@Lawyerh play it with sound..:joy::joy: this is genius..oppa cheerleading..this you don’t see every day :D

+2

• LOL 3