Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, cenching said:

@partyon

I had not watch any of the 3 dramas since I avoid Saeguk....:coolshades: so since I had not watched it so I cannot rewatch.....

+2

It is called a re-watch party but also people who have not watched the dramas are invited. I also avoid sageuks (never even watched one :D ) but I am interested in trying one out.

So will be watching Empress Ki. 
There are others watching it who haven’t seen it either.

You are more than welcome to join! :kiss_wink:

Note! Everyone who is joining the re-watches, make sure to visit the thread and let people there know you are in.

The first 2 episodes start this week - comments on the thread about them is allowed starting Wednesday! 

@im0202 I hope you can join too! :kiss_wink:

New job - Congratulations!!!! Yay!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, im0202 said:

I might check out TMETS if I have the time! I know the ratings were crazy back then. Starting a new job soon so I’m not sure how it will go, but if time permits I’ll give it a go!

congrats on your new job! if you have time, here is the link for the moon embracing the sun thread where the re-watch will happen

we will add tree with deep roots to the recommendation list; if there is continued interest, we might organize more such re-watch parties in future. so chingus, if you are keen on any particular drama re-watch, let us know!

@Night_Owl ~ here is the link for the empress ki thread where the re-watch will happen

@MayanEcho ~ feel free to join one or all of the 3 re-watch parties; there is no limit, it just depends on one's time schedule.

@Ameera Ali ~ have included you for faith. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Good morning everyone!

I read about the (re)-whatch event and I think it is a very good idea. Unfortunetly, i won`t participate. I don`t usual re-watch kdramas. In my 8 years of whatching kdramas I rewatch just one.

I like sageuks. I started watching kdramas with very good sageuks (Jewel in the Palace/Dae Jang Geum, Jumong, The Great Queen Seon Deok). Tree With Deep Roots was very good also. And other sageuks.

From the list I watched all three but I  dropped Empress Ki at ep 18 but not because I did not like the drama. I read the recap after that.   I am tempted to finish this time but I have so many new dramas on my list and so little free time.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Don't worry! I know you're also busy updating the drama threads with infos. So all is good!

Yeah... Have fun . When it will be another dramas that I did not watch and want to do it I will join. There are old kdramas that I did not watch at the time so it will be an oportunity.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, larus said:

Yeah... Have fun . When it will be another dramas that I did not watch and want to do it I will join. There are old kdramas that I did not watch at the time so it will be an oportunity.

if you have drama suggestions, let us know. depending on the interest, we might organize something like this in future.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Night_Owl I have watch MAMA 3 times. it´s really good  drama. tackles family relationships, illness.

you need tissues if you watch this. But I think it is worth of your time. I loved this. that´s why I have rewatched it two times.

:Megathanks:

i'll start watching it as soon as I am done with It's okay not to be okay and good detective. I guess it's plot will be similar to "Wedding dress" with more development. I usually don't cry while watching sad movies, didn't cry a single time while watching "More than Blue". But "Wedding Dress" made me cry a lot. Seems like this one might do the same :(

• Like 3