Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

49 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra I’ll be behind on Fairy after this . I’ll be away till 1 Jan . So not sure how much I can watch 

Oh, that's sad. :( Have fun though.

• Love 2

22 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

This girl is my hero :joy:

which cdrama is this with the abs appreciation? she must be side character? does anyone else notice that minor characters are far more appreciative of abs and looks while the leads themselves never say how handsome their love is? :lol:

On 12/23/2019 at 8:40 PM, triplem said:

Poor LSY @Sushimi ...he never got this level of hate even in his last affair drama. I think he will be scarred for life 

who is LSY and what drama is this? what happened? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Merry christmas!!! Feliz navidad!!! Hehehe

• Like 2
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

VIP Lee Sang Yoon :) welp, viewers are bashing him cause his character is a cheater till the point they pick on his hair cut and called it a ‘loser’ hair cut and his acting is attacked too.

_______

Anyways...To all my Hyun bin fans @thanie @Lawyerh ..Super shock to see this question..

3438-D769-A1-A2-4-B9-A-8452-8788-C54-B65

Especially this question was directed and asked for a Hongkong movie called Dragon (Wu Xia) Then did some research.,Wei Tang and Hyun Bin worked on a project before..interesting..was wondering why out of no where Hyun bin’s name was named lol:joy: a moment of confusion I had lol.

@kokodusMerry Christmas to you too! Gonna spend my Christmas watching past movies ..haha. My childhood is calling me. Then there are some scenes I know in those movies which has abs..which makes me wonder..when I was a small sushi...what was my reaction..hm...Did I drool..did I drooled as much I have now? Did I have some reaction to it...or maybe I was too innocent then..:lol: any plans for you?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Lee Sang Yoon. VIP. Long story, but supposedly he (the character in the story) cheated on his fabulous and perfect wife so he (the reel and the real) is getting from viewers all the hatred in this world you can possibly think of. I exaggerate :P Well, because I see differently why things ended up the way it was for the couple... Oh believe me, what he did is peanuts compared to what Jinsang did. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@triplem

LSY is a Number One public enemy of SK at the moment. How dare he cheated on SK’s Sweetheart JNR?!?! :joy::joy:

@ktcjdrama

He got this amount of hates mainly because Wifey is JNR....

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@Sushimi No plans. My father will buy us a cake and we all eat it while watching movies on TV. That is it. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Just now, kokodus said:

@Sushimi No plans. My father will buy us a cake and we all eat it while watching movies on TV. That is it. 

Nothing better to just stay at home and watch movies:lol:I got no cake though. So imma just watch movies all day:lol: maybe listen in to “All I want for Christmas Is you.”  too. That’s like the only Christmas song I have:lol:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

He got this amount of hates mainly because Wifey is JNR....

Exactly. Basically both same issue of separating the actor/actress from the character portrayed. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

They got scandal too? Wah..sorry..curious...anyone knows what the scandal between Hyun bin and wei tang about mah?

7gs_tangweidenies00.jpg
(Yo..the b&w pic is good looking lol)

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Sushimi

From what I know Tang Wei is married to a Korean Director, never heard of any scandal of her with HB

add.

I googled it, her hubby’s the director of her movie with HB

• Like 1
  • Insightful 5

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Sushimi

From what I know Tang Wei is married to a Korean Director, never heard of any scandal of her with HB

So did some quick research, so at that point when they were acting together in the film, Hyun bin and his then girlfriend broke up. Then the scandal comes because they think Tang Wei was the cause of the break up. Which eventually found out that because Hyun bin was going to marine corp soon, so they broke up.

Screwed up her name but that’s fine haha

• Like 6

@Sushimi

It’s weird when you called her Wei Tang....:sweat_smile: She’s Tang Wei....:glasses:. She’s a good actress but she got banned in China for her “scandalous” role with Tony Leung in Lust, Cautions....

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Sushimi

It’s weird when you called her Wei Tang....:sweat_smile: She’s Tang Wei....:glasses:. She’s a good actress but she got banned in China for her “scandalous” role with Tony Leung in Lust, Cautions....

+2

Nooo cause when I look through the cast question they name...okay I just messed it up nvm. My eyes were the problem 

but she plays in the movie that I watch, a mother of 2...in a village...haha totally different from her scandalous stuff haha if you haven't told me would have never thought that she would do these types haha

+2

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

which cdrama is this with the abs appreciation? she must be side character? does anyone else notice that minor characters are far more appreciative of abs and looks while the leads themselves never say how handsome their love is? :lol:

Surprisingly  she is the main lead girl :joy:. The drama is called: My Girlfriend is an Alien....you can find it on Youtube with Sub. 

+2

• LOL 4

48 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Exactly. Basically both same issue of separating the actor/actress from the character portrayed. 

@cenching , @ktcjdrama yet to watch final :mrgreen::joy: was hard to walk away from oppa :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

47 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Surprisingly  she is the main lead girl :joy:. The drama is called: My Girlfriend is an Alien....you can find it on Youtube with Sub. 

+2

is the girlfriend from earth or actually alien?

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

is the girlfriend from earth or actually alien?

She is an Alien.

+2

• LOL 4