Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Call me noona partyon! :joy:

:coolshades:

But wait, you were 15 when you started watching k-dramas? How did you get acquainted with them?

When I was kid (around 9-10) I watched Dae Jang Geum and Emperor of the sea, while my cousins were watching it and loved them despite not understanding everything because I had hard time reading the subs. That made me interested in Sageuk dramas but didn't know much about resources to watch, but later on I found some websites, and went on to watch Jumong, Kingdom of winds and Dong Yi. After that I tried more genres, watched Thank you, Iris and went to watch more and more kdramas.  :gangnamstyle:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Night_Owl said:

When I was kid (around 9-10) I watched Dae Jang Geum and Emperor of the sea, while my cousins were watching it and loved them despite not understanding everything because I had hard time reading the subs. That made me interested in Sageuk dramas but didn't know much about resources to watch, but later on I found some websites, and went on to watch Jumong, Kingdom of winds and Dong Yi. After that I tried more genres, watched Thank you, Iris and went to watch more and more kdramas.

Awesome! Do you think you would like to join one of our re-watch parties? We are planning on starting a re-watch party (you can also watch it for the first time) and discuss the dramas in their original drama threads. All 3 dramas were big hits at the time with high ratings.

We will reveal the dramas and rules tomorrow. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Awesome! Do you think you would like to join one of our re-watch parties? We are planning on starting a re-watch party (you can also watch it for the first time) and discuss the dramas in their original drama threads. All 3 dramas were big hits at the time with high ratings.

We will reveal the dramas and rules tomorrow. :kiss_wink:

Sure as long as they are not the dramas i didn't like. :getmygrooveon:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1