Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hi, @Night_Owl! :)

@partyon

Not far which isn't a good sign. Because I can usually bingewatch a drama. I guess I'm more looking forward to Empress Ki.

You know that we are starting a re-watch party tomorrow? You never know, but Empress Ki could be one of the dramas on the list.... :kiss_wink:

Are you not liking Healer?

@Night_Owl have you watched Faith or Empress Ki?

Faith has been confirmed already as one of the dramas that is being re-watched.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

You know that we are starting a re-watch party tomorrow? You never know, but Empress Ki could be one of the dramas on the list.... :kiss_wink:

@Night_Owl have you watched Faith or Empress Ki?

Faith has been confirmed already as one of the dramas that is being re-watched.

+2

Watched Empress Ki long ago, Re-watched Faith a couple of months ago :piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

I just don't feel the need to continue which is a sign I'm gonna drop it most likely. It didn't win me over which is sad when JCW was showing abs right away in episode 1. :P

I fast forwarded some parts as well. Not a huge fan of Park Min Young actually. I did enjoy JCW's abs though. :D

Spoiler

original.gif

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you like Empress Ki?

Which are your favorite sageuks?

Slave Hunters, Emperor of the Sea, Six Flying Dragons, My Country, Tree with Deep Roots, Faith, Dae Jang Geum, Dong Yi, Royal Gambler, Joseon Gunman, Jumong, Empress Ki, Arang and the Magistrate. Maybe i missed which i don't remember. What about you? What are your favorite Sageuks?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, partyon said:

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Lmangla and I are planning to organize re-watch parties starting next week! We will launch re-watch parties for a few older k-dramas - Faith being one of them.

Expect more information soon! :kiss_wink:

Hoping many of you will join us for the fun!

Lets rewatch Boys over flowers @Lmangla LOLOL @partyon Have you ever watched BOF?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I actually like the oldschool long sageuks like "Dong Yi" or "Cruel Palace". But I think my favorite has been "Moonlight Drawn By Clouds"... of which I own the Director's Cut DVD Box, OST and the photobook.

How about you? You never really watched a sageuk? Like full 50+ episodes? :D

Your favorite is a Park Bo Geum drama right?

tumblr_oae0wpLa9u1tjcz9jo3_400.gif

@Night_Owl I've never watched a sageuk, despite having watched k-dramas for almost 10 years now.... :joy:

I really want to watch Empress Ki now!

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Lets rewatch Boys over flowers @Lmangla LOLOL @partyon Have you ever watched BOF?

Ms. Koko, you want a Boys Over Flower re-watch party? :joy: I can reveal that BOF is not on the list of dramas in the first re-watch run, but we will consider including it in the next season of re-watch parties....

tenor.gif?itemid=7965184

I've watched BOF several times! I think it's @Lmangla who hasn't watched it :joy:

How many here would like to re-watch BOF?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Just now, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, you want a Boys Over Flower re-watch party? :joy: I can reveal that BOF is not on the list of dramas in the first re-watch run, but we will consider including it in the next season of re-watch parties....

I've watched BOF several times! I think it's @Lmangla who hasn't watched it :joy:

+2

I watched the first ep and dropped it, not into high school dramas. The only school dramas I have watched are school 2013 and Class of Lies. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Night_Owl said:

I watched the first ep and dropped it, not into high school dramas. The only school dramas I have watched are school 2013 and Class of Lies.

I think this parody sums up Boys Over Flowers pretty well.... :D

It's only 1 min 24 sec :D No need to watch the whole series after this. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

WHAT?!?! You have watched it several times? How?!? Why?! I thought you were not a LMH fan. LOL. @Lmangla Also has watched BOF, and i know she likes it too.

its not in first rewatch run? then what dramas do you have? Lets vote, i say. LOL

2ed8909e1cb8c7c910d25beb89181c1f5defb358

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

WHAT?!?! You have watched it several times? How?!? Why?! I thought you were not a LMH fan. LOL. @Lmangla Also has watched BOF, and i know she likes it too.

its not in first rewatch run? then what dramas do you have? Lets vote, i say. LOL

Hahah :D Of course I have watched BOF several times! It's a CLASSIC! :D

I also like Lee Min Ho! He's good looking! It's just his acting that is... ahem....

tumblr_nd0qzn9Xq41tx7ds3o1_400.gifv

Not revealing all of the dramas yet, but it was already revealed that Faith will be one of the dramas that will be re-watched. Tune in tomorrow for more info! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

LOL.... kekekek... wonder how many would come for boys over flowers re-watch party; maybe entertaining though. :lol:; join us for faith though. should be fun. haven't seen it in many years.... and by the way, I remember you posting YYS with a moustache -- was he in some saeguk/historical movie?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2