Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, H0ney said:

I am sorry, chingu. I had not watch it yet :) I will watch it if you want to rewatching it

btw, would you join us to re watch sageuk kdramas? I will re watch Faith and The moon that embraces the sun :) 

thank you uri EOs  @partyon and @Lmangla .. when partyon talked about re watching 3 old kdramas I was want to say “please partyon organize a rewatch for the moon that embraces the sun too.” But then I did not say anything because I did not want to be too noisy hahaha but then partyon tagged me to re watch TMTETS and I am so happy now that we will have a re watch event for this one too :bawling:

:issohappy:

+2

Yeah i will be re-watching Empress Ki. Since i have recently watched Moon that embraces the sun and faith i'll not be going for it. Instead i'll try to finish "Good detective" and "It's okay not to be okay".

Also the reason i am asking for reviews of that drama is that Song Yoon Ah did a movie called "Wedding Dress" which had the same type of plot and was quite sad, but extremely good. So i really wanted how sad this one will be. Some dramas like Oh My Geum Bi really hit you very hard and I was sad for days even after it ended. Same was the case with anime "Your lie in April". I'd suggest you to watch them, both are very good. And yes if I plan to watch it, we can start watching it at the same time and discuss about it, so I'll definitely inform you about it.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Good morning all!

@mirmz @Alice Wonderland @Night_Owl @H0ney @partyon @Lmangla @Aziraphale and many more now lurking...

I woke up to some surprises here! Rewatch! Not only Faith but MoonSun and Empress Ki?!! 

You guys do realise EK is like 51 episodes, right??? 

:wut:

Hahahahahahahahaha ~by the time we finished it will be Chuseok 2021. :D 

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

@partyon

ooh this event is interesting... I haven’t seen any of the 3 mentioned sageuk dramas. But my favourite one is not on the list (Tree With Deep Roots, which revolves around the creation of the Hangul alphabet).

I might check out TMETS if I have the time! I know the ratings were crazy back then. Starting a new job soon so I’m not sure how it will go, but if time permits I’ll give it a go!

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1