• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Party off..I’m done for the day whewwww~

Wew! Good job! Time for dinner! :droolz:

@im0202 @triplem Are Na PD and Shin PD in the same production company? Just wondering why it's on Na PD's channel and I remember a comment about how their staff is the same?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Me to HP cast : STAAAAAAPHHHHHHHH. Why so much content in one day? I can't keep up. Please. 

:bawling:

I knowww! And all at the same time?!

That was a super cute live by Shin, Na PDs and KDM!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@wallflowersforjane Yessss I'm just scrolling thru twitter and a new update comes up everytime I refresh. I can't even.....

I think Shin PD and Na PD and writer Lee all worked together in variety shows before? NJTTW? I'm not sure. 

• LOL 3
7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@wallflowersforjane Yessss I'm just scrolling thru twitter and a new update comes up everytime I refresh. I can't even.....

I think Shin PD and Na PD and writer Lee all worked together in variety shows before? NJTTW? I'm not sure. 

Yep! Writer Lee did most of Na PD's varieties since 2D1N! Wow, I never realised I watched so many of her variety shows. 

OMG they are really going to release content every week!!!! 

• Like 1

I'm trying to do the math here. There is still 4 months until Nov when they officially start filming for S2. That is 16 weeks. Do they really have that much content to last for 16 weeks??? Woaaahhhh...

Shin PD is so good to us...:please:

EbwD1KzU4AAVh0t?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Wrong person to ask. I am so bad with these details , lol.... were there any S2 updates @kokodus ?

@im0202 I only went through 40 mins of JKH's fan meet...didn't understand much

Weren’t really any season 2 updates...
But we will have new content every thursday (I think on Na PD’s channel, not sure). 

To be released are: new Making, NGs, and other Shin PD cuts that are “a waste to be thrown away” (as stated on the teaser video)

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2

Add & subtract friends: OK, our HP friends will be move on soon. Just wait.

Shin PD: Hey, I will give HP fans new content every Thursday at least until we release the trailer of Season 2.

HP viewers: Moving on?

ezgif-1-e986d1753307.gif&key=4ee35ffa4b3d67e3f78198af7830a2862f1e69b1433c11cfb022d9f3c288a03c

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, superspace said:

Shin PD: Hey, I will give HP fans new content every Thursday at least until we release the trailer of Season 2.

We ain't moving on. That word is not there in HP viewers dictionary. LOL. @partyon is going to get super annoyed at us. Hahahaha. 

EbRegE4VAAApnRY?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, superspace said:

@triplem: Finally, the HP main thread will quiet down

Shin PD: Scenes that didn't make it into the final cut

HP thread: *types new analysis frantically

TripleM: :crazy:

:hwaiting2: @im0202 @kokodus @Lawyerh @snowlou @alleram95 @superspace

But gosh, this is seriously too amazing of them to keep the fandom alive. I can't think of any show that has ever done something like that!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, partyon said:

Place your bets - will I continue to watch HP after ep 4? :glasses:

I didn't want to bet but hope that you will like the episode so that you can continue to watch, even if you had to use FF button :) 

19 hours ago, partyon said:

Who is the cute doggie in your DP?

He's my dearly departed dog.

15 hours ago, snowlou said:

Next drama candidate to watch: (has anyone watch any of these? thoughts?)

1. Memorist

2. Welcome 2 Life

3. Mystic Pop up bar

4. Confessions 

I finished watching Welcome 2 Life and in the middle of progress for Mystic Pop Up Bar. If you like a fantasy time travel kind of drama, you can try to watch Welcome 2 Life. It had some comedic scenes, a psychopath, and some crimes. Mystic is a light drama which many of comedic scenes but also meaningful scenes. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic