Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nrllee said:

I am on board the Designated Survivor 60 Days ship.  Gripping, intense...everything I need right now.  Only gripe is that the episodes are long?  Over an hour.  But it’s great viewing.  Cast is superb.  I am loving it.  Looks like it’s just 10 episodes (not too long)on Netflix so I am on for the ride. :).

I read your posts. Glad you recapped some details . I think over an hour , extra 10 mins , is still doable .  Did you watch Prison Playbook ? Each eps was 1.5 hours Long ! :w00t:And they had 16 episodes. But it’s a personal favourite from 2018. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Prison Playbook's 1hr + eps used to feel like nothing!! So good! But WWW and Arthdal Chronicles are :ph34r: putting me to sleep!

Edit: @sushilicious @Lawyerh @nateko Have you watched Cruel(Heartless) city? It had some grey-black female characters. 

Edit2: But I wouldn't call them twisted or psychopathic! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Did you watch Prison Playbook ? Each eps was 1.5 hours Long ! :w00t:And they had 16 episodes. But it’s a personal favourite from 2018. 

Haha hope u get lucky to hook her to watch... lol... I was the one that get away with this drama... and the only one u dont managed to sell :lol:

Btw i saw COALG thread active again lol... 

@staygold i did try few eps.. but it was too dark for me lol (Cruel City). I watched it bcos i saw some MV in YT that very beautiful... later i try to find out the MV. (I hope still there).

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

Prison Playbook's 1hr + eps used to feel like nothing!! So good! But WWW and Arthdal Chronicles are :ph34r: putting me to sleep!

Thank god I avoided Arthdal Chronicles like the plague :sweat_smile: haven't watched WWW yet, will check it out  later.

As for Heartless city, yea, I watched that one, How long has it been? :D Was a good drama, back then everyone was talking 'bout it. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, staygold said:

Edit: @sushilicious @Lawyerh @nateko Have you watched Cruel(Heartless) city? It had some grey-black female characters

Omg . Cruel city. Superb , I wish more dramas like this  . It’s even on my cover photo.  JKH was hot . Sorry I know we were supposed to hard sell the female villains . :lol:

What’s AC about ? It just felt weird when I watched the teasers 

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha hope u get lucky to hook her to watch... lol... I was the one that get away with this drama... and the only one u dont managed to sell :lol:

Yes , yes I failed . :lol:But I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea 

COAGL thread will get visitors from time to time because ppl just realise there are some subs available.  Maybe year end, I’ll rewatch . 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

Did you watch Prison Playbook ?

No I haven’t. Just like I haven’t watched any of the Reply series or My Ahjussi (?), the one with IU in it?  I have heard a lot of good things about them.  :D I am way behind in Kdrama.  I only joined in late 2017??  I think?  So I have a lot of catching up to do.  Binge watched all of Yoon Shi Yoon dramas.  Then branched out to others.  Left Hollywood for good and all the rubbish it was dishing out because I was so disappointed with where all of it was going...just all sex and violence on repeat.  It’s like they kept trying to up the ante (how much more can we give them to raise the shock level?? :mellow:) I loved Stranger Things though :o.  Just that old Hollywood wholesome vibe with good story telling and acting (reminded me of E.T.).  Doubt I can pick up any more dramas coz I am planning to watch Dr John as well. I need some sleep to function. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

What is COALG?

36 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

but it was too dark for me lol (Cruel City).

It is a masterpiece in 'darkness'! So dark that I have to watch Mukbang videos on youtube to compensate! :lol:

30 minutes ago, nateko said:

Was a good drama, back then everyone was talking 'bout it. 

Gem it was and still is!!! Nothing comes close to it.

27 minutes ago, triplem said:

What’s AC about ?

AC is a political drama actually disguised as a wanna be epic! There are these tribes and clans also 'species'. Some have been extinct due to planned genocide. Some have survived and are in hiding not knowing they are the key to ruling the kingdom. Worth watching for JDG and KJW. The story isnt for a 18-20 eps drama. It needs many more episodes.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, staygold said:

What is COALG?

Children of a lesser god :) good drama 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@staygoldCOALG is Children of a Lesser God, crime investigation drama. With my oppa Kang Ji Hwan on it

( he still my fav oppa, i know i know... i cheated on him multiple times  :joy:)

Triplem love it too... but bcos of Shim Hye Seob... 

I would say it's a good crime thriller from... OCN... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I loved Stranger Things though :o.  Just that old Hollywood wholesome vibe with good story telling and acting (reminded me of E.T.).

Oooooo yeah I loved ST. So excited for season 3 but I almost forgot all that happened in the previous seasons. LOL. It's the one thing that I hate about Western TV shows, there is just too much gap between each season. Sighhh. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

AC is a political drama actually disguised as a wanna be epic! There are these tribes and clans also 'species'. Some have been extinct due to planned genocide. Some have survived and are in hiding not knowing they are the key to ruling the kingdom.

Sounds like Avatar lol...

I also no no no to AC... 

• LOL 5

@Lawyerh Yes! I remember... @triplem had recommended this one! It is on my to watch list. Acronyms always throw me off! COALG at first glance seems like COAL Authority! :w00t: or Colgate... I mix up alphabets... dont judge me! 

+2

• LOL 5

16 minutes ago, staygold said:

AC is a political drama actually disguised as a wanna be epic! There are these tribes and clans also 'species'. Some have been extinct due to planned genocide. Some have survived and are in hiding not knowing they are the key to ruling the kingdom. Worth watching for JDG and KJW. The story isnt for a 18-20 eps drama. It needs many more episodes.

Just add dinosaurs... someone made that comment and I couldn’t stop laughing... yeah... throw in some Jurassic Park just to take it even to more bizarre territory.  :lol:

@kokodus yes S3 coming but I just read the review and it’s a bit disappointing.  I think S1 and 2 were so good it’s a big ask to top. I have forgotten much of S2 so I will need to speed watch it again to get context. I remember S1 more than S2.  I think coz it had a simpler story line and it had so many references to E.T. which made it easy to recall. 

• LOL 6

9 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Just add dinosaurs... someone made that comment and I couldn’t stop laughing... yeah... throw in some Jurassic Park just to take it even to more bizarre territory.  :lol:

To be fair, they would fit right in. :joy: I couldn't get past the teasers as my BS senses started tingling. :ph34r:

• LOL 6

51 minutes ago, staygold said:

Have you watched Cruel(Heartless) city? It had some grey-black female characters. 

Nope...but I’m just stepping out of the crime drama boundaries for a moment... :) you can ask @Lawyerhas to why..

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

The MVs can never be trusted. The love story never gets big in this one. It is not even given much focus.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, staygold said:

The MVs can never be trusted. The love story never gets big in this one. It is not even given much focus.

To me..the writers can never be trusted..who knows..they might break your heart. Giving you things you do not wish for.

Re: @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @nateko

im just plain salt now.

46734682-small-salt-packet-isolated-on-w

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

972 @sushilicioussalty sushi lol... just add some wasabi on top of it... :w00t:

@staygoldlol ikr... thats why im done & sufficient with that MV... the gangster story too many.... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Just now, Lawyerh said:

sushilicioussalty sushi lol... just add some wasabi on top of it... :w00t:

Haha. Salty & spicy sushi. :) you want? It’s jammed pack with Sea salt & wasabi. :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4