Spoiler

D5uRM9U.png

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Loki in Asgard's Got Talent.....:glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Being hacked is one thing...  Being upset another...  Losing those numbers, profile and 6 years or so of recognition and memories on the left deleted brings light to what you thought wasn't important until it's gone. Most of all friends...

Disappointment in myself most of all for questioning why those numbers should even matter at all.  Even more for thinking about things I should have said and didn't and things I posted or said that I shouldn't have and did.  Who would believe that this incident brought light and taught me how in one quick moment your life can be turned upside down and inside out.  To not have a chance to say good-bye and to have that choice taken from you.  To google your own profile name only to realize that what the world sees isn't just your thoughtful words but the pictures and often your being silly among friends forgetting nothing is private or my attempts to be funny when it can and does look opposite of what you thought or even meant.

More than the numbers much much more were the photos, words and music full of memories with those who are now in heaven @CatchMine_ID & @kenxynth

Some of which I should have stored but to my own failure didn't. 

Last but not at all least was my missing, yes real friendships those names and people who you may or may not really know.  Only what they allow you to know and believe.  Yet it's years spent writing along side of them sharing in their ups and downs that journey together that trust me are missed the most. Because in your heart what you know isn't as important as what you feel.

They say you never stop learning.  Trust me it's true and I hope USAFarmgirl 2 is a better person than you once knew.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXNo-Gcwgd_sC9_58YXyF

To @kokodus (Sherlock):wub:the sweetest girl, dentist, friend and subtract partner thank you for worrying, searching and leaving no stone unturned in trying to find me. I'm sure all the USAFarmgirls in America know of you now.:ph34r:  And to @Dhakra  (Watson ) for keeping her company and to no surprise showing that soft side you try to hide in believing no one should be left behind. Not sure what's going on with you and your family.  But I'm praying for you.  Thanks to everyone else for your kind words and thoughts as well it's more than good to be back...  Believe me...:heart:always -2

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Love 5

+2

11 hours ago, Sejabin said:

oke this is between positive and negative. her voice sounds so Asia :blush: .. btw I can understand why you do like her :relaxed:

Ah, that is because......she is asian. ^_^

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@USAFarmgirl 2 ~ wait, am confused; did someone hack your personal account and use your pictures/content in a wrong way or something? :o

• Like 5
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@USAFarmgirl 2 ~ wait, am confused; did someone hack your personal account and use your pictures/content in a wrong way or something? :o

I am about to ask the same Q.... @USAFarmgirl 2

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@USAFarmgirl 2 Did someone really hack your account? I'm glad that you are back now. I have to say that I'm not Sherlock, I'm more of a Watson. LOL. @Dhakra definitely did more, so he is the Sherlock here. Haha

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

916 :kiss_closed:

@Dhakra I just know that asian girl is your type:rolleyes:

if me my type is kim jae wook :rolleyes:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Okay, Lionorreah infection seems to be have not completely gone.....:phew: Do any of you feel HOT when you look at or reminiscence something remotely Lion-ish, HPL-ish, wall-ish???? I hope this will helps.....

+2

0-B09425-E-7-F4-F-40-F0-A786-70-E2512919

• LOL 4

@natekolol feel like I rant here about voice and somehow it summoned you? Hahaha. Welcome to the thread where we talk random stuff hahahaa

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@sushilicious Yea, I somehow get summoned everytime someone mentions Voice. It's a curse I tell ya. :lol: I still can't move on so I'm lingering around Voice like a lost soul.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@nateko stay here then. Then we can heal up together:lol:then meet new people too. Haha

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@sushilicious Yup, that's what I'm gonna do. :kiss: Did you find something good to watch? Will you be watching the next OCN drama, Watcher or something?

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@natekoHallo welcome!! I think u have overdose on cookies already.... so lets not welcoming u with that lol :joy:.

Watchers sounds good and i like the lead SKJ.

Btw maybe u want to try Designated Survivor. It's so good, political thriller adopted from US drama..

• Like 4
  • Love 4