Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@sushilicious I bet you'll become even saltier if I tell you that OCN has lost its mind and edited the last episode for the rerun of Voice3. No idea why but they removed the blood from his head after the gunshot and no wound was visible even though they also removed the mosaic from where his gunshot wound had been. Fans at dcgall are raging. :joy: What wa a tragedy became a comedy 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, nateko said:

@sushilicious I bet you'll become even saltier if I tell you that OCN has lost its mind and edited the last episode for the rerun of Voice3. No idea why but they removed the blood from his head after the gunshot and no wound was visible even though they also removed the mosaic from where his gunshot wound had been. Fans at dcgall are raging. :joy:

What the fish nuggets?! WHAT?! 

:rage:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

What the fish nuggets?! WHAT?! 

:rage:

I know right? :joy: It's so hilarious at this point that I can't take it seriously. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Lawyerh Yay, thank you! This will be my happy ending - KW didn't die, he just ran away and switched professions. Now he's a model. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, nateko said:

@Lawyerh Yay, thank you! This will be my happy ending - KW didn't die, he just ran away and switched professions. Now he's a model. :joy:

Ikr? Winning prize, he smiled :) 

20190619_224254.gif

love this episode. He made YJS go crazy...Jin is such a two face cutie lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Hi everyone, I'm #Refuse2sink. Is it ok if I join you all in this game? I like the random stories going around. I read the rules and since my name starts with R, I'll be in the subtract team if you ladies allow me to join. I used to be in the LGX/ZLY ship which crashed and burnt so I became a submarine :D so I'm still #Refuse2sink. Looking forward to getting permission from you all to join. Thanks so much. I got to know about this game from my Captain of the sunken ship @cenching. I thought it's better if I ask permission first. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

ship which crashed and burnt so I became a submarine :D 

Good idea @nateko our ship became a submarine :) 

you can join :) @refuse2sink haha welcome!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@refuse2sink Please do join us, no need to ask permission, no on here bites as far as I  know. Well... some do collect body parts, so be weary. :lol:

@sushilicious Yea, I actually prefer a submarine, with torpedoes for lazy writers and directors. :ph34r:

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, nateko said:

Yea, I actually prefer a submarine, with torpedoes for lazy writers and directors. :ph34r:

Nuclear bombs, then pack it up into a small box and send it to the Pd and writer. Saying I’m a big ‘fan’ of yours. 

Then hang their picture in my own palace. With some body parts hanging around lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

On 7/3/2019 at 4:46 AM, cenching said:

Loki in Asgard's Got Talent.....:glasses:

Whoa! Tom Hiddleston played Hank Williams in a biopic? They couldn't find an American actor to play such an iconic character??

Anyway, Loki does give a pretty good rendition of Lovesick Blues, though he's not Hank Williams, for sure. :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious when ur white flag DP will be changed lol...

End of this month :) Because I’m mourning for that gone soul.

May that soul haunt the heck out of BJS. Give him nightmares of attacking him! Then kill him! Gargh!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Team Sub!! I recruited my fellow shipper of my sunken ship @refuse2sink to help you....At least @jaydendoji has hope to see a real 0.....:joy:

+2

Saying that meanwhile +2 you...*pointing fingers* I’m looking at you. 

*putting Cenching under the suspicious list

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@sushilicious

Why you are pointing your finger (jempol semua) at me??? I pleaded innocent, I am just naturally a nice, kindhearted, God-fearing, abs-loving, beautiful Ahjumma.....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

even with new Team Sub members , Journey to the 0 is still impossible  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6