• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Where are you guys spazzing?! I just love this show!!! Done 1 episode. Go to the next ones.

I love SG oppa even more! His survival skill and his reactions are always so fun. He even doesn't care about the cctv and does what he does.

I will tag you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@im0202 Netflix is making it so easy and tempting to get on the It's Okay train. I am considering starting it too. The whole drama looks so gorgeous and I am so amazed at the chemistry between the leads just from IG clips.

IKR hahaha the banner is always there as NF always promote the newly airing dramas... So easy to just click and start watching. (That's why I have a lot of abandoned shows also LOL)

9 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

And during the photoshoot Hyori keeps dancing like this emoji

:Twerkdatbutt:

And Rain is like :machocat:but just that his bod is real :bashful:

@Alice Wonderland Here!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

IKR. Of all the colours!

Hahaha, me too! And let's not forgetting reading the fanfics! Oh gosh, I simultaneously love and hate that twitter thread!

Fanfics?! Just tell me any random story of WG fanfic, I can tell you the rest! I think I have read all AJW-JGU fanfics!

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
17 minutes ago, im0202 said:

IKR hahaha the banner is always there as NF always promote the newly airing dramas... So easy to just click and start watching. (That's why I have a lot of abandoned shows also LOL)

Hahahahah! I am a completionist. But I tend to start only when a drama is over so I know what I am getting going in. Participating in this thread could change that though as you listen in on all the chatter. :sweatingbullets:

12 minutes ago, superspace said:

Fanfics?! Just tell me any random story of WG fanfic, I can tell you the rest! I think I have read all AJW-JGU fanfics!

:hwaiting2: I am pretty up to date on AO3 fics. But I just went over to ff.net since AO3 has slowed down. So yay more new fics for this week!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

:hwaiting2: I am pretty up to date on AO3 fics. But I just went over to ff.net since AO3 has slowed down. So yay more new fics for this week!

Wait, I forget that I still cannot reach ff.net because it is blocked by my provider. But maybe will check using vpn, would you share your favourite of WG fanfics in ff.net?

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, superspace said:

Wait, I forget that I still cannot reach ff.net because it is blocked by my provider. But maybe will check using vpn, would you share your favourite of WG fanfics in ff.net?

Oh dear! Okay I will. Give me a couple of days to read and I will share it with you! Some of them are already x-posted to AO3 so I don't think its' that many new fics.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Oh dear! Okay I will. Give me a couple of days to read and I will share it with you! Some of them are already x-posted to AO3 so I don't think its' that many new fics.

Yeaay, thank you~

:heartxoxo:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hello lovely people 

I´m so loving "it´s okay not to be okay" right now. Finally my k-drama drought seems to be over. 

I can´t wait for the romance to start :happydance:

I´m also over 1k soompi points but I think I want to wait before buying my first medals or trophies or else I would look broke :joy:

+2

• Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic