Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

I used to be in the LGX/ZLY ship which crashed and burnt so I became a submarine :D so I'm still #Refuse2sink.

since it became a submarine, did this happen long ago? who are the folks in this ship (don't know the initials) and what is their connection? am bored and so would love to hear all about this ship, the connection and how it sank that it would never rise....

that is if you are still not in pain to talk about it?

512? wait a minute -- how did we go from 980 to 514? are there posts missing on this page? :blink:

@sushilicious ~ are you doing funny math?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Lmangla I’m correct. Check the previous page.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

Btw I an EXO L and my bias is Do Kyungsoo. I also love love Joo In Sung. 

Love them all too!! Welcome to +/- :) 

• Like 4

@Lmangla how dare you judge my maths and call them funny eh?...:joy:...I’m clearly not in the wrong here. Add just won...again...again...and again.

saltilicious spreading salt on wounds.

• LOL 4

514 or something...

39 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Oh. Then I might throw my phone off the window. Alright!

That you shouldn't do....LOL. Can you imagine how many phones would have flown out of my window for every stupid character I come across in dramas.....hahaha. 

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lmangla how dare you judge my maths and call them funny eh?...:joy:...I’m clearly not in the wrong here. Add just won...again...again...and again.

hahahha.... well, there was no dance gif to indicate win. so I thought it was bad counting. lets face it, many cannot do math and so we see +2 or -2 instead. :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

514 or something...

That you shouldn't do....LOL. Can you imagine how many phones would have flown out of my window for every stupid character I come across in dramas.....hahaha. 

Your phone will probably not break because it lands on the mountain of broken phones you threw. Hahaha

@Lmangla<_<...-_-^_^ I forgive you...don’t you dare call my maths funny ever again. *grabs bunch of salt* alright? Or I will give you some salty sushi to eat. :) no salmon sushi for you today.

• LOL 4

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahha.... well, there was no dance gif to indicate win. so I thought it was bad counting. lets face it, many cannot do math and so we see +2 or -2 instead. :tounge_wink:

Yeah I actually think it should be mandatory to include a dance gif (preferably psy's new face gif) to indicate a team's victory. Otherwise the victory should not be validated. LOL. Seriously since you guys are reaching 1000 every other day, you are not appreciating the winning moment. Sighh. 

• LOL 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

TTWWNIL

Enlighten me?!

+2

edit: Got the answer from the other chat: The time we were not in love! phew!

Edited by staygold
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

Enlighten me?!

+2

Let me try, it's probably TTWWNIL - "The time we were not in love". @sushilicious can't get over Kousuke so she watches Lee Jin Wook's past dramas like me :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

this is the type of music I listen to while working :D  Beethoven, Mozart and Chopin :wub: I love them. I first listened to the Pathetique (Beethoven's piano sonata no. 8) so many years back, I guess in 1996 when I was in the first year of college. I wasn't really enjoying my studies of English Literature, because the professors used to cram us with so many information, and my fellow students were not interested. I used to read the novels and plays and I really loved them, but I didn't like the atmosphere of studying, because in Egypt, everything is so bad :( . My only solace was music.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

The limping man. 

Sushi, edit this post to include dancing gif celebrating Team Add win... or a limping man dancing would be fine too, I guess :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

5d1e3fe2dbdce599904346.gif?download

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Still alive. Will work in Spain starting this fall. Anyone wants to wine and whine with me? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

@Lmangla Hey now! I can count! my +2 is always because I take so long writing things out that more people have posted and I lose track of where we should be. :lol: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Same reason as phikyl above

Am going hiatus so will help team sub spamming and get that 0 asap

(Cant continue spam if team add adding their posts at other threads and team sub keeps sub-ing their presence here)

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Happy Independence Day to my fellow FREEDOM EAGLES!

Everyone be safe and have fun.

Let the drinking and fireworks commence!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

@phikyl happy 4th of July!!!!!! Kekeke

fourth-feature-e1498776480897.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 2