Add and Subtract Game

Admin

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

I called hanyeoun a female programmer once. After that he started rick rolling this thread. :D

oops... i thought hanyeoun is a girl...

:crazily:

@Alice Wonderland i'm from asia - singapore! :poledance: this thread is moving really fast too... i went to reply some whatsapp chats and oops... i'm a few pages behind!!

30 minutes ago, partyon said:

Guyz, I'm worried that the next battle will be longer.....How many likes will we have to give in that case? :scream:

i'll make sure i have snacks prepared... with minimal liquid so that i dun have to rush for toilet breaks... what else should i take note... i'm a first timer in this hahaha

:eatscookie:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Some new members here, welcome! You're familiar cuz I've seen you in other threads. Especially kdrama thread. 

Have you all got interviewed? Some newbies will get some interviews here #poke @partyon have you ask them all? Haha

I like this place, it feels like wheneber new member joins feel like we're going for a job interview. Hahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Just now, sadthe1st said:

i'm from asia - singapore!

Hello fellow citizen!

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

i'll make sure i have snacks prepared... with minimal liquid so that i dun have to rush for toilet breaks... what else should i take note... i'm a first timer in this hahaha

I feel like all you battle warriors are going to need to some muscle plasters on stand-by after the second battle!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm from asia - singapore! :poledance: this thread is moving really fast too... i went to reply some whatsapp chats and oops... i'm a few pages behind!!

This is just the regular speed. Next you'll see the speed moves in seconds here. You almost can't even backread all the pages. Lols

Oh fellow asian, :heartxoxo: many of Singaporean chingus here too. 

610 (I'll the 2 count from you @larus )

• Like 6
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon I like Lee Jun Ki. But the story doesn't seem to interest me. They already a married couple... No excitement for me lols...

So you only watch dramas if there is romance? :D You know that his character is a shady one - he might be serial killer.... Not tempting enough? He should be a single serial killer?:D

But you know since he's married in Flower of Evil, we will probably get some proper kiss scenes. ;)

5 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

2006 onwards. 

I guess I will call you unnie then since I´m younger then @Dhakra :joy:

You guessed it right, I´m female

So you are the culprit for why we are getting rick rolled here :unamused:

Yup, call me unnie. :D

No idea if I'm the culprit, but the rick-rolling started after I called him a female programmer.... hmm ?!?!?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I feel like all you battle warriors are going to need to some muscle plasters on stand-by after the second battle!

i should shift away the chair and do squats on yoga mat... hahaha i bet the +2 battle will make me forget the exercise and i'll be thrilled at the end of the day with..

SORE FINGER AND LEGS +2

:wow1:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@triplem mentioned it! I just checked my transactions account and roughly see that I did get my interest based on the amount that my total increased.

+ 2

I will check it out. A few hours ago i keep banking my monies since I was told we're getting our interest tonight. But I didn't see it added yet. 

610 corrected

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

First post! Lol. Go back and count 

I can`t sorry. Too many previously mistakes.

I chose 612 from the top of this page.

612 is now again.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Some new members here, welcome! You're familiar cuz I've seen you in other threads. Especially kdrama thread. 

Have you all got interviewed? Some newbies will get some interviews here #poke @partyon have you ask them all? Haha

I like this place, it feels like wheneber new member joins feel like we're going for a job interview. Hahaha

@Alice Wonderland lol - you are always having me interview all the newbies.... :D

Can you please make a list of them so I can interview them....? Thank you! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I will check it out. A few hours ago i keep banking my monies since I was told we're getting our interest tonight. But I didn't see it added yet. 

I took the difference between the last transaction 15 July and the first transaction on 16 July.

@larus I went back to check, it was 610 for your first post.

612 (corrected)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yup, call me unnie. :D

No idea if I'm the culprit, but the rick-rolling started after I called him a female programmer.... hmm ?!?!?

Well it can´t be a coincidence unnie...it can only be because of what you said. 

2wxmbd.jpg

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 4