Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Had a pretty Kdrama-cy moment today. Was waiting at my bus stop and wind starts blowing..leaves starts to rain from the trees. This scene is like those heartbreak Female lead walking down the park kinda moment. Plus i was listening to calming music which made the feels worst :tears: then voice ost comes along...erm..life isn't really allowing me leave voice huh

@USAFarmgirl 2 welcome back. :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

fun conversation today in here :joy:

Alief: Dinni, Seohun EXO! watch this! my love..

Dinni: Whattt Seohun EXO is also my love.

ME: if me, Chanyeol EXO is my love.

Ira: Chanyeol is that one who sings Goblin OST right?

ME: yes he is

Ira: okay. Chanyeol EXO also my love.

HAHAHAHA

Dinni: Alief watch Kim Jae Wook yesterday and she said "Kim Jae Wook my love." and I said "what did you say? hishhh.. let us fight first!" :unamused:

HAHAHAHAHA..

btw I hate this kiss scene too. ARGHHH Kim Jae Wook :bawling:

8c40bfe47393ffd508a33e7c6e41ffeb3f7bcfaf

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

Welcome back, @USAFarmgirl 2....:blush:  Everybody were panicking when you can't be tagged,  glad that you are fine....:heart:

@Sejabin

Haizzz!!!  KJW and his kissing skill.....:love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

+2

Welcome back @USAFarmgirl 2

I've been MIA myself so I'm chagrined to say I didn't realize you were gone but I'm glad you're back!

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm curious to know too @Dhakra @kokodus. Did any of them respond to you? :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, cenching said:

Welcome back, @USAFarmgirl 2....:blush:  Everybody were panicking when you can't be tagged,  glad that you are fine....:heart:

@Sejabin

Haizzz!!!  KJW and his kissing skill.....:love:

+2

it is fixed in here that Kim Jae Wook is everybody's love :heart: wkwkwkwkwkw

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

it is fixed in here that Kim Jae Wook is everybody's love :heart: wkwkwkwkwkw

Of course!! Tell Alief to get in line at the faaaaaar back.....:naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I like this pair more.. than the current pair *sighhhhhhhh :dissapointed:

61621771_434705607082220_415974764956817

their expressions kill this scene :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

@Lmangla @phikyl No one responded to me actually. Those were all private accounts. LOL. Maybe @Dhakra will have more interesting stories to tell. Haha. 

Oh and @phikyl Have you watched spiderman far from home yet? I probably will be going tomorrow or day after that. Idk. I'm quite excited about it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla @phikyl No one responded to me actually. Those were all private accounts. LOL. Maybe @Dhakra will have more interesting stories to tell. Haha. 

kekeke... but am curious. how did you search for possible accounts? am trying to think of how you would optimize the search engine for something like this. LOL... and what did you write to them? are you our beloved farmgirl from soompi?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@LmanglaNo no no I didn't actually talk to anyone. I sent them friend requests, if they had accepted me I probably would have asked about usafarmgirl, but no one really responded back. I already have a insta account with my real name which I rarely use, but anyways usafarmgirl obviously won't recognize my real name or my face so I have to create a fake account and add people there. LOL. I think only last week @Dhakra sent me a link to a Twitter account which seemed like it might be her. You know it had a Disney princess dp and a cherry blossom cover photo. LOL. We were pretty sure it was her, but again it was a closed account. Sighh. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You know it had a Disney princess dp and a cherry blossom cover photo. LOL. We were pretty sure it was her, but again it was a closed account. Sighh. 

kekekeke.... so your search criteria was disney princess and cherry blossom photo, basically anything that looked close to her DP? ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekekeke.... so your search criteria was disney princess and cherry blossom photo, basically anything that looked close to her DP? ^_^

So if i type "usafarmgirl" in the search bar, you will get a bunch of accounts having that name, and yeah in that i narrowed down the accounts which had fluffy dps of sunset or the anime girl dp she had in soompi or anything related to farming. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

+2

:huh:

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... but am curious. how did you search for possible accounts? am trying to think of how you would optimize the search engine for something like this. LOL... and what did you write to them? are you our beloved farmgirl from soompi?

5 hours ago, phikyl said:

I'm curious to know too @Dhakra @kokodus. Did any of them respond to you? :lol: 

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Dhakra @kokodus ~ am curious about your adventures in trying to find @USAFarmgirl 2 and getting in touch with random people on IG and twitter. how did those folks react? ^_^

Your minds go a little wild here I guess

It was like this, when USAFarmgirl left I analyzed everything I knew, from the state, to mountains, to words, to writing style....so I wrote down every information I had and created map with three most likely areas. Then I wrote a formal request to identify possible peoples whereabouts and sent them to every farmer girl I found on facebook, IG and other SNS. Additional I wrote 76 letters to the US, including Donald Trump, to find a girl for me. I wrote down she is a mexican immigrant, to make sure Mr. Trump really wants to find her too..... but I felt like this wasn't enough. So I took my map and traveled to the US, rented a car, only had a couple of sunglasses, mentioned map,  and the large lonely road ahead of me. It was like Finding Nemo........just with more desert, less water and not so fishy. So I traveled to every possible point I marked on my map. found a lot of farmers, people and other folks, I even talked to cows, but somehow no one ever heard the name Mrs. Farmgirl. Two weeks in, unfortunately, my car broke down, so tried to find @phikyl, but I couldn't find her, I really tried to look for her at every local gym, but apperently the US is a bit larger than my home town. The description "She looks like tiny groot with fancy pants" didn't help much either I guess. So I screamed very loudly, but somehow she didn't heard me. After returnung, I tried to fix it myself. While fixing, of course, I hurt myself and needed a doc. Luckily I was in the US, so I thought, my fav doc @bedifferent must be here somewhere. 

So I crawled with my last bit of strength to the next hospital and said I need my doc. A few minutes later there was this guy in front of me, telling me he needs to touch me and I was like: "Wait, wait, wait.....big city shaman, I said MY doc, not you plaster hero. Bee or DEATH! But apperantely for some reason, they told me she isn't working here. As it seems.....the US has more than one hospital.

I feel like this is this opulence and wealth people talk about. So they asked me if they should call someone instead, and of course there was one name that came right to my mind..... @stroppyse.....so they said okay, they will try to get her number and ask if she has time to come over........I looked at him.......and asked:
"Stroppyse......and......time?"

"....."

"....."

Spoiler

giphy.gif

ScentedDeadGuppy-small.gif

So I probably woke up the next day, assuming to professior pill I collabsed, he took care of me since Bee still didn't came around. Girls. :rolleyes: Once they know you need them they don't show up.   

So I went to my car and fixed it, turns out US cars are just made of paper thin sheet metals and a bit of rubber that can both easily replaced. I also found an opossum that I was able to use as replacement wheel. The small buddy was really fast on the highway. 

So I continued searching for @USAFarmgirl 2, but somehow people still didn't know where she is. So after a few weeks I gave up, mostly because of the opossum, I think he was really exhausted. 

-----------------------

Spoiler

@kokodus summarized it very well, I just messaged a few additional accounts on Facebook, but no use. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I think your little trip to US of A to find the farmer girl has worked somehow, probably someone took a picture of you driving on a car with the opposum and it was on the local news that @USAFarmgirl 2 watched and came back now. Well done @Dhakra!!!!! I'm proud of you. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1