Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

too many dramas , no time . Only managed to squeeze in one episode of FP. One more to go. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

btw @Ameera Ali you got 2 weeks holiday for easter? wOw where do you live? Catholic country near malaysia only philippines. Sounds like papua in Indonesia. Government can not disturb their easter even for the president election hahahaha. Presiden can wait after easter lols

I live in UK , so we got a 2 week holiday  , not everyone of course :mrgreen:

* thanks for the song :love::kiss_wink:

@sushilicious & @Lawyerh @triplem

078C2E8E-C4D7-4D23-9188-952E92C1A48F.gif

.. FP day yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 

enjoy your Easter break @Ameera Ali! Do you teach or something? Anyway you really hustled well for the poll :D 

Thanks :wub: , no I don’t but I work with school , so lucky I off work when the school is off  , because we help family & give them support system when they needed it  :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

So...taking my time and just watching some true crime videos...Mannn..people take things for granted. This man drop out of school and lie to his parents that he is still studying. Soon it’s graduation and he ended up killing his parents. He fails to kill his mother but not his stepfather, who gave him everything he wanted. He did this just to cover up his lies...he is so selfish for his actions. 

Stepfather treated him like his own son, going around the world trips, expensive clothings etc...killed him just so his lies can be covered up...Why can’t he just tell the truth? Sigh.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

thats both shocking and sad @sushilicious; some of these true life crimes can really make your head spin...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@angelangie & @sushilicious yes they look like match from heaven actually. Handsome & pretty - husband & wife. But i guess he just cant resist what he can't have perhaps. 

The netizen investigation on their weibo was so detailed. So i was thinking this could be true. And in all the picture the manager and him clearly have palpable chemistry. 

i know what you meant....however i dunno why from the pictures and some of the pictures it seems to me that the manager is trying very hard to be part of the life she wasnt suppose to be.....

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

It's like this i guess. TBH. Celebrities are just an image. You will never know what they will do behind close doors...naturally because they are humans too...

I just saw this

i know....it just still feel so out......i mean from the image they gave out.....and i only start liking the guys after seeing him in 'Face Off' now i wanted to cross him off my watch list :x

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

@angelangie yup..it’s sad to see someone you admire turns out to be someone that it’s totally the opposite of what was shown...

Meanwhile, going through some old canto and Hokien songs.. listening to beyond lol.

@triplem have you heard of this canto group call Beyond? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

have you heard of this canto group call Beyond? 

Yes of course ! They are legends. This is part of my childhood memories. I feel old :D 

omg @Lawyerh I found this TV/ web  movie that my current bae SHS did with SooYoung of GG. Gosh I cried a river. Why does he keep doing all these melodramas that break my heart ?? 

Spoiler

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem he seems like melodrama so much lol. I got motto not to watch melo... life alrd depressing enough at times hahaha... Even my bae on it, i still need to think.:joy: If any of u can sign me up to melo, let me applause to u all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

@sushiliciousSushi , hv you heard of Grasshoppers??? :D

no numbers 

I searched it up...nope... :( 

Listening to Du De Wei..Lol. One of the most scarring song of his was 脫掉. The rubber duckies at the end gahhh :joy:one of the most scarring MV I seen as a child. (Go watch it triplem if you don’t remember what I’m saying lol)

No numbers

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes social media is quite complicated and have many implications. 

@Lmangla haha sounds familiar the story.. but i cant figured out which country. We did have similar case but hes a motivational speaker. He continue to deny the son. But paternity test show different result. Not very smart, in my opinion haha... As result, who wants to believe his speech anymore. Well clearly not ME. Lol. @Sejabin i think u know this for sure. Haha

+2 

only crazy papa will do this. Many men out there want to be a papa :mask:

btw I also watch a real life story on YT a man who killed his wife, daughters and an unborn child because of a mistress :mask:

I can not understand these kind of people ~_~ 

if I pregnant and the dad would not want to be the dad I would not insist him to be a dad. I will found a new papa for my baby HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHA I will make the real papa regretting his decision LoL WKWKWKWKWKKWWK :joy:  aishhhh.. I never want to be too depend on a man. Sometimes they can have a very big head.

• LOL 5

@angelangie & @sushilicious omg guys this Andy Zhang is actually Dong Fang Yu Qing aka Lord of Strange Decay in Journey of Flower right. He looks a bit different in the pics. Lol im so blur.

He was so charismatic in JoF.. I think he even act better than my squeeze Wallace Huo. No wonder, I was keep thinking i saw him somewhere. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So, Go Back couple!!!! I think I've been hit by a truckload of feelings. Up until 6th ep I was totally hating Choi Ban Do for constantly putting her down in every chance he gets. But he is slowly starting to understand how much Jin Joo got affected by his words and how much she has sacrificed for their family, for him. I guess he was just clueless. He don't know what he likes nor he has any idea what Jin Joo likes. Now I feel very sorry for him, he had lost himself in the process of providing for the family. He just hadn't had time for anything other than slaving away to earn some money. And Jin Joo also has come to understand that. It's wonderful, y'know. They both are finally seeing how difficult it has been for both of them. And misunderstandings are getting cleared one by one. I just love all the moments when he takes care of her, this is what I've been wanting to see from the first ep. I'm melting so much that I think I'll disappear soon. Haha. 

Ban do is in the right track now, only 4 eps left, I don't think it's difficult for him to get her fall for him again, she already loves him so much. But I have this feeling that Ban Do will become a noble idiot (gahhhhhhhhh). In his mind I think he blames himself for ruining her life, so he probably will take a step back and let her find her own happiness. Sighhh. Let's see, I hope he doesn't go down that road. She has been his wife for freaking 14 years, it won't be easy to let her go like that. Also Seo Jin, I love that little kid. I wonder how the directors make little kids smile brightly like that.....hahaha. it's so cute. 

• Love 2

@Ameera Ali

Spoiler

592-CC2-AF-AFEB-460-D-A97-A-BF3-C4-D6-EE

DFAFDE8-E-81-B3-4088-966-D-8-F5-EB45-B50

5605-DA74-348-E-43-C3-986-F-240-AA1034-B

The menu

65-EC140-E-C78-F-4581-B638-A8-B3-A042-F4

Lol we have new members working in the FP restaurant :) 

Cr Weibo

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Please pray for us

strong earthquakes 6.9 SR with tsunami potential happened again 337 km from Palu. 

I was standing in the middle of our living room when I heard plafon bunyi2? All lamps were shaking. Little bro grabbed my hands and we are now standing outside the house. Oh richard simmons

• Sad 5

Gonna line up a series of dramas after FP...So...

1)Confession

2)Doctor Prisoner

3)Special Labor (Gonna put on hold)

But I won’t be joining any drama threads....too late for me to join anyways.

Have to occupy myself with something lol. Since...FP is ending...:pensive: 

Mannnn I get so attached to a drama! Everytime.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@sushilicious waaa im so happy chingu now i can discuss w/ u on no 1 & no 2. Actually im hooked up with no 2 now.. i like my man on doctor coat lol lol...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious waaa im so happy chingu now i can discuss w/ u on no 1 & no 2. Actually im hooked up with no 2 now.. i like my man on doctor coat lol lol...

I mean...have to deal with the aftermath of FP lols. I need dramas while I stress during school. So just enjoy lol. Haha. Since FP is ending on the first week of school. It is like a send off lol. FP sending me to school with good wishes.

Have to wait till August to see Nam Gil again lol. As a priest again :kiss_closed: But I don’t think he will be using his fist anymore. He will be using his mouth more there.lol

Plus this two dramas seems to match with my list of genres well so:thumbsup:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1