Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I noticed how Jae wook always do dramas that are often those romantic kinds.

Some insta user commented she miss Mo Tae Gu instead lol.

In Temperature of love he's a 2nd lead.. not that exciting tho... My sis said, she can't accept him as romantic lead lol... that clenching teeth sounds traumatized her :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh yeah, I really like him in all other characters except for romance characters lol. Haha. I don’t mind him being a shinbun. I actually love him as shinbun lol. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh  I actually love him as shinbun lol. 

You & your shinbun fetish... Let's quickly pray together :joy:

zQKC0c9.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh actually after watching Guest the next few dramas I watched excluding TYH involves priest lol. So after Guest I watched OCN priest...terrible...then FP lol haha

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

34 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Sister @Ameera Ali can i come out from the bag on Friday? :lol::lol::lol: Im suffocated in the darkness :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Lol how can you ask your fellow plastic bag sister? You should ask @triplem the game setter. Haha

@Ameera Ali is the game suggestor haha only the setter have the rights lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

Lol how can you ask your fellow plastic bag sister? You should ask @triplem the game setter.

Ha ha ha you catch me, i was trying to act cute and pitiful & it didnt worked :ph34r:.. I try to corrupt few days. I think shd end in sat / sun :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh don’t worry it’s ending soon lol haha. 

So..Closet (horror movie)’s crew members sent the FP team a coffee truck for Nam Gil lol. Haha. I think they even made T-shirts for the FP team. Drama Title at the front and their crew names printed like 80 times at the back of their shirt.cute. Nam Gil is being loved by others lol.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

970 :kiss_wink:

until when soompi will be like this? 

Btw how to see trophies and medals?

if I use laptop in office and opening browser with google chrome, trohpy and medals emos can not be seen clear too. 

So funny today.

so in my office there are 5 treasurrers. 4 of us are certified. 1 have not yet so this morning she joined the certification exam at our main office in Jakarta. In the middle of the exam she called us and said do not hang off the phone HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. She said she was so nervous and we helped her answered the exam LOL

she asked what we did when we get our certification exam. I told her, I have never want and meant to pass the exam. One thing in my brain was I just want to go to Jakarta and go around sightseeing shopping everything. I did’t joined the opening of the event because I was so nervous that the mall will be closed. And I could not joined the closing of the seminar because I need to go to the toilet HAHAHAHAHA. I am just surprised that we passed the test LoL wkkwkwwk when you do not want to pass something, You will pass it. And she said what kind of advice is that. Wkwkwkwk :joy:

actually whenever they send me to joined any certification I never want to pass the certification. Having certificates in this field means they will torturing you in the future HAHAHAHAHAHA.. but it’s strange why we always passed the exam? My friend dinni even never care about her answers. She was busy with her introduction to a handsome young man who sits next to her LOL. 

I always try very hard to not read the lessons. Usually it will be multiple choices.  I just read the answers a, b, c, and d and crossed the answer. Perhaps I didn’t try so hard to not pass LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Why it’s feel a long day , finally finish with work :phew:

let me go back and read , 

@Lawyerh is the Friday , the day we take off the bag , I think , I hope :tounge_wink: let’s wait for sweet @triplem to confirm it  , that it today the last day for this black bag :joy: 

@sushilicious u want us to keep it for two week or what :mrgreen:

@Sejabin  :kiss_wink:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@kokodus Did you ever get through Go Back Couple? I know @triplem mentioned that I really liked it but that's almost an understatement. It's hands down one of my favorite second chance romance shows!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Sister @Ameera Ali can i come out from the bag on Friday? :lol::lol::lol: Im suffocated in the darkness :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Alright , you & @Ameera Ali can change your DP. 

waves @phikyl . How are things ? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Lol. Morning people. :) It’s thurrrrrrrsssssday Shinbunim! :heart:

@Ameera Ali couldn’t help but to share this with you. Someone made this and I’m laughing hard.

Spoiler

140070-AB-1-E83-4113-BB52-DFDA095771-DD.

BD230307-E139-4-B5-D-9811-D70439-C86406.

A4-F7-CFAE-BD73-4-C8-C-A67-C-B7336-EE45-

F581-B2-E2-C917-41-B5-AE33-EF5-ABCB7-B1-

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

too shock. Celine Looks too old for 51 yo. Perhaps she is still in the mourn for her husband :frown: mama is almost 60 but looks like in the same age with super gal99 lol .. forgive me darling HAHAHAHA *cupppssssss super gal99 red cheeks :kiss_wink: btw it is true. Men sana in corpore sano? Celine’s soul seems tired and old :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 6

is anyone else having problems with soompi where some of the icons like the star button (which takes you to last unread post) are not visible?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Lmanglayes all of us lol. They are just empty squares since yesterday. My phone seems fine just that our moods are on on top of our dps. But on a computers there is just a bunch of squares 

@lynne22 @angelangie hiii

This is so cute!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2