Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

504 :blush:

me too not a short of drama. I am more into gossip now wkwkwkwkkw :joy:

but I will wait a drama that will make me dramatic LOL 

oh gosh I miss a drama that will make us dramatic and funny at the same time wkwkkw :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

oh gosh I miss a drama that will make us dramatic and funny at the same time wkwkkw :joy:

@sushilicious sushi fellow is in dramatic mode already with FP.. She suffered huge withdrawal just waiting for new eps.

Im worried if the drama over, what shes going to do??? :joy:

• LOL 4

Lol debating with myself on what gif to change to. At least still can say i cheer for FP lol haha

Lol @Lawyerh i will probably rewatch or i will be like.................What's life? (Like this for the entire month lol)

Edit: Lol saw the trailer for tomorrow’s episode...Wah....cool..

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious sushi fellow is in dramatic mode already with FP.. She suffered huge withdrawal just waiting for new eps.

Im worried if the drama over, what shes going to do??? :joy:

+2

I hope she won’t be a nun :mask: 

btw can you give an honest opinion why is this guy so popular from Indonesia to Malaysia even after his video scandal? My friend said he is a hypers3x but even so his gfs are daebak. Luna, sophia ltjuba and now pevita.. my friend said he is charismatic but I cannot see his charisma wkwkwkwkw am I blind? Lol

• LOL 3

@triplem@Lawyerh@Ameera Ali im so hyped for tomorrow! 

FYI lawyerh, i take dramas very seriously because i respect it a lot. :) I love dramas like how i love my oppas. It's both enjoyable and artistic.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Sejabin chingu.. i also have no idea... I dont see his attraction point too. Before his scandal also no... :joy: i have too many oppas... no to mas mas muahahha

Spoiler

Mas in English is "Brother/Bro". Use for common young man or family/community member older than us :lol:

@sushilicious lol i also can be pretty serious & extremist at times if i really like the drama :ph34r::lol: FGTD is my max craziness so far :wub:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I am still at ep 6 of fiery priest.. it’s interesting to compare between drama and reality xixixix..

In this drama seems politic can intervene  the holy church authority. In here it’s the politic who asked the church for a help LOL.

so there was a case of izin mendirikan bangunan. Apa sih englishx. A permission to build? Lol (too lazy to open dictionary) 

after 1998 tragedy in Indonesia some crazy people burned our church. And the land location is next to my university land. After the incident we can not rebuild the church because of that IMB (legal permit to build? A kind of..) the government was wouldn’t give it for some sentiment reason. Huhuhu..

and our old rector came to pastor and asked if pastor could sell that land to our university hahahaha.. he was a monsigneur pastor from netherland. But he lived in Indonesia for more than 15 years. And he answered our old rector like this, “how much the cost of your university’s land? I will buy it.” LOL hahahahha and then the election of a new governor? Walikota, came.. one of the candidate came to the pastor to asked a help. Pastor just said, if you’re a man of your words, I can recommend the votes from our believer for you. But if you got elected, then give us a legal permission to rebuild our church (IMB) then he agreed. Then he wins the election and became one of our popular governor and he gave that IMB to the church ^_* ..

After the earthquakes and tsunami in my city, the government also realized that in a very bad situations they still need a help from religious community. For almost 3 months, the church helped some citizens in here for foods clothes medicines and it’s all directly from Vatican, from all over the world. And it’s for everybody. Everybody with different religions. even red cross also opened their basecamp in the church. Not only red cross, UNICEF, all international organizations who helped, came to the church. That is why the government in here really protecting the church from crazy people. Since the earthquakes and tsunami I see it’s not the police who guard there. It’s the military :)

@lawyerh : if mas mas means bro then how to translate kang mas? HAHAHAHAH kang mas = oppa? WKKWWKWKKWKWWKKW :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Sejabin rofl yes kang mas is definitely big brother oppa darling my love :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin rofl yes kang mas is definitely big brother oppa darling my love :joy: 

:joy: :joy: 

kalau kang mas gemas gemas? Big brother Oppa darling my love adorably cute? 

HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

#gemesin

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 3

@sushilicious One more day - hang in there . Shinbunim is waiting :D 

@Ameera Ali I once saw this pic of Bobbly flat hair in normal haircut & he’s actually a good looking fellow . I can’t find it now 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

Kalau kang mas gemas gemas? Oppa darling my love adorably cute? 

Oppa darling cute cute adorable want to pinch him muahahahah. That will be my translation lol :lol: 

Haha never think before that mas is actually same with oppa too lol....

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Oppa darling cute cute adorable want to pinch him muahahahah. That will be my translation lol :lol: 

Haha never think before that mas is actually same with oppa too lol....

:joy: :joy:

oh yes Me definitely want to pinch pinch a cute cute adorable big brother oppa darling my love WKWKWKWKKWKW

me too. Never thought before this hahahah. Ariel leads us to think oppa = mas WKWKWKWWKWWKWK no wonder pevita pearce like him LOL

oh yeah why Indonesian celebs are not my idols too I can not understand lol. My idols usually will be like jerry yan vic zhou nicholas tse lee minho won bin hong jong hyun HAHAHAHAHA

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem yes! One day! Haha, I’m always very excited about the dramas I love. Can’t help it lol. Haha :joy:

Edit :

Watching Shameless..I see SCAR FACE omg :joy: what a small world. He met Nam Gil too! But Nam Gil Just ignores him and walks off. Man..they can never be friends huh? Like literally Nam Gil just hit scar face with his car lol. Nam Gil paying back what Scar face did to him on FP.Lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@Sejabin for you.. ur bro & flower 

@sushilicious of course i wont forget u.. dont worry

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali I once saw this pic of Bobbly flat hair in normal haircut & he’s actually a good looking fellow . I can’t find it now 

I am trying to picture him with normal hair cut :relaxed:

going back to suggest my second guy to the poll:phew: - taking it seriously :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh you should really watch runaway cops. He looks hot!

Muahaha ok sus i will! Its actually looks funny.. just his fashion style a bit too stylo mylo there, and he's so bulky too.. Anyway I'll update u again once im done :D

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Finally the clock strikes 00:00 I can change my DP 

E0707A69-E9D2-46DE-9F08-A2F1B39E90F6.gif

To this :love:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1