Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

19 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

This is a different kind of bad...and since when you start use Oi?:joy: 

Anyways...the ending for that specific drama..

Since today! I thought maybe switch it up a bit. ^_^ It gives me such an irish flavor don't you think? Or maybe carribean? 

19 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

This is a different kind of bad...and since when you start use Oi?:joy: 

Anyways...the ending for that specific drama..

I just say two words: "Kill it!"

Most disappointing ending ever. And I liked the second lead so much....and the first lead. Nana is such a hottie.

• Replies 136.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dhakra said:

I just say two words: "Kill it!"

I could name another. Voice 3.:joy:

2 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

It gives me such an irish flavor don't you think? Or maybe carribean? 

Hahaha. My family uses Oi too. Sometimes you just got to grab people’s attention..by yelling...OIIIIIIIIIIIII..it works like a charm:lol:

+2

• LOL 1
12 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I started Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo and am now on ep 3. I really like it!

I felt it kept getting better with each eps. Especially her attitude of never giving up. The way they literally change her into a caped hero in certain scenes is hilarious. The Dr. Devil is a mood altogether! :lol:They used the character very smartly.  The ultimate push-pull between him and the audience.

Spoiler

EOyvKI7UwAAPIwq?format=jpg&name=900x900

+2

I am continuing I've fallen for you which is now fully subbed and available on iqiyi site. I LOVE this series!! The characters are so cute and goofy!

Also, the trees are blossoming in the area. It is a pity I cant explore them this season.

Spoiler

7AMtx1o.jpg

• Love 3

:glasses: yay! after long time, liking a shorter drama. just watched ep 1 of find me in your memory and it is perfect tone - neither too serious and neither too fluffy. think I am going to join the ride!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

:glasses: yay! after long time, liking a shorter drama. just watched ep 1 of find me in your memory and it is perfect tone - neither too serious and neither too fluffy. think I am going to join the ride!

Yay. Bear oppa have hugged you and move you into find me in your memory :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

@Sejabin I don’t spend my half life watching drama :joy:I just watch drama for experience :D 

Now when people ask me did u watch news 

Me : I say yes , I can’t miss the news when oppa is anchorman  :joy:

15854979081585497899.gif

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, triplem said:

My mum is a senior citizen...but she won't mind hot oppas...:joy:...no one does I believe...at any age...

Hmmmm.... Your mom is a senior citizen?

@cenching We need to come up with some senior citizen oppa recommendations for @triplem 's mom! This is something you as an Old Folks' Home Robber could help with? :grin:

EDIT: Not really a senior citizen, but how about Cha Seung Won? He's aging like a fine wine :wub:

b7fd28be6c8833afb6db5cd2cac07037--cha-se

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, partyon said:

We need to come up with some senior citizen oppa recommendations for @triplem 's mom! This is something you as an Old Folks' Home Robber could help with? :grin:

I think it’s better not to create a list based on your oppa bias list..cause..they will probably say things that might probably be opposite of what you think.

”This guy handsome?”

”You got no taste.” 

i learnt it the hard way

+2

• LOL 5

@triplem Your sister's taste is similar to mine, right? If your mom takes after your sister, then you should introduce your mom first to Lee Min Ho. LOL. Boys over flowers will do...Hahaha. 

• LOL 2

+2

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

I could name another. Voice 3.:joy:

Hahaha. My family uses Oi too. Sometimes you just got to grab people’s attention..by yelling...OIIIIIIIIIIIII..it works like a charm:lol:

Duel!

And I got your attention. Worked like a charm :D 

+2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra Your prime minister commited suicide? What is going on over there? Goshhh

Edit: not prime minister? But some minister of a state? I don't know

Yes, he commited suicide and was found near a rail track. He was the financial minister of Hessen, which is one of 16 states in Germany. So not the financial minister of the whole country, just for one of the states. Honestly I don't know him, since I lived in another state. Until this day I never even heard his name once. 

Still sad though, but what can you do.

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Last night Germany changed the clock to summertime, so it jumped from 2 to 3am, and today it's snowing! SNOWING! Just a few days ago I talked with @phikylabout how sunny it's here and what beautiful weather there is now that we are all locked up.

And just a few days after it's snowing! IN SPRING! In 'summertime'.

Hahahaha! That is exactly what happened here! The day after we changed the clocks forward, it snowed. Today the weather just can't make up its mind. First it's rainy, then sunny, the torrential rain, then sun again, and now it's overcast but no rain. 

Quarantine update: I worked today and had someone ask me if I was using this "time off" to have fun and party. Um... no? For starters, I'm right here WORKING in front of you and two, it's a worldwide pandemic! I'd like to keep as healthy as possible for as long as possible, thanks. ><

@CamelKnight Welcome back! @packmule3 was asking me about where you went a couple months ago; before the apocalypse started. :lol: How has life been?

And while we're on the note of people that haven't been seen in a while.... paging @TRaNz! I know you still have to work too but come join us sometime! 

+2

• Guest pinned this topic