Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Lmangla i thought your DP is a microphone but zoomed in and realized it's a bird. :joy: Nice DP anyways.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lmangla i thought your DP is a microphone but zoomed in and realized it's a bird. :joy: Nice DP anyways.

Are you thinking about singing into the microphone?... Wait, that should be @Sejabin:P

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I occasionally read HK gossip. I know forgive me im gossip monger :lol:. And today theres Andy Zhang, Catherine and his manager as a mistress.

In 2018 netizen make rumour about it. I remember thinking it seems true. And now 2019 it seems thats the way it is. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I occasionally read HK gossip. I know forgive me im gossip monger :lol:. And today theres Andy Zhang, Catherine and his manager as a mistress.

In 2018 netizen make rumour about it. I remember thinking it seems true. And now 2019 it seems thats the way it is. 

Oh yeah. Heard about it lol. Catherine deletes images of her and her husband on weibo lol.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

i was really disappointed when i read this news as i saw some of the clips they were in....and he seems like a doted father / husband and also at the same times i start liking him after watching him in 'Face off'

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i was really disappointed when i read this news as i saw some of the clips they were in....and he seems like a doted father / husband and also at the same times i start liking him after watching him in 'Face off'

It's like this i guess. TBH. Celebrities are just an image. You will never know what they will do behind close doors...naturally because they are humans too...

I just saw this

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@angelangie & @sushilicious yes they look like match from heaven actually. Handsome & pretty - husband & wife. But i guess he just cant resist what he can't have perhaps. 

The netizen investigation on their weibo was so detailed. So i was thinking this could be true. And in all the picture the manager and him clearly have palpable chemistry. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

The netizen investigation on their weibo was so detailed. So i was thinking this could be true. And in all the picture the manager and him clearly have palpable chemistry. 

I found out through weibo too, I was actually searching for FP’s stuff and I just enter my feed and the first thing saw was this. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

interesting gossip @Lawyerh; am wondering if wife knew for ages but kept her mouth shut as she didn't want to be left penniless. or maybe she hoped he would get over it and move on...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

36 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

interesting gossip @Lawyerh; am wondering if wife knew for ages but kept her mouth shut as she didn't want to be left penniless. or maybe she hoped he would get over it and move on...

Hm...it did say that Catherine defended him for his past rumors but after this news broke she just completely left it unattended and start deleting pictures etc...this is something we don’t know..

• Like 5

@Lmangla normally women intuition is pretty strong. But could be probably in denial too we don't know. I do hope shes not left penniless. That will be too cruel. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hm...it did say that Catherine defended him for his past rumors but after this news broke she just completely left it unattended and start deleting pictures etc...this is something we don’t know..

the unexpected curse of social media -- you break up and feel compelled to delete pics. immediately, people's antennas start buzzing..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the unexpected curse of social media -- you break up and feel compelled to delete pics. immediately, people's antennas start buzzing..

Yes. It’s always deleting pictures off of the internet that would start suspicion and buzz. Therefore people always say think before you post and also be wary what you post. Because you can’t take it back when you post...Hm...plus they are celebrities and this applies to them even more.

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @triplem:grimace:

Spoiler

20190324_204953.gif

Several hours more!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla normally women intuition is pretty strong. But could be probably in denial too we don't know. I do hope shes not left penniless. That will be too cruel. 

call me cynical but sometimes, in high profile cases where there have been rumours for a long time, actually everyone knows. just no one wants to say it out loud in public.

remember a case a few years ago. the father was some politician and he met this lady (who was married but separated at the time and also had a son from her husband) and these two had same political ideologies etc. so it was kind of intellectual love affair and anyway, this son was born. but because of political image, he never claimed that this was his son. they sort of a had a free standing relationship over the years (he visited her from time to time) but they didn't officially live together. however everyone in the political circles as well as outside knew that this was his unofficial mistress/love/affair and this was his son.

anyway, when the son became adult, he also got a bit active in politics but found it cruel that his father would not acknowledge him publicly. so he sued his father but the father kept denying till he lost the case. then he finally accepted and said it wasn't because of lack of love but because of his political advisors. the son meanwhile had a rather dim view of marriage as well as romance and relationships and declared that he was going to be single and was glad that he could finally use his father's name officially. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Yes. It’s always deleting pictures off of the internet that would start suspicion and buzz.

Yes social media is quite complicated and have many implications. 

@Lmangla haha sounds familiar the story.. but i cant figured out which country. We did have similar case but hes a motivational speaker. He continue to deny the son. But paternity test show different result. Not very smart, in my opinion haha... As result, who wants to believe his speech anymore. Well clearly not ME. Lol. @Sejabin i think u know this for sure. Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1