Add and Subtract Game

Admin

28 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@wallflowersforjane @im0202 @Alice Wonderland SG learn dating from 6 y.o lol 

@partyon the abs oppa so innocent u know

It's oppa ya!! I loved that scene a lot. You see these kids seems so well close to him and I like how he treats them so caring and friendly like. SG samchoon!!! SG hyung!!! Hahahahaha

Wae wae... does @partyon unnie doubt our oppa innocent???

Seeing this clip just perfectly after I'm done watching OMB. Oh... I love this ending! I'm glad I survived from the boredom and manage to reach the final safely. It's worth my patience. It felt pretty long but it's okay cuz I got to see their happy ending. I think if they cut some unnecessary fillers in each episode and put some more scenes for the final happy ending, I guess the drama would be much lighter and entertaining. They still couldn't get over this old concept of last minute happy ending. Overall, it's still a decent ending that wraps everything pretty nicely. 

490 (what's with the number? Why it's going too high?? Sub team win again yes?)

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, partyon said:

I will give you one last hint, but will not reveal more after that, ok?

I'm NOT from a country that has been a part of the former Eastern Bloc pact (you can google what this means).

I live in a country that is located north of Italy (or the same latitude as north of Italy).

From this you will be able to reduce the number of countries I live in to about 15. :D 

:rubchin: hmm... I love cracking my brain for some puzzle but this time it's not easy. You said it's your last hint then I could only make one guess. It could be wrong or right. It must be one of the two. "Not a former eastern bloc pact and located North Italy."  

You're not from Germany,  Austria, or Malta. The other countries which closest to Italy would be Slovenia, Switzerland, France and also Vatican. Then seeing you can speak 6 different languages you probably living in Switzerland??? Okay. That is my final guess. Oh.. you make me study geography after years. Gosh... 

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Sorry, I may have missed it, but where are you from? :)

It's been answered right after one day I joined this forum. :P So yeah... it's where I am from. Hahaha

Ohhh.. pages added up pretty many.... :sweatingbullets:

24 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@Alice Wonderland yes we won again

Oh what a great news!! Ah... too bad I missed the moment of it -_- 

So how many points our gap with Add team now? :lol:

@MY15 good night? I thought you're in tje same time with with mirmz and others who stays up when i'm about to sleep. Hahaha. So if it's night time there, you must live close to us? 

Have a nice dream, meet with Hyun Bin oppa! He's waiting for you!! :transforms:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@MY15 good night? I thought you're in tje same time with with mirmz and others who stays up when i'm about to sleep. Hahaha. So if it's night time there, you must live close to us? 

Have a nice dream, meet with Hyun Bin oppa! He's waiting for you!! 

Haha! Yes. I am from Singapore - it's 11.45pm now. I don't have worklife balance - that's why I am always awake so late :) 

Sweet dreams to you too :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, triplem said:

Better to start afresh ....:shaq:

actually I think a light pastel mode , I won’t mind . :lol:

We better not loose again :triumph:

+2

@Lawyerhyou are junior moderator now? Congratulations! :happyshakes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, PeVe said:

only Switzerland has 4 official languages:) and it is the neurtal country in Europe:). On the other side there is also Turkey - -divided in two continents:) and Cyprus :). Now it is the EU not the Eastern Block.

Oh.. you guess Switzerland too? Just found your mention under the piled up notif. Hahaha

Ikr they speak 4 and it's not that hard for them to have 2 extra more. So @partyon Is this correct?? 

@MY15 oh you're one hour ahead... sweet dream :biubiu: well I'll sleep a bit late since I feel less sleepy after lil brain exercise here. Hahaha

• LOL 5

18 hours ago, PeVe said:

Wow! Niceee:) and Bulgaria means roses :D

You've heard about Bulgarian roseeees! Aw, such a sweetie! <3

To me Poland means cathedrals by the way. :D 

@Sarang21, I adore Taemin - Thirsty is definitely my top Korean song, can listen to its 8D version till my ears bleed.

Spoiler

Honestly, I love all his songs but this one is just superior. Otherwise, I like EXO's The Eve; iKON's Killing Me; GOT7's You Calling My Name - those I can think of on top of my mind. I like Bang Yongguk too, Jessi... of course, Blackpink, Monsta X, Super Junior... I can go on and on. The first K-Pop I've ever listed to was Wrong Number by TVXQ!, so this has a special place in my heart. :) 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1