Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Yup @triplem. Updates are very important to run everything smoothly.

You know I was shocked to see those pictures. Then I went on twitter and they say tsunami monster is here. And I was like....O-M-G. Can’t wait! I wonder what the trailer is going to be like lol or is there even a trailer...Hm..

Lol. Am I seeing this right? @triplem Ju Ji hoon And Nam Gil In talks for a movie called.....science brother? What the...if this is true I will take back that line of “Hey, he finally thought about his own health.”

Lol my two biases potentially in a movie together. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@phikyl No I dropped it after watching the first ep before. I just picked it back up now because of Son Ho Jun. I honestly don't remember you talking about this show.

Done with 5 eps. They are so deliberately pushing Nam Gil to be this swoony guy. And what can I say, it's working. He is adorable. I love him he is too tall and handsome and feeds stray cats. How can you not love a guy like that. Sighh.  Still can't see him with Jin Joo though. Because Jin Joo herself only looks at him like he is a little kid. Hard to ship a couple like that. Also his character is too one dimensional. It's like the writer told him to be go and stand tall, say cheesy things and do nothing else. Sighh. The other couple, Ban Do and his first love are so boring. Their scenes are a snoozefest for me. Lol. Nothing against the actress. She looks beautiful and doll like. It just doesn't click with me. After seeing all the bickering and bantering love between JJ and Ban do it's hard to see him together with the other girl. Lol. I understand the purpose of the 2nd leads here. It's like even if they are presented with most perfect boy and girl, Ban Do and Jun Joo would not want them and will only come back to each other. Hahahaha. I like it. 

Spoiler

The last scene in the 4th ep made me worry. Why is Ban Do feeling guilty over her mother's death??? Please don't tell me he did something unforgivable and part of the resentment of Jin Joo towards him is because of that. I highly doubt it though, if he even is very slightly connected to her mother's death I don't think she would've still contiued to be with him. Notice how angry she is with her father for wanting to get married. So yeah, it's probably something like he is feeling guilty for not being with her at her last moments or something like that. Hopefully. 

Apart from that I love how he still love his in-laws family. It's so cute. He is the perfect Son in law. Just when I think he is the biggest jerk I have ever seen for treating her (ex) wife like that, he just goes and does swoony things like this. I can't help but love him. Sighhhhhhhhhhhh. I seriously can't wait for him to realize how much he loves Jin Joo. If only I have more time in my hands I would have finished this show in two days. It's just 12 eps. Sighhhh. But this is also good, it gives me time to ponder over things. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@sushilicious who made it , probably love food or mistake My crush with inspired chef :mrgreen::joy:

BD230307-E139-4-B5-D-9811-D70439-C86406.

- @Lawyerh don’t go back to your oppa , it’s still FP celebrations/goodbye weeks :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali they have more of this too

Spoiler

1449607-B-1660-476-D-A21-D-EB07-C2459296

22-F7-FDB1-8-A68-4-CE9-B17-A-B6-F00-DFCC

Oh mo...just realized the pikachu at the back lol.

cr to Weibo. All of them lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Spoiler

C6C03832-3419-4ADD-92F2-4703AA6635A1.jpg

@sushilicious your post on FP thread it’s not working for me or it’s not working - did u got different video for it :cry:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sushilicious your post on FP thread it’s not working for me or it’s not working - did u got different video for it :cry:

Yeah, I had to replace the link mainly because SBS took it down two times lol. But it’s up there now. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

D3zbK_OUcAEnxIG?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I will watch heavenly swords on YT :kiss_wink:

btw still at ep 4 for FP but I am enjoying it. I just more busy since monday wkwkwkwk.. 

I love all the messages of that drama xuxuxuxuxuxu :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

- @Lawyerh don’t go back to your oppa , it’s still FP celebrations/goodbye weeks :joy:

Im busy sis... not yet got chance to change back to my oppa lol... And Friday is tommorow... Asia timezone. Im not cheating hahaha...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im busy sis... not yet got chance to change back to my oppa lol... And Friday is tommorow... Asia timezone. Im not cheating hahaha...

Me too I didn’t change , I am lazy to go back , and search for Father Han DP that @triplem made so I  can to change with :mrgreen:

i don't mind cheating :tounge_wink:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me too I didn’t change , I am lazy to go back 

Haha i think we got accustomed with this plastic bag life and kind of accepting the fate already.

Also still in dilemma which oppa pose i need to use... lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha i think we got accustomed with this plastic bag and kind of accepting the fate already.

Also still in dilemma which oppa pose i need to use... lol

Anything will be better than this bag :joy::joy:

Did u watch new drama her private life , I didn’t had chance to watch 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Did u watch new drama her private life , I didn’t had chance to watch 

Ya not yet too... i also still have Conf & DocPris... im a bit behind.

Insp. Jo maybe i won't continue. Waikiki too..

Btw u minus or plus ya muahaha....

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh Watch movies bah. Many movies are calling for you lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh Watch movies bah. Many movies are calling for you lol

Hahaha... i havent even cleared my drama weekly. Now im not short of drama anymore. 

Btw hows insp Jo 2, my fren said getting interesting. But i feel ur Chan is the only solid actor there. The other character im not too interested.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Lawyerh said:

Hahaha... i havent even cleared my drama weekly. Now im not short of drama anymore. 

Btw hows insp Jo 2, my fren said getting interesting. But i feel ur Chan is the only solid actor there. The other character im not too interested.

Lol. Planning to watch it after watching Friday's ep of FP. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2