Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

hold me please. kJS & HSJ is with So Min in the same eps next week on Running Man . My fantasy come true . Who would she choose ? Who would I choose ?:joy:

This is going to be so interesting!! I wish there is a reaction button for screaming like a fangirl for your post, hahaha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

This is going to be so interesting!! I wish there is a reaction button for screaming like a fangirl for your post, hahaha...

Yes yes ! I’m super duper excited. :lol:.  How can I possibly contain my excitement 

By the way @sushilicious I did ask for your in love mood button , and Angie even ask for Monday blues :D..but sorry no response so far ...

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

@sushilicious @Ameera Ali I am watching it still at ep 1 I like it :blush:

@cenching @Lawyerh let us gossip. Btw did honey lee inject botox to her lips? It looks wider and fuller than 2007 when she was at the miss universe contest. When I saw her my lips automatically change into pouty mode. It’s hard to not to. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

MONDAY...TUESDAY...WEDNESDAY...THURSDAY...FRIDAY...SATURDAY...SUNDAY...

5 more days :expressionless:

@Sejabin instead I see her jaw got skinner and sharper

@triplem let’s just give hanyeon sometime lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

20190407_191100.gif

i got problems lol. Kept on fangirling on him...haha... somehow I like his shorter hair? But not this, but I just show this cause of bong shik :) piglettt

@Lmangla @triplem I want a piglet as a pet lol haha

• Confused 1
  • LOL 6

25 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@cenching @Lawyerh let us gossip. Btw did honey lee inject botox to her lips? It looks wider and fuller than 2007 when she was at the miss universe contest. When I saw her my lips automatically change into pouty mode. It’s hard to not to. 

I only saw her in K drama Mister Something with Rain....She is already monyong there....:phew: Beside you can't Botoxed your lips, you can't talk anymore....:lol: Botox "deaden" or freeze your expressions, LDW had Botox in TYH...:lol: For lips is fillers.....

+2

add.

Corrections:

You CAN Botox your lips....:scream::joy:

• LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

@Sejabinwow today change topic not syahrini haha... honey lee was very pretty and natural last time i saw her in The Partner. But yeah i think age catching up and she feel the need to do botox? But in the reading scenario without much make up she does look okay and more natural. Anyway i enjoy her role & acting so much in FP that it doesnt bother me much.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Sejabin Compare Honey via her drama shark and FP you will know the obvious difference. Plus my oppa looks different in shark too with a moustache lol. Honey was his secretary in sharks, Ha...how time flies and now honey is the leading female. 

In shark to me she have a square jaw, but in FP she has a sharp jaw and she is slightly skinner now i guess.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

Ooooooh, bacon, tenderloin, pork chops....YUM!! :phew:

<_< Watch FP! Don't think about eating piglet bong shik. Priest Kim or Han (Triplem's Dp but more innocent, not that gangster looking han) will flush your thoughts on killing a piglet

Anyways...Just realised that tomorrow is my chan's drama...YESSSSS at least my tuesday and wednesday is booked lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, cenching said:

I only saw her in K drama Mister Something with Rain....She is already monyong there....:phew: Beside you can't Botoxed your lips, you can't talk anymore....:lol: Botox "deaden" or freeze your expressions, LDW had Botox in TYH...:lol: For lips is fillers.....

+2

add.

Corrections:

You CAN Botox your lips....:scream::joy:

+2 

her lips is very sensual.. like it’s inviting you to touch it. Hmmhhhh :o

54 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabinwow today change topic not syahrini haha... honey lee was very pretty and natural last time i saw her in The Partner. But yeah i think age catching up and she feel the need to do botox? But in the reading scenario without much make up she does look okay and more natural. Anyway i enjoy her role & acting so much in FP that it doesnt bother me much.

Yes she is very pretty. I think in the 2007 miss universe she was the prettiest amongst the contestants. She was the only one who made the guy judge said “good evening, Honey. You look very pretty tonight.” .. if someone looks pretty on the camera she must be 1000000 x prettier in the real. Like Yoona :blush:

I like her acting too. Specially at ep 1 (I am still at ep 1) when she said “ohh stress..” hu hu hu hu hu

tomorrow if my office mates bring me headache I will act like Honey Lee “ohh stress..” if I see my madam secretary I will said ‘oh stress..” HUA HA HA HA HA HA wkwkwkwkwkw :joy: She makes us eat pisang ijo every friday after morning exercise. She canceled my request to the catering ( I requested bakso/meatball and the next friday I requested soto ayam) instead she requested pisang ijo. ARGHHHHH stress :bawling: 

uncle big boss came like this to our financing room :unamused: “who requested pisang ijo? Sejabin?”

Me: “of course not :bawling: madam secretary and her diet requested pisang ijo.”

uncle big boss: “strange.. I am not on a  diet.”

me: added fuel to the fire “YEAH ME TOO!!” :bawling:

arghh stress.. 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

<_< Watch FP! Don't think about eating piglet bong shik. Priest Kim or Han (Triplem's Dp but more innocent, not that gangster looking han) will flush your thoughts on killing a piglet

Anyways...Just realised that tomorrow is my chan's drama...YESSSSS at least my tuesday and wednesday is booked lol

Title???

25 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 

her lips is very sensual.. like it’s inviting you to touch it. Hmmhhhh :o

Actually for me her dimples are amazing.....:love:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@sushilicious I just know you will change to that DP. You can't resist him on black hat and fashion white strip coat :grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching watching inspector jo. My Chan. But go watch FP lol. Imma poke you to watch it.:joy:*poke poke*

This weekend I will be free

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3