Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Plus this two dramas seems to match with my list of genres well so:thumbsup:

 

Ya ya.. i also like the genre. Not wishy washy. But some episode a bit chatty haha and i just wish for quicker action. But both so far is still entertaining for me :heart:

 

570

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

 

Ya ya.. i also like the genre. Not wishy washy. But some episode a bit chatty haha and i just wish for quicker action. But both so far is still entertaining for me :heart:

 

570

Plus my course of studies...requires us to watch more...soooo cheers for me :thumbsup: (Lol so I won’t feel gulity watching a lot of dramas & movies) hehe

572

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sushilicious have you checked out He Is Psychometric? It's quite a good story and the male lead is fun.

 

What are you studying? Korean drama? I'm asking seriously because there is a course on this I've read before.

 

574

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ktcjdrama said:

@sushilicious have you checked out He Is Psychometric? It's quite fun.

 

572

Oh yeah...I actually heard of this drama. :thumbsup: but haven’t check it out, I’m trying to keep for now a 1-2 Drama basis....(even though I’m taught to watch more as homework..but I got assignments to do lol.) might not be able to fit in 3 :sweatingbullets:

 

574

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

@sushilicious have you checked out He Is Psychometric? It's quite a good story and the male lead is fun.

Sushi chingu the lead guy i think quite young suitable for u :joy:... but maybe u wont like him too... since u also love big oppa KNG hahaha...

 

@ktcjdrama actually i like the other guy better kwon kim. But hes not main rite? The got7 guys is the lead ?

 

576

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lawyerh is he at his late 30s? Lol. I have a tendency to fan on guys at that age.

 

:) unashamed.

 

578

  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lawyerh lol! Too young lols. The baby face Hm...sorry I really have a old taste despite being..5 years younger than him lol.

 

582

 

Guys in their late 30s has that look of being mature. I like that.

  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sushilicious hahaha i like ur attitude. 30-40s oppa ahjussi is the best. I can't agree with u for more!

 

But maybe @ktcjdrama can share his selling point? Or whats good abt the drama? 

 

590

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Sushi chingu the lead guy i think quite young suitable for u :joy:... but maybe u wont like him too... since u also love big oppa KNG hahaha...

 

@ktcjdrama actually i like the other guy better kwon kim. But hes not main rite? The got7 guys is the lead ? 

 

576

 

Yes, Jin Young is the main lead. But Kwon Kim has lots of scenes as well. Loving all of the cast. Jin Young is so adorable, you can love him as dongsaeng not oppa... Seriously, a charming lad, and character.

 

I didn't expect to like it so much too. The story is intriguing and all the actors are refreshing. Most of all, I get really entertained by his character. So far, the story has not disappointed. I can only hope it has a good ending to answer the mystery.

 

I realized most of my current and recent dramas all have prosecutors, lol...

 

592

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, Jin Young is the main lead. But Kwon Kim has lots of scenes as well. Loving all of the cast. Jin Young is so adorable, you can love him as dongsaeng not oppa... Seriously, a charming lad, and character.

I see maybe i should give him a chance someday :kiss_wink:

 

Now i also a bit busy.. so cant squeeze to many drama or else ill be like @triplem dozed off lol.

I also have tendencies drifting apart now, cant concentrate well.. :sweatingbullets: aging...:joy:

 

 @Ameera Ali since when ya my crush bcome the amazing hair?? Muahaha...

 

594

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lawyerh I will lose my concentration as well. I will doze off and drool again lol. Because I know I will be extremely tired lol :) 

 

(Have to repeat. I only drool when I’m really very very very very very tired...I usually don’t drool lol)

 

Watching this movie

596 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

598

 

can not sleep and watching fiery priest. 

 

One thing I hate with the earthquakes thing is I need to sleep with bra. Gosh! So uncomfortable to breathe *sighhhhhhh :mask: arghhh stresssssssssssss ~_~

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Watching this movie

My oppa Kim Young Kwang :joy:. Yes , I have so many oppas ..but KYK I hv watched so many of his films & dramas . He was a model before he became an actor. And he’s delicious! 

 

@Lawyerh I knew Hwang will turn ...he was moved by @Ameera Ali‘s heart eyes :love:

 

@kokodus I am glad you’re enjoying Go Back Couple! Reading your recaps brings back good memories

 

@Sejabin take care. 

 

@ktcjdrama I like the second lead guy in Psychometric . I hv been checking out some cuts & something appealing about him , I hv only seen him in a small role in Witch’s Court . Is he a bad guy? 

600

 

 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama I like the second lead guy in Psychometric . I hv been checking out some cuts & something appealing about him , I hv only seen him in a small role in Witch’s Court . Is he a bad guy? 

Initially, some of us worry about that because he seems to be hiding a giant secret. But I am pretty certain he isn't a bad guy.

At some angles, he looks so much like Kwon Sang Woo. Only thinner longer face.

 

602

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm watching it cause of your oppa. Haha saw him in the trailer and looks attractive lol. @triplem

 

602

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I'm watching it cause of your oppa. Haha saw him in the trailer and looks attractive lol. @triplem

 

602

Have you ever seen the drama Lookout? He’s the lead & it’s very interesting - crime genre & he’s character is shady shady !!! Loved it.

 

@ktcjdrama ok , Gosh I’m tempted now . Let’s see after this week . The premise is interesting. 

 

604

 

 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sushilicious hahaha drolling is ok lol. I got 1 time slept in class cos rili tired & droll. Only that 1 time too in public (i think :ph34r:) muahahha...

 

@triplem i saw kwon kim in second to last love (ji jin hee drama). His romance there is so cute. But small portion only he. Now we attracted to same guy. Finally! Lol

 

I watched your wedding day movie and...

Spoiler

Whats wrong with the ending gosh. I was slightly upset hahaha. Eventhough its realistic. Real life puppy love also normally didnt turned out well most of the time.

 

606

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious hahaha drolling is ok lol. I got 1 time slept in class cos rili tired & droll. Only that 1 time too in public (i think :ph34r:) muahahha...

 

@triplem i saw kwon kim in second to last love (ji jin hee drama). His romance there is so cute. But small portion only he. Now we attracted to same guy. Finally! Lol

 

I watched your wedding day movie and...

  Reveal hidden contents

 

606

Lol! He’s got this look to him :DR u planning to watch it ?

 

Wedding Day 

Spoiler

I liked the movie very much but I was throwing potatoes at the screen with the ending . But nevertheless, I think the idea was about first love & all . Honestly I don’t know why k movies Like to go on this painful “artistic” route ...will it kill them to give a happy ending ;)?

608

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...