Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

It's wednesday! Yayyyyy! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

:D at my 20 im quite loyal to Wallace Huo. Now that hes married, i dumped him and grow long list of oppas to compensate my heartbreak. Muahahahaha..... 

@sushilicious The Wailing? Nooooo.. let me wail instead... haha... No for me, not in the morning nor night lol. I dont even able to continue Ghost Detective :lol:

+2

I love Wallace Huo when I first watch him in The Royal Swordsmen xuxuxuxuxux.. :kiss_wink: if think again I also have many lovers in china mainland drama WKWKWKWKWKWKWKWK.. from Jet Lee, Nicholas tse, Wallace Huo, Richie Ren, that one who play in Nirvana in Fire 2, and many LOL WKWKWKWKWK and I watched them on TV since I was in2nd grade of Elementary School hua ha ha ha ha ha.. :heart:

• Like 3

@triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Aliso close yet so far...FP team going malaysia :bawling: me want cry....they should come to Malaysia's neighbour Haha

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Aliso close yet so far...FP team going malaysia :bawling: me want cry....they should come to Malaysia's neighbour Haha

Really ? When??? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Really ? When??? 

2 days after they finish. :( for a fun reward trip lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

that is one reason why my friends want to move to Malaysia I guess wkwkwkwkwk :joy:

ohhhh huoooooo almossstttttt

almost is never enoughhhhhhh

@Super Gal99 darling where are you?  :kiss_wink: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali that’s why I’m picky when I’m watching dramas or movies. :) 

and i have this odd ‘feeling’ that will tell me if I should watch it or not :) 

I am the same. I used to watch everything, but now I am an experienced viewer of doramas, now I carefully select it for viewing.:P

12 hours ago, sushilicious said:

watch terror live (it’s a movie) :)

Heard a lot about this movie. I want to see it for a long time, but I want to see too much of everything, while Koreans are shooting and removing dramas and films. To see everything, life is not enough!:blink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerhlol wanted to watch episodes 3-4 for Jo Jin Gab...Don’t haveeeeee :( mannn I have food with me to watch as I eat but...guess this meal date will be a lonely one...lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I just fall in love with this song ... 

• Like 2

@triplem Nam Gil drop pirates 2. Lol. Good thing that he actually thought about his health haha...but also heard that the production have to stop. I think they cancelled the movie even :no_mouth: Btw heard that Nam Gil and honey not joining the trip though. I’m not sure. But this is what I read lol.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Finished til ep 3 of Go back couple. I now see what went wrong in their marriage. They got married too young. That's why they feel like they wasted all their youth and they were financially unstable too. So it might have been difficult for them to be responsible to run a family when all their friends were out clubbing and partying without any worry. Sighhh. I have no idea why Ban Do ends up being a Med rep when he was a civil engineering major in college. Did they drop out of college or something??? Also no idea why Jin Joo decided to be a housewife when clearly they have money problems. She could've taken up some job somewhere and helped to meet the family expenses. Seo Jin also doesn't seem that old. He probably is only 2 or 3 years old so what has she been doing all these years??? I hope they give explanation for all these in the coming eps. 

I'm kinda upset with Ban Do now, he is tooo chirpy that he is young again. LOL. I mean I don't mind that, it's cute too, but as soon as he knew that Jin Joo also came back to the past, he gets upset and kept calling her ahjumma ahjumma. I don't know why Everytime he calls her ahjumma I want to smack his face. He is way too immature. Tsk tsk. Jin Joo on the other hand is obviously not too happy, she keeps thinking about Seo Jin and wants to go back again even though she is the most happiest here. That's the mother's heart. Bando forgot all about their child until she reminds him. Sighhh. I don't know what to do with him. My heart goes out to Jin Joo, she has her mother here but she is also a mother now so she can't help but think about her child. Is there any way they can bring back Seo Jin also to the past??? Sighhh. I know it's not possible. That said, as much as I want them to get back together again, I hope it won't be just because they have a child together. 

Another thing I want to talk about which I quite don't understand is the overwhelming support for Nam Gil in all the comments I read. Of the 100 comments in Kissasian 80 are about people having a SLS because of Nam Gil. I'm not sure what is happening here. Am I missing something?? In these 3 eps I have watched he appeared in about 3 scenes in total, and he has not done much even in those three scenes, so why would anyone have SLS is still mysterious to me. Well yeah, he is tall and handsome and girls like men who wear uniform including me, so I don't deny that he is likable. But shipping him with Jin Joo?? @triplem @mouse007 Did you guys have SLS too??? I don't know....Anyone with eyes can see that Ban Do and Jin Joo still has feelings for each other and they have a history.....I don't think anyone can come in between them. Ban Do, you wouldn't let that happen, right??? You better get to your senses before some tall guy come and sweep your girl off her feet. Hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerhlol wanted to watch episodes 3-4 for Jo Jin Gab...Don’t haveeeeee :( mannn I have food with me to watch as I eat but...guess this meal date will be a lonely one...lol

Eh ep 2 already out right insp jo? I also normally eat with watching kdrama lol. Its the best highlight of my day haha.

@Ameera Ali ms dan & choi is funny, but still not yet as crazy as bobby hahaha. He really make me rofl.... mis dan & choi more make me swooned theyre so cute together :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

@kokodus I cannot remember whether they explained why the couple ended up the way they did. 

Spoiler

But Ban Do's client ( a real sicko doctor ) will tie into their story later on. Keep a lookout for him . Perhaps the drama is wanting to depict the reality of the job market. In SK getting a job you like or want can be out of reach for many. Life's tough at least that's what my students tell me. It is worse when you don't graduate from the right university. There's a reason why they call it Joseon hell ( my students all refuse to go back to SK and are all hoping to find jobs abroad.) Childcare is expensive and without family network to support you since her mum is no longer around in the present, looking after your own child might be a better option. 

I think it was natural that Ban Do would miss the child less compared to JJ. He hardly had much time with the kid ,where else the little boy is her life. But hang on there- Ban Do is not a heartless man - he is just at present to excited to have his youth and body back. 

AND no...I did  not have SLS . Not even once, as much as I like the actor, but I was rooting hard for Ban Do all the way

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

@Lawyerhyes, ep 1 & 2 is out but not 3 & 4 though

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem Nam Gil drop pirates 2. Lol. Good thing that he actually thought about his health haha...but also heard that the production have to stop. I think they cancelled the movie even :no_mouth: Btw heard that Nam Gil and honey not joining the trip though. I’m not sure. But this is what I read lol.

Yeah, he should really rest. He's abused his body too much. it will come back to bite you in later years.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yeah, he should really rest. He's abused his body too much. it will come back to bite you in later years.

Lol Nam Gil did say that his body isn’t that good even before he got injured

btw, did your Soompi go all weird...like mood is on top of the DP. Everything from arrows buttons are square lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

In these 3 eps I have watched he appeared in about 3 scenes in total, and he has not done much even in those three scenes, so why would anyone have SLS is still mysterious to me. Well yeah, he is tall and handsome and girls like men who wear uniform including me, so I don't deny that he is likable. But shipping him with Jin Joo??

She also didn’t understand why everyone shipper the heroine with Nam Gil. We were shown that she loves her husband, and he loves her. So they just have temporary difficulties. In ordinary life, they would decide to go to a psychologist, and so they returned to the past to remember their love.

But Nam Gil is a good guy, that's true. Therefore, I sincerely sympathized with him, but I understood that he could not be with the heroine.

- 928: W00t:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@sushilicious haha 3&4 next week mah... dont overwork your Chan ba... :joy:

Yes soompi went haywired... got chinese character come out too from nowhere.. lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh they go 30 minutes each though. So I’m supposed to get ep 3 &4 today. Subs are reall slow

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1