Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@sushilicious hehe not yet listen to ost 4 FP. And yes actually i saw some Inspector Jo trailer and look fun. Will try to watch. 

@triplem hallo sexy leg DP there haha.

@Sejabin @Ameera Ali looks like both of you ready to go monastery? And leaving worldly lifestyle? Lol

@ktcjdrama i think my lack of drama only for short term lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Don't give up. At first I felt the same. But it turned out to be one of loveliest romances- a beautiful story about second chances.

Yes, yes, yes, this is a wonderful dorama. The main thing is to give her a chance and look completely, and not to quit half way. She is very touching and exciting ...

And she is very funny. In some places there you just fall down under laughter with laughter:mrgreen:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

lol i can't go to twitter searching kim nam gil without seeing my translation hahaha :sweatingbullets: sorry gals. I feel like i did a terrible job translating. (Come to think about it lol)

Why do i feel so like...yikes...when i see my translation lol 

+2

• Love 5

21 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2

I can’t believe Hong Jong Hyun’s new drama is having high ratings with that mama.. I dropped it at ep 1.. I hate to watch his smile with that mama..

he breaks my heart :dissapointed_relieved:

weekend dramas as a whole tend to get high ratings even if they are not that watchable! LOL... but yea, even I am a bit confused by that pairing that I lost interest to check out the drama -- there is a real life 10 year age gap between the leads even though character wise, it is 2 years? but found is a strange pairing choice. shrug.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Friendly kitty said:

Yes, yes, yes, this is a wonderful dorama. The main thing is to give her a chance and look completely, and not to quit half way. She is very touching and exciting ...

And she is very funny. In some places there you just fall down under laughter with laughter:mrgreen:

It’s true ... it was funny but so moving as well .

Spoiler

I really loved the relationship she had with her mum . She clearly tried to become a much better daughter when she went back in time because she wanted to compensate for her regrets in the present 

Sis Kim has nice legs @Lawyerh :D 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

weekend dramas as a whole tend to get high ratings even if they are not that watchable! LOL... but yea, even I am a bit confused by that pairing that I lost interest to check out the drama -- there is a real life 10 year age gap between the leads even though character wise, it is 2 years? but found is a strange pairing choice. shrug.

Only lmangla understand the pain in my heart :dissapointed_relieved: Hong Jong Hyun is too handsome.. too soft.. too sweet.. to get that mama lady :bawling: why don’t they offered him a script to joined the pastor in fiery priest :bawling: if there’s a pastor that as handsome as Hong Jong Hyun, I will be ready to stole him from the church :heart: 

@lynne22 I like the 1993 or 1996 version of the legend of the condor heroes. Athena Chu was starring as Oey Yong.. and Wuge version I forget the year. Oe yong is my favorite character because of her cooking skill xixixixixi. 

I also like 1996 version of the return of the condor heroes series? I forget the year. Bibi lung was the girl with the lips in an apple shape. 

For heavenly sword and dragon sabre, Jet Lee movie version is the best for me HAHAHAHAHAH.. in this trilogy The legend of the condor heroes is my most favorite of all time.

chinese classic dramas are the best.. have you watch the proud twins? WKWKKWWKKWWK I collected the comic versions too LOL. That was the 1st time I idoling Nicholas Tse (he is a virgo guy) oughhhhh.. he is too perfect to be a hero in wuxia xixixixixi.. I was so dissapointed when he married cecilia chung. But when they divorced somehow I feel relieve LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. I never feel they are suitable. Cecilia is too glamour for him.

@Lawyerh I can hold to be a nun. Since it was my dream goal when I was a teenager. But I am not sure with ameera WKKWKWKWKWWKWKWKWKKWKWWK she will shakes the nunnery LOL

+2

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Sejabin buncis >> string bean. Thanks for ur question i also cant think of the name in english, need to google :lol:

Oseng oseng >> stir stir lol.. this even more difficult to translate :D Stir fried veggies i think.

See @sushilicious chingu, translating work is indeed not easy :joy: youve done well. 

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali you will be seeing us lol. Me and @triplem's dp are already there :) @Lawyerh's dp character might be there to meet me lol.

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh is my translator angel

7755a25855e4572de38dc7ac5c92a99b.gif

• LOL 4

@Sejabin surprised you also hooked up with the FP, seems @sushilicious chingu success rate this time so high. And she just need to flip that hair, dont even need hardsell like facial package scammer :D:D:D

Ps last time i studied in catholic school. 1 priest quite cakep (hensem) lol. But but I didnt managed to convert him. He still a priest to this day :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem Thanks. Not giving up yet. I do think they are lot more bearable now they have went back to their past. As I said before this is my fav trope. Rekindling old love. Hahaha. They can do all they want to ignore each other but no matter what they will get pulled together by the forces of universe. LOL. I also liked the part where she follows around her mother like a lost puppy. That was so sweet. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Lawyerhlol. I was struggling because chinese words...:sweatingbullets: they are hard to translate. sometimes i don't even know how to pronounce the words. So have to find my trusty goggle translate lol. Chinese is challenging lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Can't chat yet here with you guys. Still busy in RL... Hopefully after tomorrow I can catch up and continue the spazzing! 

• Love 3

just finished my dinner. I feel so full (when I think I only eat a little..)

@Lawyerh it was triplem who tagged me first. Then ameera ali persuaded me.. and I thought oh okay I will give it a try.. then because I keep laughing since the 1st ep I can not stop now. HAHAHAHAHAHA.. This drama is too crazy LOL :joy:

btw why do I feel like my stomach will break? Pecah? I seriously only eat in half portion.

breakfast: telur ceplok with sauce and soya sauce and fried onions and half portion of rice. My usual portion. I can’t eat more.

snack: a slice of bread with margarine and chocolate and cheese

lunch: half portion of rice + 1 pc of perkedel jagung + 3 pc of fried tofu + 1 pc of fried fish + 1 portion of veggie soup

snack: 1 portion of papaya, kfc french fries large size, mini magnum 

dinner: half portion of white rice + 1 portion of stir stir carrots, string beans, meatballs and 2 spoon of strawberry pudding

I can not sit properly now. I think my ulcer size is too mini Oughhh :bawling: this is torturing me huuuu uuuuuu :bawling:

I will just watch the fiery priest to consoling my full stomach :mask:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@sushilicious watched Ep 1. Insp. Jo. My opinion:

Spoiler

Plus

(+) Insp Jo quite charismatic and hardworking.

(+) The bus driver story fired due to $3.10 mislodging is quite sad.

(+) Overall i like theme of fighting for justice on any drama, so do here as well.

(+) Workplace struggle is depicted quite real. And its pretty havoc for him. Everyday seems have demonstration.  

Minus

(-) He is a dad & divorcee at that? Lol im shocked. 

(-) Are we going to have romance? Going back together case? Im not that interested with the pair somehow. A bit no chemistry? Idk...

Im trying to sounds like netizen with their plus minus lol... Sounds like more positive, however the negative side also quite bothering me. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh I’m quite bothered by the possible romance as well. But from what I heard, I think we do not have it. But I think they did talk about bromances lol. KDW goes everywhere and get bromances lol.

Spoiler

but one thing that really shook me is that...he doesn’t look old enough lol. And the students look too old to be students. You get what I mean? Like you have ryu deok hwan In those classmates bully scenes, he looks...too old...instead I feel like My Chan could be well off as a student lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@sushilicious btw ur oppa was more shining the last time i saw him. Hes a bit lacklustre le in Insp. Jo. Need to take that facial package asap :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh lol you want to see him with male bangs and some darker veins poping out of him? Ha. Watch guest lol

Spoiler

You can see Jae wook like whatttttt

Lol subscribe to MBC. And I see a shirtless My Chan on the thumbnail what?! He looks..round....what the?!:scream: my Chan better slim down before Guest movie.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1