Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@sushilicious wow is that even a same person lol... i prefer him on rom-com le :skull:. Popping veins, no thank u :joy:

Yeah.. he looked rounder. I was going to tell u after see his presscon. But im afraid u will be heartbroken :heartbreak: haha...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh I read before that he was going to gain weight. He actually gain 9kg for this drama :) 

He looks so different right?! In guest..I like his looks and Jae wook’s looks too. Funny thing they are supposed to have male bangs but, Jae wook almost got drowned by My Chan. So Jae wook’s hair has that center parking haha

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh Funny thing they are supposed to have male bangs but, Jae wook almost got drowned by My Chan. So Jae wook’s hair has that center parking haha

Sounds quite hectic & havoc the drama :joy: 

Btw are u a fans of horror in general? Or only on special occasion when oppa darling in? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Sounds quite hectic & havoc the drama :joy: 

Btw are u a fans of horror in general? Or only on special occasion when oppa darling in? 

I’m a on off horror viewer. Sometimes I can last throughout, sometimes I cannot even last 5 minutes in a horror show. If have Oppa will watch like closet lol

Guest it’s quite hectic in a sense lol. Because the... ‘big bad boss’ possesed My Chan. So he has that’ power’ to drown out that priest which is Jae wook lol..

My Chan derives from coffee prince where KDW’s character will say....so you will see me Refering to him as my Chan FYI 

Spoiler

watched that shirtless My Chan thumbnail video @triplem @Lawyerh

Lol! He was shirtless because he is in a jimjaebang...he threw the towel which is his only censor and show his ‘students’ Hm..I’m utterly embarrassed. :flushed:

Spoiler

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@sushilicious ya haha i did figure out hes the coffee prince guy with yoon eun hye. But gosh he was so young and skinny last time. I think ur oppa like chameleon :lol: :ph34r:

Oh i tot ure a frequent horror flyer ya... cos sounds so brave haha... I think being possesed and saw actual ghost is a bit different? With actual ghost is like The Ring type... Anyway not fans of both :sweatingbullets: ^_^

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh btw. Jo Jin Gap’s superior? He is apart of Guest too! So he is like My Chan’s carer/religious man. So when the two of them got screentime together it really hits the spot in my heart haha

Can’t wait for tonight’s episode lol

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Sejabin (I think you will like it) and @Dhakra (I have a feeling you will like it because Germans usually love Classical music :) ) 

I love this piece so much, at a certain time, I used to repeat it over and over and over.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh i tot ure a frequent horror flyer ya... cos sounds so brave haha...

Lol..did you read through when I talk about watching closet? I said that I will watch it when it comes out online under broad daylight lol. I will never attempt to watch horror at night. Nope nope. Never. You pay me 100 I will reject it haha

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@sushilicious the drama looks fun- the sort of. Comedy I like  . Also like the young actor that is there. Forgot his name but I  like all his roles in Prison Playbook , Come & Hug Me , and Where stars land . Maybe if I hv time I’ll watch , now too many dramas . 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

902 wOw

btw I am a bit worried. At her 20s.. sushi has a very very very lot of oppas than me.. :kiss:

@nohamahamoud2002 thank you chingu :kiss_wink: btw I know this german song from old karaoke hahahaha ‘du bis ales sya la la la du.. du elein ...’ it’s very hard to pronounce the words LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

the first piece "czardas" is by Italian composer Vittorio Monti. It has a gypsy music style. Wonderful, reminding me of Carmen

• Like 2
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I will never attempt to watch horror at night. Nope nope. Never. You pay me 100 I will reject it haha

What is this sushi sushi... hahaha horror of course need suitable mood. Which is at night lol... 

So whats the scariest u ever watched?

Spoiler

Try 29th February movie. I watched this when im younger and not as scaredy cat as now :lol:

• LOL 5

@Lawyerh watched horror on and off. Ended up watching conjuring alone at night in my room..somehow I wasn’t afraid lol. But for korean movies, I watched priest :) 

I think I heard of that movie before..let me go check 

Edit: oh..so it’s korean. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@sushilicious the drama looks fun- the sort of. Comedy I like  . Also like the young actor that is there. Forgot his name but I  like all his roles in Prison Playbook , Come & Hug Me , and Where stars land . Maybe if I hv time I’ll watch , now too many dramas . 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

What is this sushi sushi... hahaha horror of course need suitable mood. Which is at night lol... 

So whats the scariest u ever watched?

Reveal hidden contents

Try 29th February movie. I watched this when im younger and not as scaredy cat as now :lol:

I remember watching Johnny Depp's Sweeny Todd, I had very bad nightmares :D but couldn't resist watching Johnny singing :D

:scream:

there is another bad movie "Orphan", it is so scary too. Ghost Detective is nothing compared to those movies :D and I watched "Sleepy Hollow" too. Tim Burton is the maddest director ever. I also watched "Case 39" :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

902 wOw

btw I am a bit worried. At her 20s.. sushi has a very very very lot of oppas than me.. :kiss:

@Sejabin I notice all these horror & action drama @sushilicious watching  it’s got all around handsome oppas so we need to start make u watch it so u could add to ur list :mrgreen:

For me I need to add some long hair oppas Into my list , I need to start dip my toes into one of these historical drama . 

@triplem omg  busy watching clips on YouTube  :joy:  @Lawyerh sister bag we need to do this , our hair wouldn’t get wet :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali that’s why I’m picky when I’m watching dramas or movies. :) 

and i have this odd ‘feeling’ that will tell me if I should watch it or not :) 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@sushilicious  it’s good to have feeling like that:smile:  , for me I start picky while watching , now I see myself opening up to more choices :blush: , I give try before say no to the drama . 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali I don’t even give a try. Haha. 

@Lawyerh watch terror live (it’s a movie) :) it’s good too. Ah..one more horror movie.. the wailing. (Refering to what horror movie I watch)

almost 3 hours lol. The wailing is quite complex. It’s like things doesn’t go the way it seems, you need to think a lot to get it lol. Or you just watch YouTube videos as they explain theories to you.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

btw I am a bit worried. At her 20s.. sushi has a very very very lot of oppas than me.. 

:D at my 20 im quite loyal to Wallace Huo. Now that hes married, i dumped him and grow long list of oppas to compensate my heartbreak. Muahahahaha..... 

@sushilicious The Wailing? Nooooo.. let me wail instead... haha... No for me, not in the morning nor night lol. I dont even able to continue Ghost Detective :lol:

• LOL 3