Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@avondale16 life happens. Sometimes...just got to leave i guess. :(

+2

Ok but i just feels so sad but i do have a very happy memory with her about 5 hours nonstop on this thread. Thank you.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

@avondale16 , @dotonly leaving us?

I just know from sejabin on last page. 

Double post so no number.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@dotonly said goodbye. @bairama received her message that the account will be deleted soon (my sis has log in problem she only read by email).

If only dotonly read: I'm sorry too, and thanks for all. Hope can see you around again somewhere. Wish all is well

I guess this is the answer. @angelangie from abnoch.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

@avondale16 , @dotonly leaving us?

Yes...she messaged me...she wanted me to delete her account but I can't ...told her to ask Soompi Support which she has. I have asked her to reconsider many times but she says she has to . RL is more important 

@abnoch Please ask your sis to go reset her password. On the login page, there's a forgot PW button. Use that to reset via your email. We had technical update earlier this week causing all of us to have to do this.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7

58 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes...she messaged me...she wanted me to delete her account but I can't ...told her to ask Soompi Support which she has. I have asked her to reconsider many times but she says she has to . RL is more important 

@abnoch Please ask your sis to go reset her password. On the login page, there's a forgot PW button. Use that to reset via your email. We had technical update earlier this week causing all of us to have to do this.

i see.....oh well.....we cant do much about it then.....hope she come back when she get her RL in order then :) 

• Like 6

572 :tears:

so sad.. my best friend in office (ok I have many best friends LOL) she is my family doctor and in the same age with me. We both start work together also in the same year in my current office. She lost her baby yesterday. 15 weeks of pregnancy. So sad :( other friend told me. Now she’s experienced 2 miscarriages. Oh gosh.. I got stomachache again after got this news :tears:

• Sad 1