Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Alice Wonderland i have a feeling ep 14 will be a heartbreaking one..:tears: i'm conflicted between whether i want i sang hari to be able to have a baby or not. It's nice if they do..but i want to see something different in kdrama world. Hehe. 

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

He is 9 months old now :blush: and unfortunately really like his dad. From head to toe. From character to the way he watching TV. Only borrowing my womb to stay there for 10 months. 

@Sejabin Congrats :) Is he your first?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

@Alice Wonderland i have a feeling ep 14 will be a heartbreaking one..:tears: i'm conflicted between whether i want i sang hari to be able to have a baby or not. It's nice if they do..but i want to see something different in kdrama world. Hehe. 

What do you mean different here? Don't tell me it's sad ending type that they will break up and learn how to live better separately. Heck, this is terrible ending which I never expect to happen.

Honestly, this drama is quite good but somehow it bores me too. Hahahaha. The only thing which keeps me watching is the paradox of a single lady try to have her own baby without marriage told in this drama. It's unpopular theme but pretty good to tune in. It's just there's something from the story that is lacking. I feel like it's too cliche that the three men are all falling for her. Or somehow it makes me cringe every time I see I-sang tries to woo her with his empty jokes. LOL. But then seeing how hard he tried to change from he who never wants to have a kid to be he who dreams to be a good father scored good points in my book. Unlike previous dramas which keep telling about cheating or broken family because of divorce are so tiring and repetitive. So OMB brought up this kind of theme somewhat like a breathe of fresh new air. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh you're lonely lols. I think @triplem & @Ameera Alialso not doing their duty I think... :joy:

Btw @Ameera Ali how's ur conv store ship going on? 

ehhhhh...I am still reading ok...I have no time to rewatch...current dramas also behind...then getting distracted by Johnny ....it's a full life

ok gtg recap my sperm drama