Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u need to keep yourself happy too ;) 

I am happy! But I don't have the Asian wonder genes where I look young until I'm 85.

It's so unfair!

:crybaby:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

I agree. :D

Are you watching HP tonight btw? I will try to catch ep 3 today.

What about @kokodus ?

Yep I am!! I didn’t post anything regarding ep 2 but I did read everyone’s comments. 

I will get to ep 3 this evening :wub:

@partyon you can try laughing with just your mouth then less wrinkles. Don’t let it reach your eyes

b54c3f18e182935f4f742957bb863e75.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

I agree. :D

Are you watching HP tonight btw? I will try to catch ep 3 today.

What about @kokodus ?

I'm not sure whether i can watch it tonight, but i only rewatched that ep recently, all the details are etched into my mind already. LOLOL.

Btw, today marks the one month anniversary of S1 finale.....EEEEEEEEEEE. How crazily excited and anxious everyone here became waiting for the last ep. LOLOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I hope it’s false. I can’t find other sources besides this website. I love the series!!!
:tears:

How many seasons they planned this for initially? Are the actors currently busy or something? I'm not into zombies so I didn't watch this one....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

How many seasons they planned this for initially? Are the actors currently busy or something? I'm not into zombies so I didn't watch this one....

They renewed for S2 after S1. Then soon after they said there was going to be S3 too as it was revealed that Jeon Jihyun was casted. But I think now we’re still waiting for official announcement for S3. I mean they even had Jeon Jihyun appear at the end of S2... if they cancel it, it would be so anti-climactic :(

I’m not into zombies too so I just tried giving it a watch for fun, but I ended up binging the series lol it was too exciting!! 

• Like 1

@kokodus i'm also not a fan of zombie movie..but kingdom is sooooooo good. You ll def binge watch it. You just cant stop! @im0202 i'm hoping it's a false rumour too... Cant wait for season3! 

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

@triplem yess...planning to watch model detective..i think starting in 2 weeks time right? But not sure about joining the discussion forum..looks like.all the 'big names'.migjt be there. If the thread is quiet then i might join :D actually..model detective might be quieter than SF2..that one is scarier

Hmm..did i forget to respond to someone??

Don’t worry , Model Detective thread is Super quiet . Only another member  whom I know quite well is watching. SF2 , it will be a battle of Long thesis . Haha . So I will not post much when it starts . I like supporting small underrated dramas & threads . Fast moving threads, I end up reading / moderating so much that by the time I finish , I forgot what I wanted to say 

:crazymad:

Just now, snowlou said:

@kokodus i'm also not a fan of zombie movie..but kingdom is sooooooo good. You ll def binge watch it. You just cant stop! @im0202 i'm hoping it's a false rumour too... Cant wait for season3! 

Right?! It was so good, I watched both seasons twice already. Cos the first time it was so nailbiting. Second time I could watch with a calmer mind :sweatingbullets:

I’m a bit worried now though cos still no announcement of when they will film for next season and the estimated release date... Problem for Kingdom is maybe the cast’s schedule because NF likes to renew series as and when they like it, unlike in Hospital Playlist case whereby the cast is already told there will be 3 Seasons.

• Like 1

@triplem i will see you in model detective then :cheers:TMB is finishing next week so I'm in need of anothet.detective drama. So just the right time. Btw..i'm suspecting the maoi statues to be part of OMB ppl? :scream:

@im0202 i watched 1st season twice already...havent rewatched the 2nd one..coz ...it's saddddd:crybaby:

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I will consider the FF choice for HP.

Really? :lol: I did not miss any minute. But I like to see friends hanging out, even doing nothing. I wanted to join their group.

2 hours ago, im0202 said:

I’m just speaking from experience because it’s pressurising to keep being asked to watch a drama you’re not really feeling

That`s why I don`t recomand dramas. It is very rare for me to do it and even than I warn them it is just my taste. No pressure at all. I usual watch dramas that had low ratings. It happened sometimes to not have a low rating.  :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1