Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

16 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Your wish is my command!  It's the second video in this link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt6D97kBfC0/

Omo!!! That was so sexy and subtle!!! You wont let just anyone touch your hair or head!!! Very neat!

Thank you! :cookie:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

That was my first thought as well.  Also, we shouldn't let our modern perspectives color how we view what's worn by people in period-specific pieces. 

And @kokodus, I knew what I would find under your cut even before opening it.  :lol:

+2

Exactly! Well said. But let me be honest, I prefer long haired men in historicals than men with no hair. Re. Scarlet heart. LOL. 

Awwwww that clip you shared, they are soooo cute!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

35 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

is is it just me or does it seem like their chemistry just keeps intensifying?

Totally.  They're really too adorable, even when squabbling over petty jealousies.  Have you seen the latest spoiler shared in the thread?  I couldn't resist sharing a translation because it was just too, too cute.  :wub:

29 minutes ago, staygold said:

Omo!!! That was so sexy and subtle!!! You wont let just anyone touch your hair or head!!! Very neat!

Exactly!  And since I find context always enhances the experience, allow me explain that in that moment, he's telling her that if because of the assistance she's providing he's able to complete his mission, she'll deserve half the credit.  She jokes that she doesn't want credit, she wants a reward.  He calls her a little moneygrubber (affectionately, of course.  She grew up as a beggar and even though she's now found her real family, which does have money, her family also owes a huge debt so earning money is always on her mind).  He then asks her how much she wants and tells her she can have everything in his home.  She asks if that includes him (and it's around this time that she fiddles with his hair), and he says, "Including me."  She then immediately agrees to those terms.  :) 

19 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Exactly! Well said. But let me be honest, I prefer long haired men in historicals than men with no hair. Re. Scarlet heart. LOL. 

Awwwww that clip you shared, they are soooo cute!!!!

LOL.  Hair always trumps no hair.  And yes, they are.  :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

She asks if that includes him (and it's around this time that she fiddles with his hair), and he says, "Including me."

And I am putting this drama on my watchlist!! Just warn me if it has sad ending!

+2

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

And I am putting this drama on my watchlist!! Just warn me if it has sad ending!

Hahaha, yaaaaaaay!  Aaaaannd I feel like I just did my good deed for the day.  :D:D:D  

We're still 14 episodes away from the end, but my gut feeling is that it'll be a happy ending.  Of course, if that changes, I will loop back and let you know.  (Zomg, only 14 episodes left . . . that's only 3 more weeks . . . dramas ending can be such a bittersweet event!)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@themarchioness I can't see the video of the preview! I think it's because I don't have a Weibo account? It just takes me to the homepage :bawling:

@kokodus I actually can't believe you're not watching the Bin Bin drama. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@themarchioness I can't see the video of the preview! I think it's because I don't have a Weibo account? It just takes me to the homepage :bawling:

Whaaaat?  Noooo... I don't have a Weibo account either and was able to watch the video without any problems.  It'll probably make its way over to IG, if it hasn't already.  I'm working right now otherwise I'd try and look for it for you!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus I actually can't believe you're not watching the Bin Bin drama. 

Idk. I tried. As I said before, too many characters, too many families, too little OTP time. Normal wuxia dramas don't excite me as much as the fantasy ones. The stakes are low and it just feels lacklustre too me. I'm sorry. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@themarchioness it’s ok, I will keep trying to look for it. Thank you for the translation though! 

@kokodus it’s ok I totally get it. Lol 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

Hahahaha. If guys can sleep beside a woman with long hair then girls can do it too. LOL. 

It's not easy though. It's literally like sleeping on a minefield. You ALWAYS lie on hair and hear the sentence. You have to learn as a guy to move hair-friendly while sleeping or before/after going to bed. 

That's something you don't learn at school. <_<

• Like 2
  • LOL 2