Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@triplem i will see you in model detective then :cheers:TMB is finishing next week so I'm in need of anothet.detective drama. So just the right time. Btw..i'm suspecting the maoi statues to be part of OMB ppl? :scream:

@im0202 i watched 1st season twice already...havent rewatched the 2nd one..coz ...it's saddddd:crybaby:

Oh goody .  What about the Maoi statues? I only know that YS likes talking to them . :lol:

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, larus said:

Really? :lol: I did not miss any minute. But I like to see friends hanging out, even doing nothing. I wanted to join their group.

That`s why I don`t recomand dramas. It is very rare for me to do it and even than I warn them it is just my taste. No pressure at all. I usual watch dramas that had low ratings. It happened sometimes to not have a low rating.  :lol:

+2

Ooh I think HP is also one of the rare few dramas that I did not FF at all! Besides HP, this only happened to Kingdom for all the kdramas that I’ve watched this year.

I do recommend dramas to people but if they’ve seen a couple eps and still not feeling it, I understand that they would wanna drop it. Because I’m the same. Ep 2 is like usually the limit for me. If the drama is much raved about, I give it maybe until ep 3, but by that point I’ll be using the FF button already :D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

isn't LMH ur oppa.. u can post there and get rich quicker. 

yes, he is. But I'm not really into the shipper thread. tbh, I shipped oppa with myself, :lol:

But that could be a best shortcut for me to get easy money huh? hahaha.. Maybe I'll sneak in later. :relieved:

oooh... the new reaction button, cool @ebullient it's a shocked face I've been looking for. :Megathanks:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm like Gong yoo oppa when it comes to watching zombie movies....

I did watch train of busan with one eyes closed half the time.....hahahaha

ah... waee?? I love zombie movies, hahaha, it's fun looking at the characters try their best to escape from the zombies. But most of zombie movies I watched are with oppas in it. I saw new trailer from Alive, and I like YAI and PSH and the trailers looks good. So, I'm looking for it to be shown anywhere online or offline cinema. And I found it pretty weird that the goblin's is scared of horror moovie while he was 900+ years old goblin? I bet he did it intentionally in front of ET. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1