Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@angelangie I have never watched Raak boon. I have this weird belief that any Thai show which doesn't have a eng title is a slap and kiss one. LOL. So I never try to watch them. Haha. 

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

@angelangie I have never watched Task boon. I have this weird belief that any Thai show which doesn't have a eng title is a slap and kiss one. LOL. So I never try to watch them. Haha. 

nah its not slap kiss drama....its a ghost stories :D 

and i love Margie Rasri after watching this series :) she is married now with twins :) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

nah its not slap kiss drama....its a ghost stories :D 

and i love Margie Rasri after watching this series :) she is married now with twins :) 

Worse. I don't watch ghost stories as well. LOL. But it does has some good reviews. Maybe I'll add it to my list for now. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@angelangie I’m also looking for where to watch it as it’s not available on Viki

@Lmangla you make me laugh! A little bit of sugar every now and then isn’t bad! 

hahaha... there are times when I actually enjoy the old disney movies! but somehow the thai version was bit too sweet for me... kekeke.. so @kokodus will disagree but I actually think the k-version is really lovely for several reasons and maybe even better than the thai one! :P 

ignore the splotch of colourful designs and if we just focus on the characters -- there is kind of timelessness to it. even now, it is actually pretty funny. it is the sort of drama you can watch as a family and everyone finds it amusing. I watched it with my aunt last year and she found it hilarious and sweet. even watched it with my mom as well as my cousin sister years ago and they all loved it...even my brother found it amusing!... so definitely accessible to different generations

despite the comedy, there's also veins of serious issues that have a kind of melo vibe which is perfectly balanced by "that's life" kind of attitude -- so we have disappointed parents, fractured relationship between father and son, trying to figuring out your career, being so attached to a physical thing because of a memory, failing at your career, letting go of the past, the pain of rejection...

so all that stuff makes the korean full house a great balanced plate for me..

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Nahhh @Lmangla I definitely don't disagree with you. I actually told her to watch the k version first. She saw my meltdown at the mention of Rain Oppa. LOL. I love everything about the k version. But it is true that it's a little campy. Because it's old. I don't know whether it has aged well. I only watched it like 3 years back or something I can't remember but I found it difficult to get past the first few eps. I almost dropped it. Somehow then continued watching and found how amazing it was. Hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

I cant explain. I have watched his few dramas but ... even with his huge eyes he doesn't work for me.

+2

LOL... I can understand that.... I don't watch a lot of his drama.. because his work tends to be an idol drama...

For me Mike's image, like Luhan is marketed as boyish persona whereas I usually like my male lead to be charismatic and mature.. 

Anyway, in Full House Thai and Kiss me.. his persona and chemistry with Aom totally suits the story.. so I don't really have any problem with him.. lol..

--

12 minutes to lunch..... yay!!!! 

superthumb.jpg?t=1413731030

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Nahhh @Lmangla I definitely don't disagree with you. I actually told her to watch the k version first. She saw my meltdown at the mention of Rain Oppa. LOL. I love everything about the k version. But it is true that it's a little campy. Because it's old. I don't know whether it has aged well. I only watched it like 3 years back or something I can't remember but I found it difficult to get past the first few eps. I almost dropped it. Somehow then continued watching and found how amazing it was. Hahaha. 

it has aged well in the sense that the story and characters is still very much accessible.. so me and my aunt were watching and my mom walks in right at the scene when she visits her in-laws for the first time and we get the bear song....

mom: I know this drama! watch what she does as she didn't bring a gift

aunt: gift?

mom: in their culture, they are supposed to bring gift when the visit in-laws for first time. fruits, sweets, like that.. she didn't know. she has no parents no? so no one to guide her on the customs..

aunt: oh!

cue the bear song, mom and aunt laughing hysterically... then my aunt launches into a funny story of what happened when she visited my uncle's house the first time...

so yea, definitely accessible and memorable in that sense... :)

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it has aged well in the sense that the story and characters is still very much accessible.. so me and my aunt were watching and my mom walks in right at the scene when she visits her in-laws for the first time and we get the bear song....

mom: I know this drama! watch what she does as she didn't bring a gift

aunt: gift?

mom: in their culture, they are supposed to bring gift when the visit in-laws for first time. fruits, sweets, like that.. she didn't know. she has no parents no? so no one to guide..

aunt: oh!

cue the bear song, mom and aunt laughing hysterically... then my aunt launches into a funny story of what happened when she visited my uncle's house the first time...

so yea, definitely accessible and memorable in that sense... :)

Oh I loved that part too. She then becomes best friends with his grandma....haha. 

But even from your example, I can say that it can speak only to Moms and aunties generation. Younger people will definitely find certain aspects ridiculous. Lol. Because it is just soooo different from the dramas these days. He literally treats her like a servant and orders her around. I don't think many will find it cute like we do. LOL. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Another Bin Bin with dog video 

credit to: Instagram owner 

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0GRWhIx0RqnyTyhz0Tgk

I love that yellow wifebeater on him. I think that's what it's called. Lol. But love how it shows his biceps. Haha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

But even from your example, I can say that it can speak only to Moms and aunties generation.

I suddenly feel very old!!! 

tumblr_o25tfmipCX1th3s35o2_250.gif

+2

• LOL 5

This is my favorite movie of Aom.. length below 1 hour.. but the story is compact... 

It explores the theme of "what if",... I don't know with you guys.. but I always find myself in tears whenever I watch this....

She never really move on from her past.. and live a destructive life.. but finally at the end of the story.. She's finally ready for her next chapter in life. 

Btw, If anyone is interested, this YT Chanel have quite a number of good thai movie in english subs that's pretty good. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@staygold Me too....My 1- Is turning 2- soon in like 2 weeks....huhuhuhuhu

But i think school work ended up causing me to turn 70 soon.

+2

i used to hate school work however after being in the work force....i kinda miss those school works after all :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Incoming rant....

I don't really like doing it, but i just gotta release...

Submission next week, today is the presentation. Lecturer wasn't happy with it, so the group is doing reshoot. On a sunday night. At this stage, i am the editor, the last leg of the team. I am afraid i couldn't finish. While i have other projects to do...I am really afraid...I feel so miserable...SIGHHHHH...One is on thursday, the other is on wednesday. I am afraid.....

+2 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1