Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Im not a fan of saeguk drama. But dont you think this press con is so cute.

What a gentleman JIW is.. and GA so pretty.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, themarchioness said:

@kokodus just needs someone to create a compilation of all the CY (ZBB)/BQ (Ariel) moments, and then I think she'd love that.  :D  

+2

Yes I would really like that. If you come across any such videos please do send them my way. LOL. And yes I believe you when you say you are innocent. LOLOL. 

• LOL 4

At the theater, about to watch Fall In Love at First Kiss. For a second though, as I stood in line for tix, I realized I couldn’t remember what it was called. I just keep thinking of it as the It Started with a Kiss movie. Haha. I’ve double checked the name online against my ticket multiple times since, because of course there are no movie posters to provide reassurance, :P

+2

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

At the theater, about to watch Fall In Love at First Kiss. For a second though, as I stood in line for tix, I realized I couldn’t remember what it was called. I just keep thinking of it as the It Started with a Kiss movie. Haha. I’ve double checked the name online against my ticket multiple times since, because of course there are no movie posters to provide reassurance, :P

+2

ahhh so that's the name of the movie?!? For some reason, the name didn't register in my brain too. I would've gone with a movie that had a "kiss" in the title. Lol. 

Enjoy watching.  @lynne22 and I are waiting for your spoilers. Hehehe. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

ahhh so that's the name of the movie?!? For some reason, the name didn't register in my brain too. I would've gone with a movie that had a "kiss" in the title. Lol. 

The problem was while they had the name on the outside billboard, it wasn’t listed as an option on the screen behind the ticket agent, so I had to go from memory recall. The only thing I knew with certainty was the movie time, and Kiss. Haha. 

I didnt buy tix in advance bc I didn’t want to have to pay a fee when I knew it wouldn’t be sold out... now that I’m here, there’s one minute to go and I’m the only one in the theater! 

+2

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

@Sejabin I’m sorry to hear about your friend. As a parent myself, I can tell you it’s hard to lose a baby even at just 15 weeks old. Just comfort her and be there for her if she wants to talk about it. 

@themarchioness let me know if it’s good! Would love to see it as well.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@themarchioness what?!?!? That's insane?!?! It's a popular franchise though...sigh. but you have the whole theatre for yourself, which is great I guess. Hahaha. Happy watching!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2