Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

20 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Incoming rant....

I don't really like doing it, but i just gotta release...

Submission next week, today is the presentation. Lecturer wasn't happy with it, so the group is doing reshoot. On a sunday night. At this stage, i am the editor, the last leg of the team. I am afraid i couldn't finish. While i have other projects to do...I am really afraid...I feel so miserable...SIGHHHHH...One is on thursday, the other is on wednesday. I am afraid.....

+2 

**hugss**.....

what u can do is burn the night candle if worst come to worst :)  after that sleep for 48 hours straight....that what we did last times as i was also the last leg :D 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Alright alright. Age is just a number. I know y'all just celebrated your sixteenth bday only last week. LOL. 

• LOL 6

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Oh I loved that part too. She then becomes best friends with his grandma....haha. 

But even from your example, I can say that it can speak only to Moms and aunties generation. Younger people will definitely find certain aspects ridiculous. Lol. Because it is just soooo different from the dramas these days. He literally treats her like a servant and orders her around. I don't think many will find it cute like we do. LOL. 

kekeke... guess we are old fashioned? my aunt actually thought it was hilarious and said "why are all men so obsessed with food?" LOL.. her reactions were pretty amusing.

she loved the female lead for her spunk and found it good that despite life's lows, she still had cheerful fighting spirit.

she had a love - hate relationship with rain and found him immature. "what is wrong with him? he got married. time to look forward. why does he run every time that stupid girl calls?"

she hated the second lead -- "what a stupid female! she doesn't even like him and she is ruining rain's life for what? because she is bored and lonely. why doesn't she get a hobby or watch tv at home?" :lol::lol: LOL...

as for the second male lead -- "he is so smart in business and is not using his brain. why does he have a crush? he knows that she loves her husband. why not use that business brain?" kekeke....

the character she felt for the most was the dad. "would any dad be happy if his son drops out of medical school in the second year? and what is wrong with a dad wanting his son to have a good future? every parent wants security for their child. acting is a very unstable profession. rain should think about what his father feels. and how can he punish his father for what happened when the sister got cancer? how was the dad supposed to react? even as father and doctor, he was still helpless..." so yea, more than the love story, she loved that father and son made up...

sometimes it is fun to watch these dramas with different generations because you get a completely different take on the same story.. .

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I'm back again. Hahaha

@Lmangla You are right!!! We are indeed old fashioned. BAHAHAHAHA. I like your Aunt's reactions. The whole angst because of how he went back to the 2nd female lead was stupid. I never understood why he chose her over our lovely female lead. She was a total richard simmons who lied about everything. Mehhhh. It's the same in the Thai version. Father/son angst was also neatly done imo. You might think he is some super hateful character from how Rain treats him, but he was totally nice and even becomes a father figure for our female lead. Just love how how she found a new family because of him. When they had to separate, it was more painful to see her lose the family she finally found more than the OTP getting separated. Haha. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@lynne22 where is you recent gif from? Which drama?

@sushilicious LOL you just made me feel old when you said your "1" is turning into a "2" soon! About your project, I know what that feels like. I didn't sleep for 2 days when my group was working on our thesis. There was a bug in the code that broke the program and we couldn't find it. The other 2 in my group gave up so I was the only one who stayed up late looking for the damn bug. I finally found it the morning of the deadline! We presented our work and I basically passed out after. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@mouse007 hahaha..I wonder how I would be like if I don’t sleep The Whole night.

+2

dont worry....u will feel like you are flying :D we burn the candle for a week....and running on caffeine lols and the day we did our presentation....i wonder how i stood so steady.....i even managed to shoot down a lecturer :D 

• LOL 5

56 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@lynne22 where is you recent gif from? Which drama?

:D Its from that drama I mentioned the other day.. The legend....

There's still no sub in the horizon.... so I went ahead and read the whole book.... hahaha.. google translate to the rescue... 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3