Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

568 :kiss:

guys.. can you sleep with a man with a very long hair like Ye Hua? how if you accidentally sleep on his hair? :no_mouth: he is handsome but I don't understand why must they style his hair like that :huh:

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@abnoch Are you back to watching k dramas or not ? 

I try to watch some, with sis we've started watching Item and that 2nd couple of Goblin. Want to start watching Tunnel when I'm ready. What are you watching these days?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

guys.. can you sleep with a man with a very long hair like Ye Hua? how if you accidentally sleep on his hair? :no_mouth: he is handsome but I don't understand why must they style his hair like that :huh:

Because people those days don't go to barber shops?!?! Hahahaha. If guys can sleep beside a woman with long hair then girls can do it too. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@kokodus just had this in my mind. Imagine the guy with long hair sleeping with the girl. The guy’s long hair covers the woman’s face. :joy: (Why morning looks so dark? Wait! What the!)

+2

• LOL 7

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

If guys can sleep beside a woman with long hair then girls can do it too. LOL.

That was my first thought as well.  Also, we shouldn't let our modern perspectives color how we view what's worn by people in period-specific pieces. 

And @kokodus, I knew what I would find under your cut even before opening it.  :lol:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Oh, I just remembered re: men with long hair in period pieces.  In ep 37 of "I Will Never Let You Go," the OTP are stuck hiding from bad guys in a tiny alcove, which means that he's lying on top of her (*waggles*).  Even in this moment where they are literally fearing for their lives, the OTP manage to have a sweet conversation.  And one can't help but notice that during it, she's flddling with his long hair.  It's reeeeally cute.  So there are some perks to the long hair.  ;) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

@themarchioness favourite scene from that episode! Yes, I thought it was totally sweet that she was fiddling with his hair (ahem while he’s on top of her!) :wub:

I personally prefer men with short hair but that’s not to say I don’t admire men who look just as good with long hair!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

Tell me you havent faced that dilemma when someone slept on ur hair!!!! Liar!!!

And by someone I mean your sister, or even ur dog or cat!!! Dirty minds! :P

+2

• LOL 7

7 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@themarchioness favourite scene from that episode! Yes, I thought it was totally sweet that she was fiddling with his hair (ahem while he’s on top of her!) :wub:

It was such a nice detail, wasn't it?  So small, but so impactful.  Makes me wonder if it was scripted or, if during the filming of that scene, Ariel was just lying there and suddenly decided, "Imma gonna play with his hair," and then director saw it and was like, "Brilliant!" and kept it in.  Haha.  I'm really overthinking this, aren't I? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

21 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Oh, I just remembered re: men with long hair in period pieces.  In ep 37 of "I Will Never Let You Go," the OTP are stuck hiding from bad guys in a tiny alcove, which means that he's lying on top of her (*waggles*).  Even in this moment where they are literally fearing for their lives, the OTP manage to have a sweet conversation.  And one can't help but notice that during it, she's flddling with his long hair.  It's reeeeally cute.  So there are some perks to the long hair.  ;) 

I demand a link to the scene for the good of the public here!! :P

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@themarchioness I actually wondered the same! It just felt so natural. And the way they smile at each other in that scene... :wub: 

is is it just me or does it seem like their chemistry just keeps intensifying? 

• Like 5