Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, partyon said:

What about me? :D You're annoying me too. haha

You said you didnt even watch the show. Well alright, i'll annoy you too dont worry.

10 Times Song Joong Ki Made Us Feel Kilig On #DescendantsOfTheSun

1 minute ago, phikyl said:

@kokodus I have one in my signature to permanently annoy them. :wink: 

Good point. But many might've turned off the signature button, its for them.

D5zVlz.gif(이미지 포함) | 배우, 머리, 태양의

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

all reaction will contribute to reputation points except

OT & Unamused, both reaction will deduct reputations points ;)

Sorry to ask again a stupid question but why is UNAMUSED deducing reputation points? I mean most of the time it is used because people are angry at the topic being discussed - not directed at the person writing? I can understand the off-topic because that's something that is clearly forbidden in the rules. Wouldn't it make more sense that UNAMUSED would be considered neutral ?

Just wondering.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sorry to ask again a stupid question but why is UNAMUSED deducing reputation points? I mean most of the time it is used because people are angry at the topic being discussed - not directed at the person writing? I can understand the off-topic because that's something that is clearly forbidden in the rules. Wouldn't it make more sense that UNAMUSED would be considered neutral ?

Just wondering.

Ya I rarely give out an amused reaction but most of the time I use it as a joke.

Like for example, I could choose to give @kokodus DOTS gifs ‘unamused’ reaction too :joy: But it’s not really a negative reaction lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodus @phikyl the dots couple too lovey dovey for my taste... my reaction when watching them :

What about the Sperm couple (Oh My Baby)? They annoy me too! WAY too lovey dovey #notarealisticcoupleintheirlate30searly40s

Spoiler

Also, at that age more...ahem... "action".... would have happened already on their first date.

Just sayin' :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Ya I rarely give out an amused reaction but most of the time I use it as a joke.

Like for example, I could choose to give @kokodus DOTS gifs ‘unamused’ reaction too :joy: But it’s not really a negative reaction lol

Same here! It's always a joke when I use it too. I was giving the UNAMUSED reaction to the people who were winning all the time from the gift box, whereas I was losing every time. It was a joke.

And there are some that give out the UNAMUSED reaction when the other team wins on this thread - it's meant as a joke too. I hope. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lawyerh Someone in twitter did this....I cant

Reveal hidden contents

I mainly only give unamused and angry reaction to @Dhakra. Angry reaction is already taken off, and unamused reduces points, hmmm what to do now??? 

I think now we need to laugh at everything to play safe

:Megalol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1