Add and Subtract Game

Is Park Bo Gum enlisting?

I don't know why, but I can't warm up to the guy... He's not my oppa.

Anyway, hope to see him back in dramas in a few years.

@Sushimi Let me just thank you so much for stepping in and being a member in our teeny tiny Subtract team. Even if it's just for 24 hours. :kiss_wink: I don't know what @angelangie did, but hopefully she will do it on a regular basis. :joy:

:Megathanks:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Replies 151.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

1 hour ago, superspace said:

Me too! Most of my Korean favourite actors are oppa and ahjusshi who already completed their enlistment.

But many years ago, I had one oppa from a Kpop group and I thought 2 years of my life would be so empty without him. But then time went so fast. And after he finished his military enlistment, I already move on with another oppa.

Some years ago I was glad when an "oppa" went to military. I thought too many idols or popular oppas invaded the screen. Sorry, it could have been your oppa. :D Now I don`t mind what they do. It is a place for everyone. But, there is a little more diversity in kdramaland. We even have more older actors/actresses being lead now.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
33 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@TRaNz i feel your pain lols....i know when they all starts +2+2+2+2 -2-2-2 and i had to scroll up and down and up ><"

Well, you recalculate the numbers always anyway. :D

Keep up the good work!

:dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I had to skip a few pages because there were too many... yikes.

Hurray for the shocked face reaction! @ebullient Any chance we could get a crying/emotional emoji gif? I’ve wanted to use one a few times now but all the gifs are either hearts/funny ones lol

Right now over here it’s lunchtime and I’m having macs too.

My favourite burger from macs hehe. Brb getting fat.

lovelocal_content_mcspicycheese.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem no banner "1001 oppas"?, but better be cheap.

Haha . I cannot ask for too many things . I’m trying to push for an abs medal ...:hypehype:...though I’m not sure if it is technically possible . 

@snowlou you’re planning to watch Model Detective? @ktcjdrama

Edited by Guest
Just now, Lawyerh said:

Look at this face, calling me to adopt him :tears:

But unnie broke ... 

Btw 10k for cat, his fur made from gold or something? :lol:

Phew lucky I’m aiming for the panda not uwu cat. So that’s 5000 points cheaper:D

Maybe the cat is endangered species that’s why so expensive lol

• LOL 2

@im0202 @snowlou @kokodus @wallflowersforjane @alleram95 and everyone else who is rewatching Hospital Playlist.

It's Thursday and it's time for ep 3.

It's make it or break it day. :D

I just popped by the re-watch thread, and I'm glad that @stroppyse is loving the drama so much. Takes a little bit of pressure off me to finish it. lols :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic