Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon @angelangie hang on...so only 'like' button counted toward rep points..but all buttons do five 5 soompi points right? But i do want to be a legend soon..so yes...just give me like pleaseee. :Megalol:

@triplem yess...planning to watch model detective..i think starting in 2 weeks time right? But not sure about joining the discussion forum..looks like.all the 'big names'.migjt be there. If the thread is quiet then i might join :D actually..model detective might be quieter than SF2..that one is scarier

Hmm..did i forget to respond to someone??

3 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@partyon @angelangie hang on...so only 'like' button counted toward rep points..but all buttons do five 5 soompi points right? But i do want to be a legend soon..so yes...just give me like pleaseee. 

I assume also laugh and love add to your reputation points? I don't think I otherwise would have become Legend so fast. Looking at the statistics of reactions given to me, the majority are laugh reactions. :D

@angelangie Please let us know. I also want to help other people gain reputation points faster. I need to know which reaction buttons to avoid in the future.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@partyon @angelangie hang on...so only 'like' button counted toward rep points..but all buttons do five 5 soompi points right? But i do want to be a legend soon..so yes...just give me like pleaseee

Huh what really?!? So if we laugh at people’s posts, they don’t get points?? 

But everyone is really funny!

Edit: @snowlou why are you shocked at everything today :lol:

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@im0202, me ain't dots fans either. Drop ep 8 or sthg. Never look back lols.

You’re so lucky you could drop it. I wanted to drop it at ep 3 but that friend of mine threatened me with our friendship :joy: 

(of course I knew she was joking but still) 

I’m always a bit scared to say I didn’t like DOTS cos it feels somewhat like an unpopular opinion?:ph34r:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@partyon but today i decided to give shocked reaction most of the time to celebrate this new addition in our soompi life yayyyy :luvarrow:

But for you my dear... I ll give 'like' from now on until someone clarifies which gives rep points ..coz we gotta help each other here :D

@Lawyerh @im0202 I never even started DoTS. The plot didn't interest me and TBH I think that the leads are a bit over-hyped....I know it was immensely popular, so I've always been wondering if I missed out on a good drama.

Thanks for your honest opinions. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

What you can have with 50$ here :

• 5 boxes for gambling your life away

• 2 x play eh scissors lizard and their friends

:joy:

What $50 can get me irl: 10 large bubble teas with toppings YUMMM

:eatdatcarrot:

@partyon TBH after having seen the entire drama, only thing I remember is a few of the OSTs lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@partyon but today i decided to give shocked reaction most of the time to celebrate this new addition in our soompi life yayyyy

But for you my dear... I ll give 'like' from now on until someone clarifies which gives rep points ..coz we gotta help each other here :D

Thank you dear! :kiss_wink: Likewise, I will only give you Like until there is clarification. We gotta stick together here! :kiss_wink:

:glasses:

• Like 2

Except for Off-Topic & Unamused, the rest of the reactions will now generate positive reputation points. I hope that this message clears any confusion. :)

3 minutes ago, ebullient said:

Except for Off-Topic & Unamused, the rest of the reactions will now generate positive reputation points. I hope that this message clears it for everyone. :)

Wow, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! This is great news indeed! :kiss_wink:

@snowlou You can continue with the SHOCKED reactions. Please avoid the UNAMUSED one.:joy:

Sorry to all DoTS lovers. Please don't come after me....

:Please:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

@TiNaDo see below hahahahah

11 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@partyon but today i decided to give shocked reaction most of the time to celebrate this new addition in our soompi life yayyyy

@partyon since ebullient has clarified it...can i go back giving you shocked reaction now?:D thanks @ebullient for clarifying this for us :heart3:

@Lawyerh if i have 50 dollar...mmm... I will save it to buy a new tv or something