• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

hahaha...yeah cuz he always plays these joker type characters. For me , I first saw him in Children of the 20th Century where he was such a sweetheart that I melted like a puddle....

I first saw him in Kdaily Likeable or Not (2007). Cute coupling with Han Ji-hye.

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

He's also talented when it comes to languages. He speaks both German and English.

Unluckily cannot found any clips of him doing English interviews. K-artists are crazy... so many of them are multilingual.... eg. Kim Go-eun.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, triplem said:

I love KJS too...I actually took over his thread .. next level oppa love

Hehe :D I notice that I'm getting pickier about which oppas I like nowadays. :DLike I think that I Sang in Oh My Baby is pretty cute, but his stiff acting is just making it hard for me to fan him.... Sorry oppa... :D

I guess I need more than just a cute face and hot body to like them.....

I sound so old!!!!!! :bawling:

@000231846597 Which languages does Kim Go Eun speak?

• LOL 2

+2

I agree until ep 3 Go Joon's acting is on the stiffer side:tears: good thing so far it matches his character pretty well. 

Kim Ji Suk is apparently quite smart .. But i dont know the name of the show..but he was with ha suk jin and the other Kaist guy...and they all came as guest in the Great Escape show...the two were so smart solving math problem which isnt Kim Ji Suk's specialty..so Kim Ji Suk seemed like the pabo between the three:joy:

@triplem good insight into how the moderators work in the forumB) 

@partyon @Sushimi let's hope it gets subbed soon but i hardly watch on Viki I usually use other streaming sites. 

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Which languages does Kim Go Eun speak?

Chinese:

English [not as fluent as Chinese but still ok]:

10 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Kim Ji Suk is apparently quite smart .. But i dont know the name of the show..but he was with ha suk jin and the other Kaist guy

The variety show is called The Hot Brain: Problematic Men

• Love 3

@000231846597 Have you seen the show? Is it any good (the hot brain one)? I checked the wiki's explanation and it sounds quite interesting. 

@cenching LOL!!! When taking shower just then I'm actually wondering for you lot who've been here on this forum for so long...do you even know each other's true name..and face?? It's like..you could be working in the same company or living next door to each other but you wouldn't know:lol:

@Lmangla Is it possible only to vote for no 2 and 3? I haven't seen anything on no 1. What about Familiar Wife!!! That's also time travel drama no?? Can we please include it on the list...pleaseeeee:rolleyes:

+2

3 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@cenching LOL!!! When taking shower just then I'm actually wondering for you lot who've been here on this forum for so long...do you even know each other's true name..and face?? It's like..you could be working in the same company or living next door to each other but you wouldn't know:lol:

Some of us yes, we do know each other real name and face......

• LOL 3
5 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@Lmangla Is it possible only to vote for no 2 and 3? I haven't seen anything on no 1. What about Familiar Wife!!! That's also time travel drama no?? Can we please include it on the list...pleaseeeee

thats why I had reactions also in each question. I haven't watched a single drama in genre 3. so I just used reaction. is familiar wife korean drama? let me look it up and then add

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

thats why I had reactions also in each question. I haven't watched a single drama in genre 3. so I just used reaction. is familiar wife korean drama? let me look it up and then add

Ohh..okkk..I haven't read what's written on the reaction part. I'll use them. LOL! Of course it's a korean dramaaa. Thanks (regardless you'll end up adding it or not):lol:

@cenching owww...very interesting! 

36 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Have you seen the show? Is it any good (the hot brain one)? I checked the wiki's explanation and it sounds quite interesting. 

I only saw some of the episodes with the guest(s) I am familiar with. It is good to see the K-artists showing their different sides [random clips picked here]:

Edited by 000231846597
adding the 2nd clip
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, snowlou said:

One day when I have time I think I'll try on this Men's problem show:joy: (how funny the clip...and who is this GoT7 Jackson - so good at speaking different languages!) 

Don't know much about him except him being a kpop artist under the JYP label and that he was on the James Cordon show. [Hopefully not being trolled by fangirls :sweat_smile:]

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

@Sarang21 Our house includes:

• Yoon Shi Yoon
  • Kim Ji Suk
  • Ha Seok Jin
  • Park Bo Gum

I certainly admire intellectuals but to be in a house with all the smart people would give me pressure, LOL.

Yeah we are in the same house! This is going to be so much fun!

I will just be secretly reading stuff on wikipedia and repeat them to seem like I´m smart :mrgreen::thumbsup:

See...I´m an intellectual too :mrgreen:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
16 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I will just be secretly reading stuff on wikipedia and repeat them to seem like I´m smart :mrgreen::thumbsup:

See...I´m an intellectual too :mrgreen:

I recall those days when I edited chemistry-related wiki page with English back in my high school.... I didn't even know much English back then...

666 [again!]

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@snowlou haha sorry all my spare time already gone to HP videos :lol: Good thing it’s going to end actually then I can have more free time back lol. 

I might watch Team Bulldog too! Always have some interest in Detective team kind of dramas... I’ll wait for first few eps reviews first ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@snowlou haha sorry all my spare time already gone to HP videos :lol: Good thing it’s going to end actually then I can have more free time back lol. 

I might watch Team Bulldog too! Always have some interest in Detective team kind of dramas... I’ll wait for first few eps reviews first ^_^

+2

I appreciate those HP videos you subbed so much:wub: Oh yay..the more the merrier..just need to wait for the sub.

OMB ep 4 - finished

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic