Quantcast
Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

I recall those days when I edited chemistry-related wiki page with English back in my high school.... I didn't even know much English back then...

 

666 [again!]

:joy: I would have loved to read those edits. So how were you able to do that when your english wasn´t that good back then?

+2

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 146.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Jillia

    10222

  • kokodus

    9093

  • Sleepy Owl

    6572

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

8 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@thanie how are you? Long time no talk

@mouse007, I am totally fine. Thank You for asking. Yeah, I missed our convo ... I got a little bit busy after shifting to work-from-home. I must say, I'm not used to it and had a difficult time adjusting. Seriously, you can't get any decent job done when working at home with the kids around... My 2-year old Girl would insist to sit on my lap and my 7-Year old Boy wouldn't stop picking on his sister. Haaaays! I can only manage to watch 1 kdrama at a time. I'm done with TWOTM and am currently watching, ID:Gangnam Beauty. My hubby is watching Money Heist, the series have aroused my interest as well ... I hope everything is okay with you there... Hugs! 

 

+2

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

:joy: I would have loved to read those edits. So how were you able to do that when your english wasn´t that good back then?

Cannot even find them anymore. I didn't register a wiki account back then. But here was a joke I translated at around the same time with the help of Babel Fish online translator:

 

A puddle-jumper was struck by lightning and crushed into a seemingly deserted island.  [I don't even know what a puddle-jumper is now :sweat_smile:]

 

Scrambled out of the wreakage, the only survivor came face to face with several barbarians. For fear that they were cannibals, the man shaked uncontrollably and mumbled prayers under his breath.

 

The tribe leader spotted this and assured,' Need not be frightened, Mister.

We are highly modernized and technology advanced.'

 

The survivor was light-hearted by these words before the leader added,

'Fancy eBay or Yahoo! human skeleton auction?'

 

670

  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Cannot even found them anymore. I didn't register a wiki account back then. But here was a joke I translated at around the same time with the help of Babel Fish online translator:

 

A puddle-jumper was struck by lightning and crushed into a seemingly deserted island.  [I don't even know what is a puddle-jumper now :sweat_smile:]

 

Scrambled out of the wreakage, the only survivor came face to face with several barbarians. For fear that they were cannibals, the man shaked uncontrollably and mumbled prayers under his breath.

 

The tribe leader spotted this and assured,' Need not be frightened, Mister.

We are highly modernized and technology advanced.'

 

The survivor was light-hearted by these words before the leader added,

'Fancy eBay or Yahoo! human skeleton auction?'

 

670

What in the world did I just read? :joy::joy::joy:

+2

  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

666 [again!]

 

Hey, that's @triplem's number! :D She picks it randomly every time. :D Previous number is 892 and she's like no, it's 666! :D

 

4 hours ago, im0202 said:

I might watch Team Bulldog too! Always have some interest in Detective team kind of dramas... I’ll wait for first few eps reviews first

 

Yes, join us! I think that there are subs out now for ep1 :)

 

@cenching Join me in Team Subtract....? :D

 

624.jpeg

 

670

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Weren't you guys talking about this Park Hae Jin commercial a few days ago?

It seems that it has been upsetting some people....? More on Koala's Playground...

 

New MBC Wed-Thurs Drama Kkondae Intern with Park Hae Jin Does a Bollywood CF that is Upsetting Some Viewers for Being a Stereotypical Parody

 

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/05/24/new-mbc-wed-thurs-drama-kkondae-intern-with-park-hae-jin-does-a-bollywood-cf-that-is-upsetting-some-viewers-for-being-a-stereotypical-parody/

 

660

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

The pains of learning a language???

 

:lol: -2

btw. I did some research to find out what a puddle-Jumper is.

I found out that it´s the name of a spaceship in the serie Stargate Atlantis. It looks like this:

latest?cb=20080819054113

 

I now demand $10.000 from you, for the hard work I just did to find out what puddle-Jumper is. 

oSzMMxG.gif

 

+2

  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2020 at 12:06 AM, partyon said:

 

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama Are you going to start watching Oh My Baby at some point? It's a very good drama, but it's a bit lonely in the thread with only @triplem, me and a few others.... :D

I am watching. Just no time to hang out on thread yet. I feel the drama is just so-so...? Not really that excited about it. I might check out Team Bulldog. But really, everything is a bit on hold because of waiting for HP to finish season 1... like @kokodus, it’s zapping a lot of energy. Watch in two different subs. Rewatching and rewatching some scenes. Not complaining though :D 

 

On 5/23/2020 at 2:04 AM, mouse007 said:

 

Anyway, how are you guys doing? @triplem @cenching @Lawyerh @Sushimi @ktcjdrama @staygold 

 

I am currently hooked on The Eternal Monarch and today's episode just gave me the chills!

 

What are you guys watching these days?

Hi mouse007!! I am watching TKEM too, also Hospital Playlist (reading 3 different threads on this haha), When My Love Blooms and Oh My Baby...

 

But right now, I am busy playing Animal Crossing, hahaa... So didn’t come to hang out here as often. I have 13 pages to catch up on!! (Yes I read the pages diligently) and a House quiz to do (no wonder the pages here jumped so quickly) :lol:

 

+2

  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

664

 

Hi, welcome to the hangout of the coolest and sexiest members of this forum. And welcome to the Subtract team. 

 

Dayum I slipped into Youth With You 2 and I spent around 2 hours watching YT vids. I now know some of the contestants. I dare say the Korean Produce contestants and winners are mehhh compared with them. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, partyon said:

Weren't you guys talking about this Park Hae Jin commercial a few days ago?

It seems that it has been upsetting some people....? More on Koala's Playground...

 

New MBC Wed-Thurs Drama Kkondae Intern with Park Hae Jin Does a Bollywood CF that is Upsetting Some Viewers for Being a Stereotypical Parody

 

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/05/24/new-mbc-wed-thurs-drama-kkondae-intern-with-park-hae-jin-does-a-bollywood-cf-that-is-upsetting-some-viewers-for-being-a-stereotypical-parody/

 

660


I read in the thread that the BGM is a devotional song....Is it true? @kokodus @staygold @Lmangla

 

 

+2

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, thanie said:

@mouse007, I am totally fine. Thank You for asking. Yeah, I missed our convo ... I got a little bit busy after shifting to work-from-home. I must say, I'm not used to it and had a difficult time adjusting. Seriously, you can't get any decent job done when working at home with the kids around... My 2-year old Girl would insist to sit on my lap and my 7-Year old Boy wouldn't stop picking on his sister. Haaaays! I can only manage to watch 1 kdrama at a time. I'm done with TWOTM and am currently watching, ID:Gangnam Beauty. My hubby is watching Money Heist, the series have aroused my interest as well ... I hope everything is okay with you there... Hugs! 

 

+2


@thanie I love working from home but yes, it’s so so challenging when the kids are home all the time too. Thankfully my boys get along really well and are happy playing together. Do you find your kids asking for food all the time? It seems like my kids are always hungry! 
 

What’s TWOTM? I am also watching Money Heist but am only on ep 3. I like it but it’s hard to juggle watching Hospital Playlist, TKEM and Money Heist with everything else that’s going on. I am also watching When My Love Blooms!! Haha
 


@ktcjdrama as I mentioned to @thanie above, I am also watching HP (obsessed with it), TKEM (equally obsessed with it), When My Love Blooms and Money Heist and.... I’m playing FarmVille on my phone so it’s also taking time away. Haha! 

664

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, cenching said:

I read in the thread that the BGM is a devotional song....Is it true?

 

:D Yes, the song bit goes 'Jai jai Shankar, Har har Shankar' but that is equivalent to saying 'Hail Mary' or 'Praise the Lord'. Nothing offending about the promo in my opinion. That's how much research the team was willing/capable to put in.  Stereotypes are hard to beat.

 

Edit: I was extremely irritated by Strong Woman Do Bong Soon series where they showed a guru. That was the lowest point for me.

 

+2

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

btw. I did some research to find out what a puddle-Jumper is.

I found out that it´s the name of a spaceship in the serie Stargate Atlantis.

 

I now demand $10.000 from you, for the hard work I just did to find out what puddle-Jumper is. 

 

Yeah, in Stargate Naquadah :glasses:
 Naquadah.jpg

 

-2

  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...