Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

I can get my bling bling soon hehe

I thought there was a new bling bling medal! Literally bling bling. Then I realised what it was when I checked the shop. Hahaha!

@snowlou Has anyone discussed the significance of Chi Hong giving SH shoes in Iksong thread? Don't know if I found something interesting about it. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@triplem it had started airing?

Angie, it aired last year and is fully subbed.  Based on a true story...pretty realistic....also of course my Johnny looks great in a cop uniform and in his fighting scenes

@kokodus Ding ding ding!

It is indeed Minglan. I found it really good. It's very slow, especially in the beginning, and it takes a long time for the leads to get together [the whole show is like 73 eps] but it was so worth it! 

However, word of warning for you since we're almost always on opposite ships; the second lead syndrome is real for most people. Personally, I wasn't a fan of the second lead but if you think about watching it you should be aware of that. 

@Sejabin Actually, I asked about that when I first became a moderator and if I stop being one, I can request that they put me back in the Suntaek group instead of Friends of Soompi. 

Plus there's still quite a few Suntaek people around who probably want to keep their pink! 

@phikyl, haven't watched it, no. But it looks beautiful & sparkly. :D But now that I know its name, I'll put it in my list. It's rare for me to watch Chinese dramas tbh, extremely rare. But then again, I said the same thing about Korean dramas some years ago, and here I am... *sigh*

• Like 1

@TiNaDo It is VERY long so it's definitely not one that I would recommend right off the bat to someone who hasn't watched anything like it before. But it's definitely super cute and the romance is one of the best/most realistic out there imo. 

@phikyl Did you send me a gift for correctly guessing it? LOL. Not really in the mood for any C dramas, and costume dramas at that....LOL. I'll add it to my list though, Zhao Liying also married the lead guy in real life, right? So i assume the chemistry between them will be good.

• Like 1