Add and Subtract Game

Admin

25 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@lynne22 I have to wait for the subs to come out to understand what was happening but yes, I wish we got more of their life in the present. 

I watched up to 15 and 16....the rest no subs....Sometimes I get so frustrated with QQ ....if not for the progress in eps 16 , I would have wanted HS to just ditch her lol...

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

I watched up to 15 and 16....the rest no subs....Sometimes I get so frustrated with QQ ....if not for the progress in eps 16 , I would have wanted HS to just ditch her lol...

I know right? I think she was preventing herself from being too involved because she was too stuck on her script and how it should be going. TBH, Han Shuo is what keeps me going. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I know right? I think she was preventing herself from being too involved because she was too stuck on her script and how it should be going. TBH, Han Shuo is what keeps me going. LOL

True true...also to be fair she has never been in a relationship ...but it always feels like she was playing with his heart ...maybe in her mind these are just characters she created. HS's character is the only one that does not tick me off .  Their servants are  hilarious too .Have you finished? I read some spoilers here and there ..ahaha I went to lurk at the thread. 

I saw this ...adorable...i need eps 18 soon.....

Spoiler

@alleram95 Looney !!!!! Love him ...my heart broke too. I hope LKH comes back with a good drama. Something happier. I think he cried every episode in Hi Bye Mama

30 minutes ago, triplem said:

@alleram95 Looney !!!!! Love him ...my heart broke too. I hope LKH comes back with a good drama. Something happier. I think he cried every episode in Hi Bye Mama

One of my favorite characters. His ending story in PP is really heartbreaking... A little bit angry too with the writer when they made the character ended like that, but understood that there's possibility it could happen in real life too. :tears:

Yes I hope he will come back with a good project soon. His performance as the lead in Hi Bye Mama are very great but also emotional.

795ee342e7a05ca3fc566fb883f892ba3f1ee497

source google

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Before this quarantine, I used to feel bothered in putting on makeup for work. Now I miss dolled up and rolling on makeup....:joy: So I took out my lippies and put it on one after another, it’s almost 2 am now....:joy: Hubs is staring at me in disbelief....:joy:

I am going to put on full makeup and dress up in full regalia tomorrow after midnight...:glasses:

• LOL 7

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

Before this quarantine, I used to feel bothered in putting on makeup for work. Now I miss dolled up and rolling on makeup....:joy:

Tell me about it! I've had to put on nice clothes and makeup for some important virtual meetings lately - that is keeping me sane. :joy:

I miss my work clothes and my going out to a bar clothes... :bawling:

@Ameera Ali That is one ugly sports car. I don't care if it's royal or not.  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

@partyon @Ameera Ali

I think that’s McLaren with butterfly doors? Sports cars are great to look at but suffocating to drive....So low and tight inside....It might trigger a claustrophobia....:skull:

Still ugly. :joy: I would prefer something more like this, simple yet elegant. Not too flashy. And definitely not claustrophobic. :D

53d1d1fc75319c5d80942160f3d7b164.jpg

(Maserati)

• LOL 4

Hey, Subtracters, come join our silly meme scriptwriting.

"Oh, dear Lord, please hear my prayer. I want a man who will love me and make me happier. He doesn't need to be rich because I want to be humble. But ofc I would gladly accept it if you gave me a third-gen chaebol."

(Dayum! It accidentally rhymes!)

And that's how she discovered her talent for rapping.

giphy.gif

• LOL 3

She had been on many blind dates, but all of the men turned her down because of her "average looks". She decided to get a makeover. This would help her become even more attractive and find a third generation chaebol.

24131687b84b6c93d4e8c2056113049a.jpg

• LOL 4