Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Scarlet was trully the best. My role model :joy:. I hope to one day find a handsome  boyfriend like she did :joy:

Eeeeeehrrrmmm..... Scarlet seems to have some "anger management" issues. I think her boyfriend needs to be careful - best to keep her happy at all times.... :D

giphy.gif

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@partyon what oppa? lols.....sorry they are all too young for me :D 

@angelangie "If you're good looking, you're my oppa" - most famous line by Hyuna in Kill Me Heal Me

Forget about the age. :D

Everyone's an oppa according to her philosophy! :D

fangirl+logic.jpg

• LOL 4

@Lawyerh you didnt make those gifs on IkSong shipper thread yourself did you? They were from tumblr something something right? If you make them yourself...what dedication you have there..you might as well turn yourseld into IkSong shipper right now:joy:

@wallflowersforjane i finished reading ch 1 (IkSong fanfic). Pretty good ~ ~ this is my first time reading fanfic btw

+2

26 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Good idea @Lawyerh...share the link on the shipper thread @wallflowersforjane. I feel the IkSong shippers are mostly laid back and chilled...just like me:joy: Thats the feeling i got from the shipper thread. 

On the other hand WG shippers seems to be so perverted and over the top. Hahahahaha. Including me. LOL. Just look at all those fanarts in Twitter, sometime I just need to fan myself.....even before the kiss happened they have been doing R Rated fanarts. LOL. the kiss only fueled their imagination. It would be nice if the drama gets caught up with the fanarts. :ph34r:

I vote for Park seo Joon btw. Never seen any dramas of the other two guys. LOL. 

• LOL 3

10 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Ameera Ali i swear ... one thing about LMH drama is... people just flock down to shooting location... and the moment he comes out of Make Up Van .. people start shouting... like anything.....ironically i always knew Lee Gon saviour is Lee Gon itself so the last episode was not really that surprising... there is something about his legs....i know those legs from city hunter day...

me I was disappointed like him , he wasn’t saved by his woman  :joy: 

15910173321591017319.gif

Don’t tell about his fangirl they spoiled us with all spoiler about drama you feel you watched episode before airing ;)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon baby daddy so cute le.. he cant part with Do Ah... im slowly catching up...

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon @triplem this OMB so funny :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Romantically HR and IS...but if your idea of love is about comfort and familiarity , I think JY is a good fella too. But I am in love with Ameera's husband..:w00t:

Sperm drama's (Oh My Baby) best friend sperm is still the most suitable for Ha Ri, but @Ameera Alis husband will win the game for sure (despite his aspermia - learnt the word "aspermia" yesterday from the most makjang drama ever "What's Wrong with my Mother-in-law" :D)

@triplem Thou shalt not covet thy chingu's husband :D

• LOL 3

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Eeeeeehrrrmmm..... Scarlet seems to have some "anger management" issues. I think her boyfriend needs to be careful - best to keep her happy at all times.... :D

Her loveline in the drama is my fave ;) You’ll be surprised. 

• LOL 2

@kokodus one garden shippers are super optimistic and then later turn to be disappointed...another garden shippers are super passionate...and IkSong's are like watching from the sideline..and the Bear2's like: who cares:tounge_xd: You havent seen Ju Ji Hoon's drama/movie?

@Lawyerh hahahaha..you can be both! I should never dare to try turning you into IkSong ..i ll feel the wrath of WGs here:skull:

@ktcjdrama  @Ameera Ali I watched the first three episodes. I am totally onboard for Scarlet's romance. Funnily enough, the arranged marriage couple's relationship intrigues me the most, though.

Not feeling Ta Mi's romance at all, though. Mostly feeling this when I'm watching her scenes with the young guy... :D

7eAF36c6gqDaLoJiEUA5ezwMkwTh-jQyyVOvwO6-

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@kokodus one garden shippers are super optimistic and then later turn to be disappointed...another garden shippers are super passionate...and IkSong's are like watching from the sideline..and the Bear2's like: who cares:tounge_xd: You havent seen Ju Ji Hoon's drama/movie?

@Lawyerh hahahaha..you can be both! I should never dare to try turning you into IkSong ..i ll feel the wrath of WGs here:skull:

Then me? I'm on all 3 ships, how? :joy:

I find I can't visit all their shipper threads regularly lol I think I'm super behind already :ph34r:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@partyon am i supposed to subtract??? holy crap , i completely forgot that since i have changed my id name , i probably belong to team subtract now.... gosh , i completely forgot..

@triplem to the rescue !!! tell me which team should i belong..ideally..

Yes, you're on Team Subtract now because your name starts with J. That means you need to subtract.

@triplem Girl, you better not say that @JC's Lingxi can choose.... You owe me one! :joy:

• LOL 2

@im0202 ............:crazy: I don't know how I should classify you. Maybr you could be like a chameleon? Changing your attitude according to which ship you re commenting on?:joy:

+2

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

My series pulled a Voice 3 on me, ML disappear for the entire episode and only appear like at the end..I swear if he dies...:bawling:It will be V3 all over again!

tenor.gif

• LOL 1