Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@kokodus one garden shippers are super optimistic and then later turn to be disappointed...another garden shippers are super passionate...and IkSong's are like watching from the sideline..and the Bear2's like: who cares:tounge_xd: You havent seen Ju Ji Hoon's drama/movie?

@Lawyerh hahahaha..you can be both! I should never dare to try turning you into IkSong ..i ll feel the wrath of WGs here:skull:

Then me? I'm on all 3 ships, how? :joy:

I find I can't visit all their shipper threads regularly lol I think I'm super behind already :ph34r:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@partyon am i supposed to subtract??? holy crap , i completely forgot that since i have changed my id name , i probably belong to team subtract now.... gosh , i completely forgot..

@triplem to the rescue !!! tell me which team should i belong..ideally..

Yes, you're on Team Subtract now because your name starts with J. That means you need to subtract.

@triplem Girl, you better not say that @JC's Lingxi can choose.... You owe me one! :joy:

• LOL 2

@im0202 ............:crazy: I don't know how I should classify you. Maybr you could be like a chameleon? Changing your attitude according to which ship you re commenting on?:joy:

+2

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

My series pulled a Voice 3 on me, ML disappear for the entire episode and only appear like at the end..I swear if he dies...:bawling:It will be V3 all over again!

tenor.gif

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Then me? I'm on all 3 ships, how? :joy:

I find I can't visit all their shipper threads regularly lol I think I'm super behind already :ph34r:

One ship for each season? Haha! I am lagging a lot, especially since I joined this thread. It's so fun!

@snowlou It's good right!

23 minutes ago, kokodus said:

On the other hand WG shippers seems to be so perverted and over the top. Hahahahaha. Including me. LOL. Just look at all those fanarts in Twitter, sometime I just need to fan myself.....even before the kiss happened they have been doing R Rated fanarts. LOL. the kiss only fueled their imagination. It would be nice if the drama gets caught up with the fanarts. :ph34r:

Just following the lead of our Garden right? Haha! I cannot see those R-rated ones! Wintergarden is still at such a pure stage, it feels so wrong!

59 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

You like? Get permission first if Ameera can spare him for you & @triplem :mrgreen:

Actually....I don't know who he is! :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@im0202 ............:crazy: I don't know how I should classify you. Maybr you could be like a chameleon? Changing your attitude according to which ship you re commenting on?:joy:

+2

Okay but in my defense, all three ships are mutually exclusive :joy: I don't support two-timing!!! 

@wallflowersforjane Ya shipping fun... until your ship sinks lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@im0202 i think @wallflowersforjane means this add and subtract thread is fun? @im0202 come and visit IkSong thread more often.. Actually..bear2's one is currently quieter. But...for some reasons..i want his ex wife to be a good person..and then i wont mind if he gets back to his ex (SeokHyeong i mean). 

+2

3 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Okay but in my defense, all three ships are mutually exclusive :joy: I don't support two-timing!!! 

@wallflowersforjane Ya shipping fun... until your ship sinks lol.

Hahaha! As long as we don't get too caught up.

@triplem Going to use the next 6 months to decide whether I will go with IkSong or GomGom. I am thinking GomGom, they need more love!

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Why is no one supporting bidulgi couple? LOL. 

Me, ME!! But their ship got stable so fast (even sleeping together already :ph34r:) so there wasn't much to ship!

I just want everyone to be happy :D

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

@partyon I am checking cuts for Unfamiliar Family..omg...it is already like super tensed...

edit: urghhhh I am not a fan of JJH's stylist

Looks great! I've been craving a melodrama to balance off the comedies I'm watching right now. :) Will check it out tomorrow when the subs are out!

Yeah, that's not a good pic of JJH, so I will send you another one. :kiss_wink:

tenor.gif

• Love 2

15 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@im0202 i think @wallflowersforjane means this add and subtract thread is fun? @im0202 come and visit IkSong thread more often.. Actually..bear2's one is currently quieter. But...for some reasons..i want his ex wife to be a good person..and then i wont mind if he gets back to his ex (SeokHyeong i mean). 

+2

Haha yes. But shipping is fun too! I have a very shippy heart.

Noooo, don't break Min Ha's heart! I feel like his ex won't be bad since he remembers her with regret rather than any malice. I wonder if there's a possibility if she could come to work at the hospital. Will it be too neat if she ends up with someone else in the hospital? Who's available. coughACHcough.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1