Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem I've caught up with OMB until the recent episodes. Thanks for the spoilers and after episode 6 I understood more about Ha Ri's wish. I think I-Sang and Ha Ri will be the end game couple? Since both are interested with each other. But Jae Young isn't that bad too. I think JY did have feeling for HR but HR sees him just as a family. :(

@partyon Glad to see that you enjoy watching Seach WWW. Maybe the lead female isn't as strong as GJ in Hyena but they are charming with their own way ;)

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Team Subtract, where are you?  :joy:

I'm here. But this thread is moving so fast~

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

45 minutes ago, partyon said:

@ktcjdrama  @Ameera Ali I watched the first three episodes. I am totally onboard for Scarlet's romance. Funnily enough, the arranged marriage couple's relationship intrigues me the most, though.

Not feeling Ta Mi's romance at all, though. Mostly feeling this when I'm watching her scenes with the young guy... :D

Yes, same feeling here. Intrigued by the married couple too, and bored by the main couple. Other than the main OTP loveline, which later gets rather draggy IMO, everything else about this drama is just wonderful.

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

What’s that supposed to mean huhh:mellow:

It was a look of shock! No one wants the ML to disappear and die. That would suck.

I'm still angry about The Last Empress and the ML disappearing 4 episodes before the end. :rage:

I hope that doesn't happen in your case and that you can enjoy the drama. :kiss_wink: Which series are you watching?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

@partyon u miss out a number lols....urself :D 

You're right, I got distracted when I was supposed to edit the number! :D

Thank heavens you're in this thread! You're my accounting friend! :D

• LOL 4