Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

@Lawyerh for the 8 time I rewatch it yesterday :joy::mrgreen:

@triplem you have your list, lucky you , 

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

3. Designated Survivor ( I will watch this till the end for his handsome face...but I do think the plot will be good & we hv a solid cast)

Who the handsome face :mrgreen: , maybe I will be interested :kiss_wink:

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, triplem said:
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Who the handsome face :mrgreen: , maybe I will be interested :kiss_wink:

Lee Joon Hyuk.  He was in my favourite rom com from 2018

should have known that you weren't referring to the ajusshi lead. :D

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

So they released the script...

originally..Male lead is supposed to fake holding a empty gun and points at Female lead. Then Swat team kills him....my heart...

did the leads in other 2 voice dramas also die?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

I know rite...aliens! That was the most ridiculous plot ever ..though the first half was actually promising.

Yes...oppa did not need to die but I think all things considered he could not have continued living life normally. Nevertheless it still was shocking that they went that route considering they achieved quite a bit as a team.

@Lawyerh If time permits , I will check it out...my current list ( 3-5 starts this week :w00t:)

1. Perfume

2. Chief of Staff ( but this ends in two weeks)

3. Designated Survivor ( I will watch this till the end for his handsome face...but I do think the plot will be good & we hv a solid cast)

4. Love Affair ( if subs are available)

5. Watcher 

+2

Gosh, don't get me started. I loved the first half so much, the episode where he was dead was so meaningful and perfectly written . Second half though, complete accident. Last episode will be in history books as worst drama finale ever. Remember when she even was close to marrying him again at the altar?

Nobody expected him to die, especially like that. But he finished his work. His acting and role was superb anyway. 

Interesting list. I thought about watching 3.

5 also sounds interesting, but it would be pretty much the third "Love Affair" drama in a row. :D But tell me if subs are availabe and if you enjoyed it. 

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

KJ’s Fate is pretty bad. People either left or died...you sure you want Jang Hyuk to come back? Later his character dies..another heart break.

Honestly I don't care if the males in a drama die, most of the time they die a heroes death anyway. I really don't blink an eye when a guy in a drama dies. I liked his role a lot. So when he wasn't confirmed in S2, the drama didn't interest me.

giphy.gif

But if a (beautiful) girl dies or even gets hurt.

giphy.gif

@triplem was wondering, if the member already got (example: legend level) then s/he get many angry button and lessen her/his points, will that makes her/him back to superstar(?) level again?

First time saw a new member got minus points

+2

• Like 3

14 hours ago, triplem said:

Lee Joon Hyuk.  He was in my favourite rom com from 2018 (  A Poem A Day )and he was also a very smarmy prosecutor in one of the best  crime/legal dramas  Secret Forest / Stranger  ....I am hard sellin:lol:

O...he caught my eye in that Robot drama (Are You Human).  Actually I preferred him to the male lead :lol:.  Is he first lead yet?  I always felt like he deserved first lead but somehow just always got relegated to second or minor roles.

EDIT Urgh... @stroppyse @angelangie @youngatheart @LavelyShai Someone (newbie) just lobbed a grenade in the SongSong thread.  Needs moderation. :blink:  Don’t know where else to put out the alert.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@triplem yes he was in Along With The Gods and his character was so minor I thought it odd?    In fact I had to do a double take to make sure it was him before really believing he was on screen for such a short duration of time.  :huh:

• Like 2