Add and Subtract Game

Admin

FYI @sushilicious @triplem it’s getting kinda tense in the SongSong shipper thread.  Lots of people wanting to vent (some newbies coming in).  Might wanna send one of the mods who are responsible down that way to rein in the vitriol somewhat.  It’s getting kinda personal in there.  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, nrllee said:

FYI @sushilicious @triplem it’s getting kinda tense in the SongSong shipper thread.  Lots of people wanting to vent (some newbies coming in).  Might wanna send one of the mods who are responsible down that way to rein in the vitriol somewhat.  It’s getting kind personal in there.  :sweatingbullets:

@sushilicious is actually an event organizer like me and neither of us have mod roles. we only moderate the fun stuff like events. hahahah...  @triplem moderates the drama threads. the shipper section is moderated by 4 other mods -- you can see the names on the front page (lavelyshai, angelangie, stroppse, youngatheart)

the song song thread has even lost its name! it no longer says song song couple. guess it would be weird to write "ex" and so it just has the two actors names...

7 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I just read an article. It’s shocking. SHK. didn’t know at first that her husband divorced her 

in pretty much all cases, divorce is not a surprise if there was trouble and the couple have been separated for a while. it is more a situation where they were talking about it, getting frustrated with each other but neither was quite ready to make the move. then finally one does and it feels like a surprise to others who weren't aware that things were not well. this happens with regular ordinary divorces as well. so it isn't shocking for me at least.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, nrllee said:

FYI @sushilicious @triplem it’s getting kinda tense in the SongSong shipper thread.  Lots of people wanting to vent (some newbies coming in).  Might wanna send one of the mods who are responsible down that way to rein in the vitriol somewhat.  It’s getting kind personal in there.  :sweatingbullets:

Yeah it's getting real ugly there!!!! @stroppyse or anyone should go there and control the situation. I can't believe people are losing sleep over some celebrity couple break up. I mean cmon, is it even worth our time to discuss this at lengths like this. Tsk tsk. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

700 :anguished:

I just cannot believe it is come from Song joong Ki. How hurt is he to be able to filled divorce. While SHK is still posting their wedding pict and some of their picts together in her private IG. At least for me she is still loves him and still wants her marriage to go on. Because if it was me, I will deleted all picts . Like it’s never happened before. Hmmhhh.. 

@Sejabin ~ they are just like two normal individuals. many couples break up but hesitate to clean their IG or facebook because they are not ready. remember one friend kept pics for close to a year before she removed the entire lot but she shared with me later that it was because she didn't want people messaging her asking "what happened?" -- so she disconnected from fb for a while.. so different people react differently. we read based on our take but one never knows. shrug.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

we are women. If something hurting us we will not be able to see what or who is hurting us. Specially if we are in the same pict together. But SHK still put it there. She is still want it. Specially a pict that they were wearing their wedding attires. 

Well marriage never been an easy journey. Never. I am just curious why it is SJK who filled the divorce. 

one never knows -- thats what I have learned. we think someone would react this way based on how we react but it is actually hard to tell... hopefully we will never know the why and the reason remains private. otherwise, we will get into he said-she said messes and those can get nasty.

P.S -- should start planning for july birthday post. hmm, theme? how about "change" -- so @kokodus @nrllee @sushilicious @Sejabin and others here, any suggestions? also for nice kpop songs ?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

but Song Joong Ki is too open. Why must declare it on public? I just know that he is a dramatic person. Or it is hurt him so much and he wants the whole world know about  it. That he is hurting. 

At least SHK still stay cool. About it. SJK is an expressive person.

this is why never married a noona. If you are not experienced enough :joy: 

actually think that he has also been quite private about to a certain extent. he hasn't gone into lots of details and is keeping quiet. the statement through lawyer was rather emotional and so we know he is hurt but there are no major accusations like it happens in some really nasty divorces. by nature, any breakup is messy no?

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

P.S -- should start planning for july birthday post. hmm, theme? how about "change" -- so @kokodus @nrllee @sushilicious @Sejabin and others here, any suggestions? also for nice kpop songs ?

I’m a noob with birthday posts.  What’s it about?  The only kPop songs I know are EXO ones and even then I wouldn’t say very well... :lol:.  

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

Jeon Mi Sun passed away today...it's so sad

I know...she was like the mom in a lot of the dramas I watched.  So sad that no-one knew of her pain.

• Like 2

+2

Seems like the Song couple of out of tune. I feel bad for her, she is a cutie.

But I am more shocked about the suicide of Jeon Mi Sun. I liked her role in Witch at Court :( 

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

this is june's birthday post @nrllee ... yea, even exo songs are fine. honestly, am zero with kpop. hahahha...

But it's from last year right? It says 2018. 

+2

Then let me bring some light into your world.

53 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Nope. We update monthly 

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

I’m a noob with birthday posts.  What’s it about?  The only kPop songs I know are EXO ones and even then I wouldn’t say very well... :lol:

I know, but @Lmangla should post the correct link that leads to June 2019 and not 2018. :D 

@Lmanglaand  @nrllee are talking about different things. @nrlleeis talking about Kpop songs, songs aren't even mentioned in your post, but the first post of the thread from 2018 had a similar topic, was also in June and  asked the question about popular Kpop songs. ;) 

12 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I know, but @Lmangla should post the correct link that leads to June 2019 and not 2018. :D

technical glitch dhakra; actually linked last month's post but for some reason, it showed the beginning of the thread instead. no idea why.

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Seems like the Song couple of out of tune. I feel bad for her, she is a cutie.

But I am more shocked about the suicide of Jeon Mi Sun. I liked her role in Witch at Court :( 

true; jeon mi sun was in so many of my favourite dramas. :(

• Like 3

forgot how hilarious it is to watch a drama with timed comments on viki.

"how are they eating so much?" "who cares, it is not your stomach!" LOL :joy:

and this one "wow, they didn't waste the food like in other dramas." LOL :lol:

• Like 3