Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Oh yes , I won’t forget your hot Priest obsession...what happened to him now ? Did you stuff him in the cupboard ? :D 

Lol, I bet she has like a display case with all of her favorite hot drama leads :joy: Like some collect butterflies and @sushilicious collects hot oppas. :joy: BTW when's Priest's season 2 coming? I can't wait. I hope they'll continue the story of our gang. 

• LOL 3

I am on board the Designated Survivor 60 Days ship.  Gripping, intense...everything I need right now.  Only gripe is that the episodes are long?  Over an hour.  But it’s great viewing.  Cast is superb.  I am loving it.  Looks like it’s just 10 episodes (not too long)on Netflix so I am on for the ride. :).

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Ameera Aliyay ! But I’m still waiting for my oppa to show his handsome face .

They leaving the best for last :yum: 

@Ameera Aliep 2 is even better!

I will watch it after work :wub: 

2 hours ago, nateko said:

Lol, thank god for that :joy: if you collected them via body parts like Kaneki did it would be a problem 

:joy: :mrgreen: me & kaneki should date then  :tounge_xd: I collect my oopa with body part winks  @Lawyerh :joy:

you all waiting for your hot priest me for my husband , poor mr Hwang probably lost  weight  missing me :sweat_smile: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

:joy: :mrgreen: me & kaneki should date then  :tounge_xd: I collect my oopa with body part winks  @Lawyerh :joy:

Wow, they should cast you as the next villain for Voice season 4 then :joy:

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

you all waiting for your hot priest me for my husband , poor mr Hwang probably lost  weight  missing me :sweat_smile: 

I loved Hwang too, so sad he had to go to jail :ph34r:

• LOL 2

8 minutes ago, nateko said:

Wow, they should cast you as the next villain for Voice season 4 then :joy:

I loved Hwang too, so sad he had to go to jail :ph34r:

Jail build character in kdrama :joy::thumbsup:

Don’t be sad :relaxed:

season 4 they need to bring more sexy handsome evil guys  :mrgreen: 

@sushilicious what you think :D

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

season 4 they need to bring more sexy handsome evil guys  :mrgreen: 

I love me some sexy handsome evil guys but for diversity's sake how about a girl this time? :joy: Switch it up, spice it up :joy: Or how 'out both. A sexy handsome evil guy-girl duo? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, nateko said:

I love me some sexy handsome evil guys but for diversity's sake how about a girl this time? :joy: Switch it up, spice it up :joy: Or how 'out both. A sexy handsome evil guy-girl duo? 

I love bad girl  . But lately these woman in kdrama getting blind or taking nun course , they are not giving attention to a bad boy , take example mr Hwang we got to woman in the drama & still sexy guy like him end without woman :joy:

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@natekoevil lady hmm, try Less than Evil... the ahjussi & her (the psychopath) make a good combination :lol:

Oh yes, I wanted to watch that one but forgot. I love psychopathic characters :joy: what did K-drama watching do to me?

• LOL 2

Prison Playbook's 1hr + eps used to feel like nothing!! So good! But WWW and Arthdal Chronicles are :ph34r: putting me to sleep!

Edit: @sushilicious @Lawyerh @nateko Have you watched Cruel(Heartless) city? It had some grey-black female characters. 

Edit2: But I wouldn't call them twisted or psychopathic! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

Prison Playbook's 1hr + eps used to feel like nothing!! So good! But WWW and Arthdal Chronicles are :ph34r: putting me to sleep!

Thank god I avoided Arthdal Chronicles like the plague :sweat_smile: haven't watched WWW yet, will check it out  later.

As for Heartless city, yea, I watched that one, How long has it been? :D Was a good drama, back then everyone was talking 'bout it. 

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

Did you watch Prison Playbook ?

No I haven’t. Just like I haven’t watched any of the Reply series or My Ahjussi (?), the one with IU in it?  I have heard a lot of good things about them.  :D I am way behind in Kdrama.  I only joined in late 2017??  I think?  So I have a lot of catching up to do.  Binge watched all of Yoon Shi Yoon dramas.  Then branched out to others.  Left Hollywood for good and all the rubbish it was dishing out because I was so disappointed with where all of it was going...just all sex and violence on repeat.  It’s like they kept trying to up the ante (how much more can we give them to raise the shock level?? :mellow:) I loved Stranger Things though :o.  Just that old Hollywood wholesome vibe with good story telling and acting (reminded me of E.T.).  Doubt I can pick up any more dramas coz I am planning to watch Dr John as well. I need some sleep to function. :lol:

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw i saw COALG thread active again lol...

What is COALG?

36 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

but it was too dark for me lol (Cruel City).

It is a masterpiece in 'darkness'! So dark that I have to watch Mukbang videos on youtube to compensate! :lol:

30 minutes ago, nateko said:

Was a good drama, back then everyone was talking 'bout it. 

Gem it was and still is!!! Nothing comes close to it.

27 minutes ago, triplem said:

What’s AC about ?

AC is a political drama actually disguised as a wanna be epic! There are these tribes and clans also 'species'. Some have been extinct due to planned genocide. Some have survived and are in hiding not knowing they are the key to ruling the kingdom. Worth watching for JDG and KJW. The story isnt for a 18-20 eps drama. It needs many more episodes.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I loved Stranger Things though :o.  Just that old Hollywood wholesome vibe with good story telling and acting (reminded me of E.T.).

Oooooo yeah I loved ST. So excited for season 3 but I almost forgot all that happened in the previous seasons. LOL. It's the one thing that I hate about Western TV shows, there is just too much gap between each season. Sighhh. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, staygold said:

AC is a political drama actually disguised as a wanna be epic! There are these tribes and clans also 'species'. Some have been extinct due to planned genocide. Some have survived and are in hiding not knowing they are the key to ruling the kingdom. Worth watching for JDG and KJW. The story isnt for a 18-20 eps drama. It needs many more episodes.

Just add dinosaurs... someone made that comment and I couldn’t stop laughing... yeah... throw in some Jurassic Park just to take it even to more bizarre territory.  :lol:

@kokodus yes S3 coming but I just read the review and it’s a bit disappointing.  I think S1 and 2 were so good it’s a big ask to top. I have forgotten much of S2 so I will need to speed watch it again to get context. I remember S1 more than S2.  I think coz it had a simpler story line and it had so many references to E.T. which made it easy to recall. 

• LOL 4

9 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Just add dinosaurs... someone made that comment and I couldn’t stop laughing... yeah... throw in some Jurassic Park just to take it even to more bizarre territory.  :lol:

To be fair, they would fit right in. :joy: I couldn't get past the teasers as my BS senses started tingling. :ph34r:

• LOL 4