Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, sushilicious said:

Her private life :joy: do you not know? :joy: I thought writing private would be a clear indication haha guess not.

actually thought private as in army rank "private' hahahahha.... LOL... so was wondering what army drama is this? and maybe it has some hot abs and hence the spike in posts! :lol:

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002 the angel drama look good. Will catch up on weekend once subs all out. Hoping for sweet romance. And like ur new DP too!

I watched parts, it is very good and funny, but the thread is too crowded there, that I am unable to read their comments :D I guess I will just watch without participating.

The good thread for me is for Left-Handed Wife, we are about ten active members only. I can easily read their comments and they read my comments too, we make a very good group there :) I guess I will look for a daily drama as this one will end next week.

I don't know how Joseon Survival will be, but already the thread is too quiet :( I like the drama because it is not romantic, I don't like romance of older couple (I prefer the OTP of The secret life of my secretary). I don't see KJH in a pure romantic role now because he is already 41, it is good he is choosing different genres now, they fit him.  (Feel Good to Die is an exception, and thank God it had much comedy, and really it was not pure romance, because most of the time, he loved Ruda one-sidedly :D ) But in COALG and Monster, he is not romantic and still he really did well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

u seems against old guy young girl romance. I like ahjussi love too. I think theyre interesting. Thats why i love Roda & Jinsang.

I like romantic comedy, which usually depend on young couples :)

KJH never played romantic comedy. His romance is not light. And he is sometimes a playboy, which is really so boring, in my opinion. In Scandal in Seoul and Coffee House, he was so rakish, I didn't really like him. In Coffee House, the main actress was so seductive like a cat, I hated her. The other girl was more innocent and I really liked her so much, but KJH was really like a playboy, so he never can fit in with her. I really dislike him very very much in that type of roles. He is much better when he is cute and naive :D

The only two romantic works I liked by KJH were Fireworks and Hong Gil Dong, because he was very cute. In Fireworks, he was so innocent and foolish that I really adored him very much. In Hong Gil Dong, he was very funny and Sung Yuri was naive and knew nothing about love, their relationship was so funny and innocent too.

I used to like Lie to Me, but on second thoughts, I no longer liked it, the plot was very weak. Incarnation of Money seems very good. Big Man is OK but not my favourite.

Feel Good to die is the best, I liked BJS very much, but his love was so sad in my opinion, because Ruda kept rejecting him, I was so sorry for him, the best thing was the comedy :) But really I hated Ruda especially when she was going out with Junhoo, although I laughed sometimes at Junhoo, who is so comic in my opinion. The best scene was when Junhoo went to talk to BJS about the company and was sitting at BJS's door, I loved that scene very much, also when Junhoo called BJS  at the end scene when Ruda was drunk. Actually Junhoo was very playful and funny. He wasn't really chasing Ruda, she was the one giving him wrong messages, whenever he kept asking her if she likes BJS, she answered "no". So she encouraged him and gave him false hope which is really her fault.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I watched parts, it is very good and funny, but the thread is too crowded there, that I am unable to read their comments :D I guess I will just watch without participating.

Sometimes it's not just the number of participants, but also whether there are like-minded people or healthy balanced discussion. 

I know from the start that I will probably just watch Angel without participating in the thread. Abyss is another thread I've decided not to participate in anymore. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sometimes it's not just the number of participants, but also whether there are like-minded people or healthy balanced discussion. 

I know from the start that I will probably just watch Angel without participating in the thread. Abyss is another thread I've decided not to participate in anymore. 

Yes I quite agree. They are too young and they adore L of infinity too much. Also I feel they are controlling the thread, there is no exchange of opinions. Only two or three are talking and leaving the others out. :(

I like you, @Ameera Ali and @triplem in Secret life of my secretary.  Triplem reads our comments and responds to them, she is a real moderator with every sense of the word, not to mention her sense of humour, and no need to talk about Ameera's gifs :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

secret forest theyre cute together. Im also low key ship them. But the guy cant feel anything supposedly lol. Its like shipping sinking ship. There are some ship him with shin hye sun too. Nah, this one i totally dont understand :lol:

See, I don't mind if there is, but won't care also if there isn't. Won't make a big deal out of it... As for the second ship, it's all just because of the lyrics of the OST that led many to believe there is feeling of love :huh:

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

They are too young and they adore L of infinity too much.

Not just L, but also SHS... 

I happen to like both of them too, but I guess just not the same fans level...

No number

• LOL 1

On 5/23/2019 at 1:36 AM, Lawyerh said:

I think Angel thread is fine. Theres a lot of information. The drama just started, dont think got too much to discuss yet. And L infinite is cute haha... so no wonder they love him. 

@nohamahamoud2002 Incarnation Money not really much into the romance. Its more like battle between him & the rival. 

Well, I don't have anything to add in Angel thread, because they posted everything already, and I agree L infinite is cute, I like him :D But I don't know any members there, and they seem like friends together, so I don't fit in. Perhaps I will drop a line or two occasionally, but I don't expect response. :(

Incarnation is good, I watched three episodes, I like revenge drama very much

@ameera ali I also like the brother :D

I am worried about the ending of Left-handed wife, I hope it ends, because it is such a headache

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama ahhahaha got on to insta saw ocn and i saw the comment about how they want KJ and this time round not KW but Kousuke together  :joy: the table have turned hahaha nice hahaha

KJ just had to be shipped with someone every season... :lol:

• LOL 2

13 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama @Lawyerh it’s funny how Voice is so violent but yet in the midst of it, people still want romance, or at least a little romance :hushed: which to me is like “?” Then I guess after the reveal trailer they are all like :hushed::pensive::dissapointed_relieved: nowadays only one or two will still say that.:joy: ocn breaking their dreams haha (Like sorry, but based on KW's butt hole character he is not suitable ah. FL gave him her hand to shake. He slaps it away. Like whattt?)

But even in Voice 1 , there were a minority shipping her with Jang Hyuk & with Mo Tae Gu :joy:. But I said no ...not all dramas need romance . 

@LmanglaI love what you wrote on Secretary thread . Can’t wait for your analysis of a scene in eps 5 ( kkkkkk , you’ll know when you get there ) 

@nohamahamoud2002thanks dear for your kind words . Just a heads up regarding the Angel thread cc @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh

Spoiler

many there are Long term fans of SHS. Very tight knit group , so lil possessive . Also another camp is the L fans . So thread dynamics seem weird. However as thread  picks up , may be better as more diverse voices come & write . But personally it’s very hard to write on big threads . There’s no proper conversation . But tagging & quoting helps . That’s why sometimes we all end up talking here cuz at least we can have some conversation 

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The good thread for me is for Left-Handed Wife, we are about ten active members only. I can easily read their comments and they read my comments too, we make a very good group there :) I guess I will look for a daily drama as this one will end next week.

I agree . I don’t watch the drama but I do check the thread from time to time & like the dynamics of the thread . 

Edited by Guest

@triplem you said what I wanted to say :P... I know it very well because I am quite a fan of the FL actually, and have watched almost all her dramas, but never felt comfortable being in her drama threads. Which is why from the start I know I'll avoid the thread and better watch by myself, peacefully... ;)

@Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 since you'll be watching and probably reading the thread too, one of the good posters is briseis, who writes well and has keen insight. I will probably just read those when I visit.

Just pray that down the road, no unfair treatment happened to the FL's character because I can guarantee a strong protesting of whatever unfairness happening to her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 since you'll be watching and probably reading the thread too, one of the good posters is briseis, who writes well and has keen insight. I will probably just read those when I visit

Yes I noticed briseis because she/he has more than 100,000 points :D so probably she/he is a veteran :D others have few number of points, which means they participate in threads related to their favourite stars only. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yes I noticed briseis because she/he has more than 100,000 points :D so probably she/he is a veteran :D others have few number of points, which means they participate in threads related to their favourite stars only. :D

In Moon Lovers thread, his/her posts were one of my favorites and they usually had more than 30 likes...

• Insightful 2

1 minute ago, stargazer187 said:

I hope they give MGY a strong female character. She's so good with it. She can be badass. Really love her in CS.

I second that... Looking forward to her new drama. It's been a while...

• Like 1
  • Love 1