Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

In Moon Lovers thread, his/her posts were one of my favorites and they usually had more than 30 likes...

Wow, I reached maximum ten likes :D

Referring to FL in Angel, and the protest and fights, I remembered Feel Good to die, everyone went crazy comparing the webtoon with drama, I ended up regretting participating in the thread

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I remembered Feel Good to die, everyone went crazy comparing the webtoon with drama, I ended up regretting participating in the thread

:P Comparison is inevitable when there is a "predecessor" to a drama... be it a version from another country, a sequel, webtoon, novel....

I think the only drama I've watched that have 2 version is Nodame Cantabile.... I've watched the J-version first, then the K-version. The J-version is definitely much better, but I can enjoy K-version too. I just have to detach them and take them as separate story. Let me rake my brain again whether there is any more drama with multiple version that I've also watched....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@stargazer187 @ktcjdrama I’m really excited for mr dimples drama with Moon Ga Yeung . He’s a cop - as you know I love uniforms  :mrgreen: . From initial drama description , there will be some interesting mystery regarding her loss twin sis & she plays a young overzealous cop , which I suppose will be a foil to his extremely cautious nature. Waikiki 2 didn’t do much for his career progression as much as I just enjoy watching it mindlessly - his storyline there was the most underdeveloped. So this new drama will really test his ability to lead . 

@Lawyerh I liked SDM though it was underrated . That is the show where I discovered him . He was the second lead - there was a small love triangle but it was not dragged Long as he had his own love line with Go Won Hee . I also discovered her there & love her . Seen a few of her works . An actress with charisma . 

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@LmanglaI love what you wrote on Secretary thread . Can’t wait for your analysis of a scene in eps 5 ( kkkkkk , you’ll know when you get there ) 

kekkee.. thanks... hope you are not asking me to analyze this armpit moment (saw stills). LOL. am afraid my analysis skills is for very dry boring stuff. not for OTP moments! hahahahah... :tounge_xd:... you know a drama is in your brain when you wake up and think "ooh, I should have added that to my post too!" and make another post. hahahah...

• LOL 4

53 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekkee.. thanks... hope you are not asking me to analyze this armpit moment (saw stills). LOL. am afraid my analysis skills is for very dry boring stuff. not for OTP moments! hahahahah... :tounge_xd:... you know a drama is in your brain when you wake up and think "ooh, I should have added that to my post too!" and make another post. hahahah...

I want to hear your out the box analysis . :D I know you well enough to know you won’t give me the usual heart squealing type analysis. 

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

I want to hear your out the box analysis . :D I know you well enough to know you won’t give me the usual heart squealing type analysis. 

LOL.... oooh the pressure!! :lol::sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

@Ameera Ali I m on HPL thread but not posting enough. I am happy reading the posts.

Watched 2 episodes of Voice 3 and the whole chase element is getting slightly boring and repetitive. The gore too isn't shocking. I think I got hardened after watching Children of Nobody! :crazy: I shall give it another week just because I loved the title track.

TSLOMS - I am hanging on only for KYK and JKJ. Logic has been switched off. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@nohamahamoud2002 ~ yea good threads can make a drama feel better. but then a bad thread can ruin even a good drama. sometimes, it is a hard fit for us if you feel like you don't belong. other times, few people post and it changes the tone of the thread for the better and people are able to understand even if they disagree. so it all depends on the people. but yea, daily threads are fun place even if small. are you watching shady mom-in-law? it looks good. come join us. left-handed wife is close to ending no?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@stargazer187 been wanting to ask u, are u IU - Lee Jun Ki shipper? Haha... cos their ship name i think stargazer... Anyway hallo for u :)

Are you not going to ask me? It's my first ship ever!!! :D And the scarlet color label Stargazing Fireflies under my DP is also related to that.

29 minutes ago, staygold said:

Watched 2 episodes of Voice 3 and the whole chase element is getting slightly boring and repetitive. The gore too isn't shocking. I think I got hardened after watching Children of Nobody! 

I have to agree with you... the chasing part took up too much time also -_- And yes, the gore is nothing compared to first season.

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Are you not going to ask me? It's my first ship ever!!! :D And the scarlet color label Stargazing Fireflies under my DP is also related to that.

:sweat_smile: Me too!! Did you take part in the photo project? We took photos of the 'We love MLSHR' note at prominent landmarks.

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Not throwing any shade, but I feel like all of you are adults doing your own adult talks. I’m a kid, what can I say haha) better yet wanted to leave Soompi about a month or two after joining add.

Who is acting like an adult here?!! :lol: I dont see anyone in that category!

+2

• LOL 3

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

One thing is for certain, age difference. Not throwing any shade, but I feel like all of you are adults doing your own adult talks. I’m a kid, what can I say haha

Stay. To keep us oldies young at heart, esp. if we're starting to nag unnecessarily :D

1 minute ago, staygold said:

:sweat_smile: Me too!! Did you take part in the photo project? We took photos of the 'We love MLSHR' note at prominent landmarks.

I didn't... I had forgotten why, some technical challenge on my side. But I participated in the drama contest held by soompi. And MLSHR team won, thus the label :D

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

You spoke my line sadly :) I once settled myself to leave add. I don’t feel needed anymore. (One thing is for certain, age difference. Not throwing any shade, but I feel like all of you are adults doing your own adult talks. I’m a kid, what can I say haha) better yet wanted to leave Soompi about a month or two after joining add. :) if you wonder why I stay. I don’t know. But nowadays I don’t have any of these thoughts yet.

:relieved:

kekee... sadly we all feel like that sometime regardless of what our age is. one of the funny things that soompi has taught me is I am romantic. LOL. :lol: like @triplem rightly pointed out, am not going to be squealing about any OTP moment and instead posting some random out of the box stuff. but it is about developing the confidence to post your thoughts and just have fun.

there is lots of value in folks having different thoughts because it adds variety to the discussion. it adds a different persona. think about how boring it would be if we were all saying the same thing. it is why we surf channels!!! hahahah... so don't worry so much if you don't have much to say sometimes. I don't either when folks are posting about abs. rather than appreciate the abs, I am just thinking of the effort the guy has to put in gym and how much food he gives up -- yes, my aunty brain totally kicks in and I have to refrain myself from saying "please feed the boy some rice!" :lol:

• LOL 3

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

And MLSHR team won, thus the label

Aissssssshhhh!! I missed that completely!!! :grimace: But it was fun!! That drama was my first obsessive forum engagement!

Spoiler

yrhehDz.jpg

edit: I havent watched a beautiful world. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, staygold said:

Aissssssshhhh!! I missed that completely!!! :grimace: But it was fun!! That drama was my first obsessive forum engagement!

You still have the photo!!! :smiley: Do you remember one of the members got their kids to act out the shielding from the rain picture?

Yes, despite the less than ideal ending, it was a great "big family" affair...

CoN deals with child abuse, while BW deals with school bullying. It's a great drama. Check it out if you have the time.

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

learned something new today -- so stargazing also has to do with a ship? @stargazer187 ~ always assumed that you just like watching stars. hahahahah... me and my science brain. :lol:

LOL. Stargazing was just stargazing in soompi too until Scarlet heart thread won the shippers contest a few years back and chose the term 'stargazing fireflies' as their shippers name. There is a scene in that drama where the main leads watch the stars together at night. I love that scene and I love that drama a lot too even if it ended tragically. 

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

You spoke my line sadly :) I once settled myself to leave add. I don’t feel needed anymore. (One thing is for certain, age difference. Not throwing any shade, but I feel like all of you are adults doing your own adult talks. I’m a kid, what can I say haha) better yet wanted to leave Soompi about a month or two after joining add. :) if you wonder why I stay. I don’t know. But nowadays I don’t have any of these thoughts yet.

:relieved:

Alright this is why we shouldn't really reveal our ages or other personal information in forums like this. Sighhh. The whole point of online forums is the anonymity. It gives you freedom to talk openly with everyone despite their age, gender, status etc...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

CoN deals with child abuse, while BW deals with school bullying. It's a great drama. Check it out if you have the time.

I have it on my to-watchlist because you recommended it last time it came up. :thumbsup:

Edit: I doubt if age, gender or any personal info affects too much. You will talk or not talk depending at that moment. If your mind is made up nothing will change.

• Love 2

8 minutes ago, staygold said:

I have it on my to-watchlist because you recommended it last time it came up. :thumbsup:

Great! :) So I did tag you... It's not suitable for binge-watching btw, so watch it when you are in the right mood.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1