Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

lollll i mean you all so mature, meanwhile im here..pikachu. :joy:

like @Lmangla with her poetry-ish sentences haha. so mature :joy: 

hmmm I think @lynne22 will not like it if you say loving Pikachu is immature. Bwahahahahaha. And I don't know about others but I'm far from being mature. Lol. I'm so petty and you know it. And I bet @Lmangla has been writing poet-ish sentences ever since her high school days. No??? It's just talent yo. It has nothing to do with age. I don't know why you are making such a fuss. I know it's rude, but seriously you are not that young either. Once you hit 20s, you officially enter the adult life. LOL. When I was in college, I wouldn't let anyone call me kid, but you are calling yourself kid, why??? 

• LOL 5

19 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

kekeke...am always surprised when someone says I sound poetic in soompi because I certainly don't hear it in myself. I hated poetry as a subject to learn in school. seemed so dry and boring. no stories. at least literature was like a drama I could imagine in my head. :lol:

• LOL 4

Just now, sushilicious said:

Lol. I am old, but I’m not very old either. I’m calling everyone mature here is not only Because of those factors here. :) You all have seen more things & learn more things than me, of cause you all are more mature(able to pick the best decisions) . :) .At my age I still have to have my parents to sign papers for me to go on excursions. :) And that says a lot :) 

enjoy this time sushi; it won't come back. :cold_sweat:... after it is gone, you will realize how nice it is that parent sign papers for you to go on excursions! you were protected in a way and you will value that protection later. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

At my age I still have to have my parents to sign papers for me to go on excursions. :) And that says a lot :) 

At my age I still need my elders' permission to set up the new fish tank I purchased a year back. :vicx: Life hasn't changed much for me.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, staygold said:

At my age I still need my elders' permission to set up the new fish tank I purchased a year back. :vicx: Life hasn't changed much for me.

LOL... is this fish tank some horrific form of design that will spoil the house architecture? :tounge_xd:

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

LOL... is this fish tank some horrific form of architecture that will spoil the house? :tounge_xd:

This is in addition to the existing planted tank we already have! They cant understand why we need two!! :ph34r:  So basically there is an empty tank just standing there in a corner. It is ugly bcos it is empty!

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, staygold said:

This is in addition to the existing planted tank we already have! They cant understand why we need two!! :ph34r: 

hahahha... well at least it is not about bad luck. one of my friends had a fish tank and her dad wanted a specific # of fish that fortune teller said would bring luck. but sadly, one fish would keep dying and the number would change to unlucky number. he would replace the fish and it would happen again. LOL. dad finally got frustrated and got rid of fish tank and he was like "we have enough bad luck as it is." :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@nohamahamoud2002 ~ yea good threads can make a drama feel better. but then a bad thread can ruin even a good drama. sometimes, it is a hard fit for us if you feel like you don't belong. other times, few people post and it changes the tone of the thread for the better and people are able to understand even if they disagree. so it all depends on the people. but yea, daily threads are fun place even if small. are you watching shady mom-in-law? it looks good. come join us. left-handed wife is close to ending no?

Yes it will finish next week. Actually for dailies I usually watch KBS world on TV, because in my country we have the worst slow internet service. I can't watch directly online, so I usually download the drama then watch it, that is why I can only download short works from the internet :(

Youtube is good, because at the worst, I use quality 240 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, sushilicious said:

watching animal vids in the morning is the best

f995b4c5-ea8e-43aa-b8a1-f90674c33542.gif

Agree 100%:joy:

@staygold  I also love reading the post but not long  posts in the thread , it is fascinating how the thread work & how everyone were either lurking the forum before the drama or fangirl  :mrgreen: 

@Lawyerh so you watching Angel now :joy:  

@sushilicious the voice 3 is so dark , after watching it , sometimes I don’t know what to post in the thread :sweatingbullets:

@ktcjdrama please when you do your recap on TSLOMS tag me I missed your recap this week ,

@triplem wave girl  :wub: 

@nohamahamoud2002 any new blog today about LHW:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama lol.. i post some video ship before u didnt seem to react. I dont watch the drama. But i so love their interaction in the award. Feel LJK is on the moon by the way he looked at her... I do popped up in that thread before too hahaha..

Really? Where and when? If it's here, maybe I haven't started hanging out here so much at that time...

• LOL 2

55 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

:wub: 

@nohamahamoud2002 any new blog today about LHW:wub:

I posted part five yesterday :) the link is on Left handed wife thread

I really feel so sorry for the guy, they are all against him on our thread :(

I don't like SH and LSH romance, it is so foolish, and most of the time I ship the second lead, especially if the chemistry is missing between the OTP.

I was hoping for SH to choose NJ, I liked them together in the first episodes. And I believe he really loved her.

If I say that on the thread they will kill me with NJ :joy:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ikr Yuuki is one confused lady. Lol. I also not continuing once Yuuki hook up with Kaname. Im Zero big fan. The art also a bit changed later on.

Recently, I peek up at the ending and seems she also marry Zero and have kids with him... gosh... talking about cant made up mind ! :joy:

I'm ok whoever she end up with. But it's turn out she had kids with both Zero and Kaname. If I were Kaname, I would be out of my mind seeing the kids after long lost years. Me and my friend was so shock back then. :joy: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Say bye to lion.. say hi to cute angel :innocent:. Move on to cute young guy :joy:

I need to see this cute Angel :mrgreen: you are  making  mistakes leaving our  lion :phew:

Where @Sejabin today , is she busy discussing the new episode with her office :joy: 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Say bye to lion.. say hi to cute angel :innocent:. Move on to cute young guy :joy:

@ktcjdrama that ship, any chance of sailing? Recently they were more like old best friend... 

We keep the hope going dear... as long as none of them got married yet, there is always the possibility ;) I ain't leaving the ship...

15 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I just know that he is also can sing. And he is singing this way

He is too good to be true... Can't take my eyes off him too... :D 

You're not alone... I hate him too @Sejabin... very much :P 

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Don’t worry dear . You are wise beyond your years . In fact most of the time the only thing I’m keen to talk about is abs and my oppas. In that respect I may be less of an adult than you ! 

@Sejabin I think I might be having a mini crush on your oppa . In Absolute BF , I think he’s got the most potential for the storyline . And I caught myself watching all his cuts on KBS  world for his current weekender - ok I can’t really feel the chemie btwn him & the FL ( I actually like the actress ) , the age gap does feel big & visually it’s not quite there for me ( Miss Shallow here ) , but he’s adorable. 

@Ameera Ali waves . I think I wanna make a gif of KYK for my DP using the  scene which @nohamahamoud2002 just posted above . Gahhh I love the man :D . The blind Brother is such a sweetheart too ...but the lil sis needs a smacking.

@Lawyerh eps 14 - strangle me now ...WAH they are going all out melodrama is it ??? 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, staygold said:

I wanna see this fish tank :mrgreen: