Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

@lynne22 I have a strange feeling whenever I watch Park shin Hye with this facial expression

Memories_of_the_Alhambra-Park_Shin-Hye.j

she is okay for me. But her mouth always open like that with that facial expression. I want to tell her mingkem shin hye mingkem.. wkwkwkwk and facial expression always flat like that whether she acts happy or sad or in love its just too flat. Pokokx kurang nendang lah. Hahahahah

Sorry to quote pict mods :v I think that's a really good expression, kinda soooo tired but anywayyyyy she is beautiful even not mingkem!!:lol:

Eat ramyeon with meee @sushilicious ^_^

• LOL 2

+2

@bedifferentSo during mid-training, after some exercises to train arms & legs I can do a plank for about 53 seconds. I guess if I would do it at the beginning, I would be able to hold it for over a minute. But usually I do 3 sets of 30seconds. Maybe I'm going up to 45 seconds to push it further. 

@sushiliciousPff, never. I would probably do pirates. Arrrrrr!

Well, it really is like this. In every WA group I was, at one time I landed in a seperate group to badmouth about people on the maingroup. :ph34r:

49 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Somehow @Dhakra called me Sushirel 

UNDER THE SEAAAAA,

UNDER THE SEAAAAA,

MY LIL BABY SIS SUSHIREL IT'S BETTER

DOWN WHERE IT'S WETTER

TAKE IT FROM MEEEEE

Is it my fault that you live there?

@SejabinAs long as she closes it when I get in for the kiss......uuuuuuuhh..........*raising hand for high five* anyone?

Okay, what was the question? I like it, she has a beautiful mouth, sexy lips and shiny white teeth. Better half open than sealed and closed. I think she's a pretty girl. I wouldn't think too much about it. Maybe it's just a habit. When I focus on something my mouth is sometimes open aswell, so maybe she does the same. 

Tonight I wanna gather prayers.. Till today my brother almost fainted every day. For some hours I think it's just too hard for him these days. On first week of January he can fainted about 3-5 times a day, today about once.. May God give him mercy force to be stronger:star:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

@bedifferentBig spoiler, this is meant for her, don't read if you still plan to watch Children of Nobody

Spoiler

I'm honestly, honestly disappointed about janitor boy being the killer. Why? Okay probably better that I say it here, I would have gotten a lot of hate in the drama thread. Cha Hak-Yeon is an idol, idols are really not good actors. I wish it would be just a saying, but it all of them lack the ability of professional acting. Sorry, but not sorry. 

The villian, during the time he was unknown, was an interesting character,  a mystery that needs to be solved. The things he knew, the way he did stuff, hell even when Janitor boy talked about in in the car, it was quite interesting to hear his story.

But.....that's it?. 

Don't get me wrong, Janitor Boy did a great job in his role as innocent, but somehow shady character. He did a fantastic job in his sometimes not so one-sided role, they tried to give him a few layers, which he was able to manage, but giving him the role in the end as villain was too big.

And because they knew it was too big for him, they let him die right away and let others tell his story or continue it. That's plain lazy or bad story writing. His character gets more layers and gets interesting, without him doing anything for it. In his death he gets more interesting, by letting others talk about him. 

When he was alive, he was pretty one-sided most of the time, they needed to kill him to make him more interesting? 

Disapponting. Really. I'm just glad that it seems like he isn't Red Cry. If he would have been the main antagonist, my review of the drama would be way worse.