Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I have to say, I love Lee Yi-Kyungs role. He is such a damn good cop, when he beat up that trash father and the lil girl hugged him, it was such a strong scene. One of the best cops I haver ever seen. Role-wise, he is equal to Signal & Tunnel. I have high hopes. Great cast so far, I like his shining knight abilities. 

In his post drama interview, Lee Yi Kyung said he appreciates the comments viewers left him, those who said his Ji Heon character is much like a real life detective.  Guess you feel the same then :D  Remember how he started out, all idealistic, seeing black as black, white as white.  How he said his job is uphold the laws and not to judge, that a life is a life no matter what?  I like his temperament, he is not quick to judge, is quite logical.. I see you @Dhakra in him :lol: (oh ok ok maybe most of time, when you are not all emo over a girl!).  He's the anchor of the drama in a way.  That said, he has much to learn, this case made him a better person.  I agree - his character and his sincere personality won me over.

I am watching LYK in Waikiki.  Ohmigod, so funny.  A totally different character, hilarious drama.  Love it.

BTW, how long can you plank? :phew::P

• Like 3

Wow I truly am so behind even in currant news or for that matter uncurrant....  @kokodus  Pineapple is going for that long and silky hair you like:tounge_wink:  -2

Cast+Ever+Night+2+.png

I finished part one of Ever Night tonight...  My feeling in spoiler for those who have already watched it...

Spoiler

Snow+white+crying+on+the+forrest+floor.+  I need part 2....:bawling:

@dotonly good to know you’re okay. Come visit when you can. 

@Dhakra there was a brief time when I used to do classes at the gym. I did a bit of hip hop for fun and some other classes for fitness and there was this one class designed to really make you work. The first time I did the class, I was so sore I could barely walk up the stairs. Then when I got home, I passed out on the couch and slept for 2 hours!! Lol 

@cenching lol I also don’t know who BTS is but I’ve heard they’re pretty popular. I think they might even have some sort of documentary on NF or something. 

@USAFarmgirl I haven’t watched flipped or I’ll never Let You Go but planning on starting it soon. 

• Like 2

So my twitter feeds were talking about a new Dragon ball movie.. and I kept on wondering what movie?????

Hahahaha... finally a YT review answered my question...

All of you can guess who's going to browse the internet tonight to find the link for The new dragon ball movie right? :D 

Dragon Ball Super Brolly..... Here I comeee!!!!! 

giphy.gif

• LOL 2