Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Also, anyone watching My Husband Oh Jak Doo? Why are the OTP apart? Any good reason?

are you watching? didn't realize you were... as for the reason, think it is mostly to do with the law of dramaland that states that OTP must be physically separated for some time before they get back together at the end. LOL. :lol:

here's my rather amused post because I don't get why they are apart....

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hey, does anyone know what songs they're singing along to in this clip? There are 2 songs in the scene.

@CamelKnight? @Dhakra? Anyone else into kpop girl groups?

@stroppyse

The first song if I remember correctly is by Hyun Jin Young and is called 흐린 기역속의 그대. :)

The second song is by Maya and is called 진달래꽃.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@stroppyse Although in most dramas I always love the tsundere type character but I appreciate how different JH in pretty Noona is as a male lead. He knows what he wants & doesn’t make the female lead insecure. He should be everyone’s ideal type :lol:! This drama does not use all the tropes & cliches. Very nice ! 

I’m watching Oh jak doo. Kim Kang Woo is killing it as the Mountain Man. The separation was because SJ ( female lead) was not happy that he is going to expose his identity for her sake. But it’s temporary. They somewhat made up last night 

• Like 5

@Lmangla @triplem, not really watching Oh Jak Doo, though because you two seemed so entranced by it, I picked a couple of episodes to put on while I was working on something else. I can't get over how thin UEE is. She's actually thinner than she was for the alien drama, and I would have thought that was hard to do. Anyway, the earlier episode I watched was cuter, but I noticed in today's episode that they're separated, and she's being kind of mean to him about it, so I was curious why. Not sure why any two grown ups can't just talk their issues out, especially if both of them are supposed to love each other.

@triplem, tsundere is good, but JH is better. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@stroppyse ~ actually thought UEE was looking more healthy now but maybe given live shooting, she is looking a bit more haggard.....

• Like 3